Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (64283 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Says Yes(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by tete7000(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamHopeful:
Fate can't be changed! Whether he was in school or not, death is inevitable. RIP to him though.

Say no to hard drugs, say no to hard drinks, say no to bad company coz evil communication corrupts good manners. #Think#

Who wrote the fate? God, devil, or man himself?

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12
Our decision or indecision contribute to our fortune or misfortune. It's really within our capacity to determine how we will end.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by sinceraconcept(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
RIP Dj Olu angry am sure the guy must have gotten a good heart cry but y are the good people dying and the bad people are living to continue doing the bad deeds shocked no evil will befall us in Jesus name. make God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss, he's even planning on opening car wash and petrol station shocked bad belle people just kill the innocent soul...
this person is unintelligent
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by rajiraymond(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
He wanted to commission his petrol station and car wash, but at the end of day he was no more. what a wasted life.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by redsun(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:
I never knew staying in school prevents people from dying.

His dad is obviously still suffering from mental shock.

He will still be alive today for sure if he had gone to coventry. Nigeria killed him beacause it is a dangerous place to be,that is why your life expectancy in that country is little short of late forties.

Some deaths a preventable if people live with common sense.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Parcks(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
plaetton:
Nigeria sickens me.

Yes, any family , especially parents , that suffer the loss of a young child deserves all our sympathies and prayers.

But for goodness sake, this young man was neither hero nor a role model for any young person.
His death appears to be a clear case of death by misadventure .
He was apparently supposed to be in school , getting an education.

His parents in particular, and the general public, rather than this perverse public celebration of his death, ought to be a time of humble and sober reflection on values and attitudes of the current generation of young people.

Shockingly, no one is talking about the cause death and asking serious questions.

Was it drugs, perhaps the first public victims of Fentinyl, the deadly narcotic ravaging America and Europe ?

Was it a case, perhaps, of carbon monoxide poisoning ?

Or was it a case of foul play ?

As in ehn...the thing tire me...this was a young man that had what millions in Nigeria may never experience in their lifetime...a very comfortable life...

I'm even finding it didifficult to type RIP...This young man killed himself...even if he was poisoned, the truth remains that these guys were addicted to hard drugs...the parents do not seems to see that they are partly responsible for his death...go to the clubs and see how these young ones are drinking and smoking their lives away...
It's pathetic..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by sinceraconcept(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
KKKWHITE:
died due to intake of hard drugs the question now is where will his soul go to
children of rich people don't go to hell. undecided
KKKWHITE:
died due to intake of hard drugs the question now is where will his soul go to
children of rich people don't go to hell.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
If some people get sense small, they could easily avert death from knocking on their door.

With the video of the money in his boot and throwing money in the air.

The guys death is inevitable. If not that day? Definitely another day and at his prime.

What a loss.
If you have so much money be wise, don't display it foolishly. Use your head And don't do drugs. Let your mental faculty be up to date.

Rip Dj Olu cry

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by complet: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP Dj Olu
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Everyone has his/her time/place to die,when it is time no one except God can stop it. It was time for him to port to a better place. Take heart dad
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by basmur(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
shang08:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

the thunder that will fire, is still warming up... eeediot!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by daveP(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Live fast, die young and leave a pretty/handsome corpse (that is if no be trailer wen carry iron road+cement you go use your 2017 Porsche jam due to highness and over speeding as that case dem no go see corpse bury self talkless of leaving an ugly corpse).
Still unckear. rephrase!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by sinceraconcept(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by nevachange(f): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
when him dey show for tv papa no talk this one ohh

Like my video and support my journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
GidifeedNews:
DJ Olu’s candle light service took place on Wednesday, October 11, 2017

In attendance were friends and family who recounted their last moments with him

Mayorkun, Naeto C, Asa Asika and others were also present at the service Friends and family of late Oluwagbemiga Abiodun popularly known as DJ Olu gathered at Banana Island, Ikoyi on Wednesday, October 11, 2017, to mourn his passing at his candle light service.

According to several sources, the service was very emotional as speaker after speaker poured eulogies on the late DJ Olu who was found dead alongside a friend (Chime Okafor) on Saturday, October 7, 2017. One of the friends of the deceased named Tobi even performed a very touching song to the admiration of the mourners gathered. Another friend, Seni Saraki, son of Senate President Bukola Saraki, spoke about how the late DJ Olu was like the elder brother he never had and would really miss him.

In her speech, DJ Olu’s mom, Bidemi Abiodun praised her son, saying she would miss him further adding that his death has shattered a part of her life but she will remain strong because she knows he is resting within the bosom of the Lord.

His brother called him his mentor and friend and he also spoke about how DJ Olu was always ready to go the extra mile to achieve any of his goals including the proposed car wash and petrol station business he was planning to commission.

His elder sister who was very emotional as she delivered her own tribute spoke of how she saw him as an elder brother even though she was older. Speaking last, father of the deceased, Dapo Abiodun, talked about how he would miss his son revealing that he questioned God for the kind of tragedy that has befallen on him.

“We were very close. I remember I would report Olu to my mother and she would say a tree doesn’t fall from a tree. I saw him for the last time last week Sunday when we had lunch; Olu was always wanting to please me. He was supposed to go back to Coventry last week for his postgraduate school but he begged me to allow him to stay for just one week because he wanted to commission his petrol station and car wash business.

I begged him to go to school promising him that I would help do everything while he was away but he refused. If he had gone back to school, he wouldn’t have died. I pray that I don’t have to reciprocate this kind of visit to anyone present here.”[code][/code][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

Also present at the service include several of his entertainment colleagues like Mayorkun, Naeto C, and Davido’s manager Asa Asika.

http://edition.soundoro.com/gone-back-school-wouldnt-died-dj-olus-father-says/
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
GidifeedNews:

Mayorkun, Naeto C, Asa Asika and others were also present at the service Friends and family of late Oluwagbemiga Abiodun popularly known as DJ Olu gathered at Banana Island, Ikoyi on Wednesday, October 11, 2017, to mourn his passing at his candle light service.

According to several sources, the service was very emotional as speaker after speaker poured eulogies on the late DJ Olu who was found dead alongside a friend (Chime Okafor) on Saturday, October 7, 2017. One of the friends of the deceased named Tobi even performed a very touching song to the admiration of the mourners gathered. Another friend, Seni Saraki, son of Senate President Bukola Saraki, spoke about how the late DJ Olu was like the elder brother he never had and would really miss him.

In her speech, DJ Olu’s mom, Bidemi Abiodun praised her son, saying she would miss him further adding that his death has shattered a part of her life but she will remain strong because she knows he is resting within the bosom of the Lord.

His brother called him his mentor and friend and he also spoke about how DJ Olu was always ready to go the extra mile to achieve any of his goals including the proposed car wash and petrol station business he was planning to commission.

His elder sister who was very emotional as she delivered her own tribute spoke of how she saw him as an elder brother even though she was older. Speaking last, father of the deceased, Dapo Abiodun, talked about how he would miss his son revealing that he questioned God for the kind of tragedy that has befallen on him.

“We were very close. I remember I would report Olu to my mother and she would say a tree doesn’t fall from a tree. I saw him for the last time last week Sunday when we had lunch; Olu was always wanting to please me. He was supposed to go back to Coventry last week for his postgraduate school but he begged me to allow him to stay for just one week because he wanted to commission his petrol station and car wash business.

I begged him to go to school promising him that I would help do everything while he was away but he refused. If he had gone back to school, he wouldn’t have died. I pray that I don’t have to reciprocate this kind of visit to anyone present here.”

Also present at the service include several of his entertainment colleagues like Mayorkun, Naeto C, and Davido’s manager Asa Asika.

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
daddy some death are inevitable

just take heart, Davido will do the needful cry cry

Warris dis one saying which yeye needful can bring back the dead undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by tiredoflife(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
RIP Dj Olu angry am sure the guy must have gotten a good heart cry but y are the good people dying and the bad people are living to continue doing the bad deeds shocked no evil will befall us in Jesus name. make God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss, he's even planning on opening car wash and petrol station shocked bad belle people just kill the innocent soul...

Since good people are dying and bad people are alive
Will be right to say u are a bad person since u are alive
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
so did i mention your name? how many people talk bad about the guy! abeg pack well tongue
pmc01:

What sort of crap statement is this for crying out loud?

Who are the good ones dying and do the evil ones remaining include you? Just cos you've learnt he was reach, you have come to several unverified conclusions?

Fear women!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by pmc01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
so did i mention your name? how many people talk bad about the guy! abeg pack well tongue

cheesy undecided

I still maintain- fear women
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
is you am talking about, the bad egg among us tongue did i mention your name? ogbeni pack well
tiredoflife:

Since good people are dying and bad people are alive
Will be right to say u are a bad person since u are alive
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
the most intelligent guy, wehdon sir shocked
sinceraconcept:
this person is unintelligent
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by modupeleke(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rip, God will comfort the family.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
i dey write your biography... grin since you no sabi read simple english tongue
Mouth Gig:
WATIN DIS ONE DEY WRITE... angry angry
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
"If" ?

You know be God
Once its time, its time even if him dey house. Something must surely kill him
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by SenorFax(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is touching mehn

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by SenorFax(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
nevachange:
when him dey show for tv papa no talk this one ohh

Like my video and support my journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg
Heartless fattie
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by fortune1968: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Birds of the same feather flock together ..............ritual people know themselves
...NA dem dem .Nothing will happen to Davido now until his own cup too may be full .....ritual things !
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by AcquireCofOLand(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
This story is pathetic. How the parents and siblings of the deseased would have felt. I hope the death of the 3 dudes (DJ Olu, Chime and Tagbo) is properly investigated.
GidifeedNews:

I begged him to go to school promising him that I would help do everything while he was away but he refused. If he had gone back to school, he wouldn’t have died. I pray that I don’t have to reciprocate this kind of visit to anyone present here.”

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by MENTORCH(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
HyconMojo:
What will be will be ... He could have died anyhow and anywhere if it's God's time

Yeah even if he was inside that school that night, he would have still died. When God says it's time; it's really time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.