Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor (20883 Views)

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by KKKWHITE(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
what about buhari

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by omogin(f): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
If foreigners sabi like this you can imagine what is really happening in Nigeria

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kkk
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Acecube(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
thesicilian:
In other news...
this is a joke jare

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by seguno2: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Diiet:
SOME IGBOS ARE MAD AND CRAZY, THEY WILL STILL NOT VOTE BUHARI COME 2019.

Keep fighting your fellow southern brethren to the advantage of the northerners perpetual ownership of our country.
I pity you too much.

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Sirheny007(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2017

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Erifenz: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari is a big thief

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by RZArecta(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari is the king of thieves cool

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by jeeqaa7(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
thesicilian:
In other news...
Iyalaya dia

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by lelvin(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
........thieves, hyenas, jackals, and The Cabal.
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by agbonkamen(f): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
A thief is always surrounded by thieves. birds of same feathers.........

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by 9japrof(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sirheny007:

Spacebookers... shocked

Brother na ur space?
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
So therefore, Buhari is an ineffectual buffon.

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by victorazyvictor(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Diiet:
Buhari is sorrounded by thieves says a kenya prophesor and some people are taking it serious. shiiiiiiiiorr.

What does a kenyan man who does not reside here know about Nigeria Government?
Nonsense assertion from one inconsequential prophesor from the eastern part of Africa.

Perhaps the hot weather in his country(kenya) is now affecting his brain and that is why he spewed this nonsense allegation against our president who hates corruption.
When it comes to corruption please give it to the otuoke man, yes our ex president jonathan.
Nobody can surpas the record that man his holding in corruption.

Yet you holds high level of postulant about Muhammad and Allah while your here in Africa. grin

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Sirheny007(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:

Brother na ur space?

Use am wisely na cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Acidosis(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
This man talks too much, he's the greatest Buhari apologist I have ever known.

Buhari is not different from those around him. A saint can only attract saints.

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by hanassholesolo: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
This is public knowledge. It is like telling nairalanders that lalasticlala's best food is snake meat and thinking that you have shared a groundbreaking piece of information.

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by stan83: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well said Prof. . But your country is fantastically corrupt, charity begins at home..
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by joystickextendr: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Okay.. Buhari over to you

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Rowj: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari is not surrounded by any thief.
Buhari himself is a very notorious THIEF who has boys and men doing the smooth operation for him in all of these years.

Buhari is the MOST CORRUPT human being ever known in history. He only pretends to be honest and modest. What do u call nepotism? A man who ensure all Defence, Security and Paramilitary outfits are manned by HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North alone? Is that not a man with an evil agenda against Southern and Christians?

How would Buhari in his sick need in London approved a Oil pipelines contract from Abuja to Kano and others for 26Billion USD when Kano has no oil, parasitic and consumes 3 Million bottle of cordein everyday??
I smell sentiment, I guess you are from the other side, Nigerian youth can not progress with by this type of sentimental attitude.
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by capatainrambo: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Diiet:
Buhari is sorrounded by thieves says a kenya prophesor and some people are taking it serious. shiiiiiiiiorr.

Nonsense assertion from one inconsequential prophesor from the eastern part of Africa.

Perhaps the hot weather in his country(kenya) is now affecting his brain and that is why he spewed this nonsense allegation against our president who hates corruption.
When it comes to corruption please give it to the otuoke man, yes our ex president jonathan.
keep quiet there. oya call him ipob na

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by talk2percy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yes, he's surrounded by thieves buh him Na bigger criminal.

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
The same Buhari had released boko haram and herdsmen terrorists from prisons.

The same Buhari had unleashed armed soldiers to carry out massacring of unarmed civilians agitators in south east region.

The same Buhari is covering up corruption going on in NNPC.

The same Buhari only interested in sending EFCC to harassing opposition political leaders but turning blind and deaf ears on those in his government and political party APC.

The same Buhari government officials using security agencies to intimidating protesters in Nigeria.

The same Buhari refusing to equipped 36 states and Abuja Nigerian government controls hospitals even his wife the First Lady can testify of this.

Buhari himself is the most corrupt president in Africa.

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by CaptPlanet(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
thesicilian:
In other news...

Bleep! Why are u like this?

Dammit!

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by AnanseK(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afriifa:
The Man(Buhari) himself is corrupt. someone who publicly said, Sani Abacha(chairman of all looters Association)never stole from Nigerians.

Nonsense , when did he say that? And how will that make him corrupt? You are the ones supporting Patience Jonathan, and Deziani Madueke despite the ample and glaring evidence of corruption now you come with nonsensical evidence - that " he said Sani Abacha was not corrupt " .... Mtscheeeww! Go siddon my friend!
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by naijaboy756: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
AnanseK:

Nonsense , when did he say that? And how will that make him corrupt? You are the ones supporting Patience Jonathan, and Deziani Madueke despite the ample and glaring evidence of corruption now you come with nonsensical evidence - that " he said Sani Abacha was not corrupt " .... Mtscheeeww! Go siddon my friend!
people like you are few these days. Even Buharis wife that used to be like you has repented... ZOMBIE

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by guyla: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Diiet:

God!! When people like you talk I can't help than to imagine if there is hope for Nigeria , well I'm not bothered because whatsoever a man soweth, he must reap, If God is still a day of judgement is coming for everyone of us

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
They say show me your friends I will tell u who u are, Nigerians should just admit that we were collectively fooled by Buhari's hypocrisy and if you want a better life for your kids vote him out, remained how he said Yar Adua should be impeached for falling sick as president while spending half a year treating himself. If u don't care about yourself think about your children's future, don't mortgage your child's life for the callous Hausa Fulani monster

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by BanevsJoker(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by BanevsJoker(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
ehie:
They say show me your friends I will tell u who u are, Nigerians should just admit that we were collectively fooled by Buhari's hypocrisy and if you want a better life for your kids vote him out, remained how he said Yar Adua should be impeached for falling sick as president while spending half a year treating himself. If u don't care about yourself think about your children's future, don't mortgage your child's life for the callous Hausa Fulani monster
You beat me to it. Unfortunately, all these thieves will live long. I just hope they are as miserable as possible then. They have to pay for all their evil deeds.

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
AnanseK:

May you get your deliverance before 2019.

rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole / Why APC Suspended Amosun, Okorocha, Osita Okechukwu, Usani Usani / Kogi West : Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Dino Melaye’s Appeal