Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization (1156 Views)

Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion / Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos) / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2017
The news is spreading everywhere. Most parents have come to collect their kids from the school close to me Alaka Grammar School Ozoro. One woman was just running and shouting that soldiers are injecting people with monkey pox. asked her what's monkey pox and she couldn't explain.

I guess the news from South East is everywhere

what's the situation in your area.

pictures coming soon. it's kinda drizzling right now.

Saintsammurai what's the situation at home?
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by rumenase(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2017
this topic no suppose dey pet section o maybe health

and there is no situation in my area ughelli
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by sparklezeee: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Almost all schools are closed in Oleh now. I saw so many parents, pupils and students running from schools.
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by Xavier111: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
But, is it right for soldiers to carry out immunization exercises?
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
rumenase:
this topic no suppose dey pet section o maybe health

and there is no situation in my area ughelli

na mistake. joor. didn't look when I was creating the thread. Lalasticlala Abeg come help me move am go politics

am on my way to check the schools now
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by Mrjo(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Why pet section op? Or did u hav crocodile or python as pet?

Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Took some pictures, trying to trim them

Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
Why pet section op? Or did u hav crocodile or python as pet?

Na hunger cause am
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Just heard some teachers say No school tomorrow

Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Only the public schools closed. The private schools are still open

Fynestboi abeg help me call Lalasticlala to move it to politics or the necessary section. We need more people to contribute. I mistakenly created the thread on section
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by Mrjo(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2017
cuvox:

Na hunger cause am
did want to eat any of the pets? Goto food section

Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by horlams: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Xavier111:
But, is it right for soldiers to carry out immunization exercises?

Routine medical outreach is part of their civil responsibilities meant to strengthen civil/military relations.
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
horlams:

Routine medical outreach is part of their civil responsibilities meant to strengthen civil/military relations.

Yeah but we fear soldier uniform pass gun sef. The timing and publicity was what betrayed them

1 Like

Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by sparklezeee: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
cuvox:
Only the public schools closed. The private schools are still open

Fynestboi abeg help me call Lalasticlala to move it to politics or the necessary section. We need more people to contribute. I mistakenly created the thread on section

Few private schools closed in my area. I just heard a boy of about 9-10 yrs narrating how a fat woman was running and looking for her child.

1 Like

Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by Malawian(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
All the people insulting Igbos yesterday, Oya food don land again, abi because this one no be Igbo people?
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by fergie001: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
I do not know whether it is wrong or correct in a Democratic situation for military personnel to get involved in immunization exercises.

In my younger days under the Abacha regime,they did that.
But there was like a week notice,I remember going with my letter to my dad,even though my school was private.

But for them to do this now without consented parents is funny.

Alas,we are in a democracy,yet the Military is doing everything.
Fighting corruption,maintaining law and order,immunizing,building roads,road-blocks,opening universities,even governance sef,fishing out ritualists,and as the Speaker of the HOR alleged,they are present in 28 states.

Can we please now fold the Nigerian Police Force?

2019 will be tough,they are test-running,the Military will still help us to be servicing our.....

2 Likes

Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
fergie001:
I do not know whether it is wrong or correct in a Democratic situation for military personnel to get involved in immunization exercises.

In my younger days under the Abacha regime,they did that.
But there was like a week notice,I remember going with my letter to my dad,even though my school was private.

But for them to do this now without consented parents is funny.

Alas,we are in a democracy,yet the Military is doing everything.
Fighting corruption,maintaining law and order,immunizing,building roads,road-blocks,opening universities,even governance sef,fishing out ritualists,and as the Speaker of the HOR alleged,they are present in 28 states.

Can we please now fold the Nigerian Police Force?

2019 will be tough,they are test-running,the Military will still help us to be servicing our.....

The thing tire me. Now most of these kids won't go to school tomorrow
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by cuvox(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
sparklezeee:

Few private schools closed in my area. I just heard a boy of about 9-10 yrs narrating how a fat woman was running and looking for her child.

Na wa o.
Re: Some Schools Closing In Ozoro Delta State Over Soldiers Immunization by fergie001: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
cuvox:

The thing tire me. Now most of these kids won't go to school tomorrow
If na you nko?

If it were me,I will use 2 big padlocks to lock the house,in case of truancy.

(1) (Reply)

Zuma Statue In Imo State Is Down (pics) / Nairalander Votes At Ward-3 Inlandtown, Onitsha- Pictures / See Why 2019 General Election Is Not Predictable Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.