Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva (2735 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Luggages Packed As He Enroutes Lagos With Elrufai- Photo / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by anibi9674: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
ok
Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by IJOBA2: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Electricdanger:

The problem with most of you ipob animals is that you have no shame. You will mention Yoruba on your thread and will still expect them to ignore you. What kinda logic is that?
ARE YOU A YORUBA MUSLIM grin

2 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by IJOBA2: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Electricdanger:

I am a proud Christian but love my Yoruba brothers/Sis that are Muslims. Now, are you an Abakaleke Muslim, Wawa or Osu Ibo?
BE PROUD OF YOUR YORUBA MUSLIM HERITAGE MAN grin

3 Likes

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by IJOBA2: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Electricdanger:

You are just a jobless troll, no wonder your only achievement in life is the boxers you inherited from your late father. Pathetic
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION

1 Like

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by IJOBA2: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Electricdanger:

Go to the kiddies section, where you can find your fellow trolls.
ARE YOU A MUSLIM YES OR NO!

1 Like

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by IJOBA2: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Electricdanger:

This wawa osu is frustrated, get well soon.
I REALLY DONT WHY YOU ARE ASHAMED OF YOUR RELIGIONgrin

1 Like

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by IJOBA2: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Electricdanger:

Wawa Ibo spewing trash as usual.
WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED OF RELIGION OF PISSgrin

1 Like

Re: I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva by Dedetwo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think every right thinking human should actually agree with this premise that El Rufai posited because i think it's the way to go and that is what countries like the US have imbibed and this has made them what they are today.

However, i think El Rufai is either ignorant or drunk with tomfoolery to the point that he may not even understand the implication of his own statement. It is my duty to make some assertions based on the reality on ground and for the benefit of this post, i will be doing so by comparing the North and South.

The Southern part of Nigeria is head and above the north as it relates to Education, so there shouldn't be any such thing as federal character in the admission of students because only those who are more brilliant should be admitted after we're not all equal.

Still based on our advantage in education, the south should be heading most government institutions and people with good educational backgrounds should be at the helm not career politicians.

The south provides over 90% of the resources that sustains the country and as such, should actually take bulk of the proceeds of these resources, afteral unequals cannot be equal.

Let's even assume that the north is more populous and we are aware that it has more land than the south. Does this mean that the resources from another part of the country should be used to massage their overbloated self worth?

The only premise that agrees with the statement is the fact that not all states or regions are equal and as such, every constituent units should be allowed to develop based on the resources at the disposal. The north should focus on farming and areas where it has it's strengths while the south does the same thing. Only then shall unequals not be equal.

You can eat your cake and have it. The certain goons from southern Nigeria have sold their birth right to the northerners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Will Be Hard For An Igbo Man To Be Nigeria President / Before And After Picture Of A Police Turture Victim / There Is A National Security Breach Happening And Nigerian's Dont Seem To Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.