Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos (28577 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Animal They Killed(photo) / Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by CastedDude: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2018
A group of Nigerian soldiers were so excited after catching and killing a huge python which reportedly entered their territory. The gallant men killed the big reptile and posed with it as they took series of pictures in an elated mood. One of the soldiers who posted the picture online said 'he and his men have finally found the snake that swallowed the N36 million Jamb money'..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-soldiers-pose-with-huge-python-after-killing-it.html

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by 12submarine(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2018
How a human being prepares this carnivore and consume it as meat is what my brain can't still come to terms with.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by biacan(f): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
La la right now

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2018
What is gallant about this? I want them to pose with Shekau's head not python.

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by chuksjuve(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2018
But they can't capture ordinary shekau and the Fulani killer herdsmen ..

Yeye de smell

Check my profile

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by ZombieBuster: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
A country where custodians of the law are breaking the law is called a SHITHOLE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by ZombieBuster: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2018
madridguy:
What is gallant about this? I want them to pose with Shekau's head not python.

Do they even know their job

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by juddy4life: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Go and bring back our girls in captivity under boko haram,and also capture shakarau. Killing all pytons in world wouldn't make u guys heros, flat headed soldiers. Why are u not doing pyton dance with it? shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Aremu01(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Uncle lala..... Breakfast is served...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Kenzico(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Aremu01:
Uncle lala..... Breakfast is served...

grin grin

The snake king Lalasticlala is on his way
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by FarahAideed: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
After killing it , if it was captured it would be alive wouldn't it?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by carzola(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2018
If this are the soldiers
They pay with our tax

Then am ashamed to be
A Nigerian .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Python dance is over grin python killed
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
When are they going to capture Nnamadi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by fecta: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
I hope you checked inside for Government money before you cooked it

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Kokaine(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
abeg pose with the rescued dapchi girls
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Jaytecq(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
nice one, at least dey ar happy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by jerryfisher(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
N A ,I hial una
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by MorataFC: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
madridguy =65409144:
What is gallant about this? I wantsmh them to pose with Shekau's head not python.
smh
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Tb222(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
carzola:
If this are the soldiers They pay with our tax
Then am ashamed to be A Nigerian .
u dey pay tax?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Firefire(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Achievement.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by okerekeikpo: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bloody rascals if it's not shakaus head I wonder why they are disturbing us with uneccessesary pics
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by congorasta: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
what of dapchi girls
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by skulgen: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Open d belly first.
We need recover our money before anything

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Tunasco4u(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
shocked

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bravo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC / Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.