Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

“just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted (1201 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Adverts247: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2017
A Port Harcourt based Nigerian lady, Jessica took to Twitter to recount her encounter with the man who raped her when she was just 11-years-old.

According to her, he didn’t recognize her and he had a ‘happy ending’ as she saw him smiling with his wife and kids.

Read her tweets below…

Source BLOG: http://www..com/2017/10/just-saw-man-that-raped-me-after-many.html

Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by swiz123(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2017
You have a good heart I must say... We reap what we sow .The man surely will pay for his crimes one day
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by SmellingAnus(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Karma has a date with everyone including the man, you , everyone on this thread and I grin
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Let go and let God
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by quiverfull(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Those kids may not even be his...you don't get to determine how you get recompensed for your misdeeds.
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Divay22(f): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm.
Some people just do things out of wickedness ,not forgetting they'll one day have offspring...
Whatever you do today, your kids will share from it either good or bad...
Karma will come for him and not those innocent kids.
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by odizeey(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Life issues. Its very critical
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Adverts247: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2017
more

Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by GeeString: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Wow! shocked

She does anal too? grin grin
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by midolian(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2017
He had a happy ending because you saw him with his wife and kids? How can you say?

You curse him today? Why didnt you curse him on the day he raped u? Your picture up there looks too randy for public consumption. With a pics like this, one would think you enjoyed the "rape" and you are only jealous because you saw another woman with him...OR you are just seeking attention angry angry

Well if your claims are true, the man will surely suffer for his deed. My dad once told me "the God of today is different from the God of yesterday. In those days, u would comit a major sin and go away with it till you meet your maker...but Nowadays, you would comit a sin today and before you know it, you are receiving double punishment for it right here on earth"

For him to have a wife with kids might just be a set up. There are a million and one ways in which God can punish a man and the way you want the punishment to be might not just be one of them.
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
MEN

Total utter shitty scum

There's nothing like karma btw. universe doesn't work that way, some People will do evil and still go on to live a happy life.
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2017
why hath attention seekers full every now
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Homeboiy: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Ok

I wasn't there so let me keep quiet
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Adaumunocha(f): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Karma has a date with everyone including the man, you , everyone on this thread and I grin
You? Well, I pray mine is a good karma.
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by BlaQWolf: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Topics like this makes my thoughts go awry..what can I say?
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by SmellingAnus(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You? Well, I pray mine is a good karma.
hahahha we can only pray for Karma to tamper Justice with mercy grin ... By the way, Amen to your prayers
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
For goodness sake, youre already 11yrs old when u were raped but u keep mute and now u happily announced it to social media that ur rapist has a good ending undecided ?

Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by ogorwyne(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Quite sad.
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by sparklezeee: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Let go and let God
It caught my attention.
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Adaumunocha(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahha we can only pray for Karma should tamper Justice with mercy grin ... By the way, Amen to your prayers
Lolz... Amen
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by galaciousbabe(f): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked
For goodness sake, youre already 11yrs old when u were raped but u keep mute and now u happily announced it to social media that ur rapist has a good ending undecided ?

Maybe he threatened her just saying.
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2017
sadcry
Re: “just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted by hanassholesolo: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2017
And what if he had already atoned for his wrong doin

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Guy With His Girlfriend When She Was Alive And Dead / REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time / Why Should I Marry ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.