Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Army Vaccination In South East: Medical Perspective And Ethics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Vaccination In South East: Medical Perspective And Ethics (1651 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Army Vaccination In South East: Medical Perspective And Ethics by joshrooy23(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Someone should clarify me on this issue of the moment... Owerri reported the forceful vaccination yesterday, They said it's rumour. Enugu reported same yesterday, They said it was the military trying to help out. Port Harcourt reported same yesterday & today, Yet to hear their own backup story. I'm forced to ask, 1. Which kind of rumour circulates around states at the same time...? 2. Since when did it become the work of the Military to administer vaccination? Someone should please answer me Ooo biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Muhamad Buhari Is The Most Corrupt Person In Nigeria!!! / Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK / Twitter User Challenges Buhari To Take The Kaduna Primary 4 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.