Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva (2777 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Luggages Packed As He Enroutes Lagos With Elrufai- Photo / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Afam4eva(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2017
I think every right thinking human should actually agree with this premise that El Rufai posited because i think it's the way to go and that is what countries like the US have imbibed and this has made them what they are today.

However, i think El Rufai is either ignorant or drunk with tomfoolery to the point that he may not even understand the implication of his own statement. It is my duty to make some assertions based on the reality on ground and for the benefit of this post, i will be doing so by comparing the North and South.

The Southern part of Nigeria is head and above the north as it relates to Education, so there shouldn't be any such thing as federal character in the admission of students because only those who are more brilliant should be admitted after we're not all equal.

Still based on our advantage in education, the south should be heading most government institutions and people with good educational backgrounds should be at the helm not career politicians.

The south provides over 90% of the resources that sustains the country and as such, should actually take bulk of the proceeds of these resources, afteral unequals cannot be equal.

Let's even assume that the north is more populous and we are aware that it has more land than the south. Does this mean that the resources from another part of the country should be used to massage their overbloated self worth?

The only premise that agrees with the statement is the fact that not all states or regions are equal and as such, every constituent units should be allowed to develop based on the resources at the disposal. The north should focus on farming and areas where it has it's strengths while the south does the same thing. Only then shall unequals not be equal.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Kokolet11: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2017
1st to comment,I hail all biafra supporters,biafra must come

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by IJOBA2: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE COMING FOR YOU AFAM

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Jetleeee: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by 9jaihail3: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2017
People like el rufai are more reason Nigeria shouldn't be in existence in the first place. When people used the word parasite to describe these people others call us rude.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Nice one
But sadly I don't think that is what elrufai meant.

What elrufai is indirectly saying is that. The south should not expect to be treated equally with the north in anything whatsoever.

5 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by 9jaihail3: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Jetleeee:
~~~~~~~~~~~

What statics did you use in this your Oyo and S- eat comparison? By landmass or human population? You people at times talk to south east people carelessly and expect them not to react. Just take your above comparison as an instance.

7 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Jetleeee: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
9jaihail3:

What statics did you use in this your Oyo and S- eat comparison? By landmark or human population? You people at times talk to south east people carelessly and expect them not to react. Just take your above comparison as an instance.

Yepp..It's a fact. By landmass, the SE is just slightly bigger than Oyo state

I only cleared the post cos I'm not even ready to type much this morning.

Work full ground

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by 9jaihail3: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
I think it's high time 9jaihail and other lions of the east should come back to media and counter you liars, you and your cohorts has been feeling like lions in the jungle lately.

1 Like

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by 9jaihail3: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2017
Jetleeee:

Yepp..It's a fact. By landmass. The SE is just slightly bigger than Oyo state

Work full ground

Do you know Where south east started and where it ended landmass wise? Or your argument is based on the fraudulent geographical map of the after civil war? This is why history studies has become the most difficult and challenging course in the Nigerian institutions. I usually don't pay much attention to young people of your type who type trash history based on what they heard from their parents without having an independent research of their own.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Op Afonja muslims are coming for you.

10 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by 9jaihail3: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Jetleeee:

Yepp..It's a fact. By landmass. The SE is just slightly bigger than Oyo state

Work full ground

Ok fine, lets agree that your Oyo is bigger than the whole of south east in your dream, does it mean people should indirectly or directly take over my right because i am small in size or few in number? Mind you, S-east has at least two active oil producing states and that cannot be said of s-west and all the 19 states in the north. Lastly, what is the benefit of your landmass when the said landmass is barren and unproductive?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Jetleeee: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
9jaihail3:

Do you know Where south east started and where it ended landmass wise? Or your argument is based on the fraudulent geographical map of the after civil war? This is why history studies has become the most difficult and challenging course in the Nigerian institutions. I usually don't pay much attention to young people of your type who type trash history based on what they heard from their parents without having an independent research of their own.

Whether the current map is fraudulent or not is none of my business Mr Methuselah. The bottom line is that the SE is slightly bigger than Oyo state in terms of landmass. Period!

There are Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara state. No one claims they are SW states even though we all know they should be in the SW

But it is what it is.

No disturb me this morning, hand dey pain me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Jetleeee: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
~~~~~~
Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Omofunaab2: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2017
9jaihail3:

Ok fine, lets agree that your Oyo is bigger than the whole of south east in your dream, does it mean people should indirectly or directly take over my right because i am small in size or few in number? Mind you, S-east has at least two active oil producing states and that cannot be said of s-west and all the 19 states in the north.

Imo and Abia State combined don't produce half of what Ondo state is producing.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Jetleeee: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2017
9jaihail3:

Ok fine, lets agree that your Oyo is bigger than the whole of south east in your dream, does it mean people should indirectly or directly take over my right because i am small in size or few in number? Mind you, S-east has at least two active oil producing states and that cannot be said of s-west and all the 19 states in the north.

And when did I tell you anyone should take over your right because you are small in number?

I only spoke about state creation, I don't know who is arguing about oil producing states with you

Speaking of oil producing states, are you implying that there aren't oil producing SW states?

Breh! It's too early for me to be posting gifs.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by 9jaihail3: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Jetleeee:

Whether the current map is fraudulent is none of my business Mr Methuselah. The bottom line is the SE is slightly bigger than Oyo state in terms of landmass. Period

There are Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara state. No one claims they are SW states even though we all know they should be in the SW

But it is what it is.

No disturb me this morning, hand dey pain me

Like i said in one of my comment above, people of your type perish due to lack of knowledge. Again i put it to you, what is the benefit of your so called landmass when the said landmass is barren and unproductive? This will serve as my last post on this thread since it's proven that you lot on this forum are dump, brain dead and suffering from mumu syndrome. I am out.

6 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Clerverly: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2017
nakir:
An Information just got to me that a pack of the supposed vaccine which the Nigerian army is presently administering to school pupils in Anambra state was covertly taken away from them yesterday.

According to the report, a quick test was run to ascertain the true content of the vaccine and what they found was shocking.

The so-called vaccine is a scientifically synthesized chemical, made of lead, Methylmercury, Arsenic, Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB), Toluene, Fluoride and Manganese.

While these chemicals are not known to cause instant death, they have the properties that can permanently alter a child's IQ, depleting it by as high as 60% or even destroying it completely.

Lead – This is one of the most extensively researched compounds in terms of neurodevelopment, and has been consistently linked to serious deficits, including low IQ. Its effects seem to be permanent, leading to the conclusion that there is no safe level of exposure.

Methylmercury – Affecting the neurological development of the fetus, exposure often comes from maternal intake of fish containing high levels of mercury, according to the World Health Organization and the EPA.

Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) – This family of chemicals has routinely been associated with reduced cognitive function in infancy and childhood. It is often present in foods, particularly fish, and can be passed along in breast milk.

Arsenic – When absorbed through drinking water, this chemical has been linked to reduced cognitive function in school children. Follow-up studies from the Morinaga milk poisoning incident have linked it to neurological disease in adulthood.

Toluene – Used as a solvent, maternal exposure has been linked to brain development problems and attention deficit in the child, according to the EPA and OSHA .

Manganese – In the drinking water in Bangladesh, for example, this chemical has been linked to lower scores in math, diminished intellectual function, and ADHD.

Fluoride – Higher levels of this chemical has been connected with a 7-point decrease in IQ in children.

If Anambra people continue taking these chemicals, they will never come close to first position in national school exams again. They will begin to score below Adamawa and Katsina in common entrance and waec exams.

Do you still wonder why the Nigerian army is so furtive about the whole exercise?

Do you wonder why they will never carry the state government or local authorities along?

Mynd44 rule8

5 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by AlfaWaleFatai: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
Clerverly:

Mynd44 rule8
[/s]
get out ngeneukwenu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Jetleeee: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2017
9jaihail3:

Like i said in one of my comment above, people of your type perish due to lack of knowledge. Again i put it to you, what is the benefit of your so called landmass when the said landmass is barren and unproductive?

The IGR of the whole potor region is not up to that of Ogun state, but you want to talk about productivity?

The same region y'all are running away from?

Oyo state generated higher IGR than all your states in 2016. Talk another one

You better don't let me bath you with stats and links. I no go like comot potor for your body

I won't even reply you again sef, cos I think you're a troll

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by omenka(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Coming from the same mam that wrote what is pictured below.

Where was his sense of justice and equity then?

Afam, you are a hypocrite!

You sold your right to equity and justice a long time ago when the going was good for you people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by omenka(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Jetleeee:

And when did I tell you anyone should take over your right because you are small in number?

I only spoke about state creation, I don't know who is arguing about oil producing states with you

Speaking of oil producing states, are you implying that there aren't oil producing SW states?

Breh! It's too early for me to be posting gifs.
If anyone should demand equity and fairness, Afam certainly isn't that person!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by AlfaWaleFatai: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Coming from the same mam that wrote what is pictured below.

Where was his sense of justice and equity then?

Afam, you are a hypocrite!

You sold your right to equity and justice a long time ago when the going was good for you people.
[/s]
stale like akamu
Stop talking Nonsense like a kid
face the damn topic

5 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by AlfaWaleFatai: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
can't you see that the guy is ignoring such an old man like
face the topic and stop blabbing

2 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Jetleeee: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
omenka:

Laaaaal.

Una never forgive this guy? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by IJOBA2: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Op Afonja muslims are coming for you.
THEY ARE HERE ALREADY. OMOFUNAAB2 AND JETLEEEE WOULD DO ANYTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO DEFEND THE CALIPHATE

3 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by AlfaWaleFatai: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
omenka:
cc: Mynd44. Rule 19.
[/s]
what's this one saying
common will shut up your mouth there and face the topic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by cursedAbiola(f): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by AlfaWaleFatai: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
lol

where have you been ma'am
omenka miss you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Governors Would Have Done To Tinubu If He Was An Igbo– Uwazuruike / This Is Why A Yoruba Muslim Can Never Be President / Hungry Lagosians Attack Bread Supplier, Carries All His Bread (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.