Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (51125 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Yameater(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
yeah, thats what happens when one is not always minding her business

My friend will you shut the f*** up?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Miles300: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wat are spreading ? When u were busy insult everyone on IG and got urself into trouble u are asking us to spread the news madam park well we don't care abt ur case

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Lalas247(f): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:
I said it few days ago that this woman might be assassinated due to her stupidity.
Who is she
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by wealthpin: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:
angry Did she stole our Yams?
Did she steal our yam?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by martinsodo: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
You have already told your kidnappers where you are hiding....No need hiding since you have your lawyers with you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by casa101(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
WotzupNG:
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to Instagram to state that she is currently hiding in the toilet of a courtroom in Rivers State cos the Nigerian Police are trying to kidnap her.

She shared pictures of the incident on Instagram and wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/court-toilet-hiding-kemi-olunloyo-police/

grin grin ;DLMAO.. I SWEAR THIS LADY DEY HIGH on drugs... I can now confirm she use to pop CODEINE AND ROCHY

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:
English Till we meet to part no more
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by emmyN(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rivers police and Nigerian police are now different. Pics of you in the toilet or adonbilvit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by tydot3(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
dey are still coming for you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Papiikush: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Who is she

Some old cargo who finds joy in making people sad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Original Drama Queen Kemi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, you dey fear police ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
i trust naija police , they wont even bother storming the court to arrest her , they know definitely by 4-5pm , all government offices must close for the day job, lets see if she will refuse to leave the court toilet when the clearners and security men want to lock the place up

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by daveP(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Her life is truly "on danger"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by bigtt76(f): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
She don go find trouble don de run come Social Media to hide grin

WotzupNG:
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to Instagram to state that she is currently hiding in the toilet of a courtroom in Rivers State cos the Nigerian Police are trying to kidnap her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Oh my goodness! shocked shocked shocked

See englishes o...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
but less than 3 hrs ago you were tweeting about davido case now you are inside the court in rivers toilet for that madam i always do respect you but aunty i think your case needs to be transferred truly to ibadan and thats Aro or UTH ibadan psycological department. you need strong blood tonic. like chemiron or oheptal because you indeed sick

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by kiosk1: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
This woman is crazy for sure. Can't these people see that Kemi Olunloyo needs to be handled by a psychiatric institution?
I blame them for granting her bail in the first place. I understand prison psychiatrists were already attending to her matter before they cut short her treatment by letting her go.

Let them return her back there to kontinu!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
jus for kemi

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
U deserved to b kidnapped.

Anyways, I will bring NCIA to do d job now that I know ur hideout
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by muchroom(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
the angle from which you took the shots varies showing that you are either lying about hiding in a toilet or .... that must be one very large toilet.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
No, she STOLE your Grammer
NgcoboP:

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Leez(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
WotzupNG:

afonjas are always scared to travel cuz dy know dat oda ppl wont tolerate skull mining or betrayal or poor hygeine
smh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Boyooosa(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wawu grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by springtech(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Now we know where you are hiding, we are coming right after you.
Receive sense.

Am giving out free airtime weekly.
Interested? Check my signature.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by benjaminiyke(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
A reputable company are looking for enthusiastic and self motivational individual/graduates with marketing ability.
We are willing to pay up to 100,000 Naira per month depending on experience with a fixed monthly target .
Please we advise that candidate click on this link
http://www.smintegratedservices.com/user/aboutus our home page to understand what we do before making further enquiry.
We are service providers and we provide home services for all kind of repair , renovation , personal, needs daily needs etc

For more enquiry our hotline is 09068848366.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by mmko1: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
WotzupNG:

U most be arrested ....u r nt above law
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by XYZo: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Valro:
Na the smell of the toilet go pursue u come outside,busybody!
the toilet no dey smell baba . Na confirm toilet . If u see the water sef person go fit drink am angry . Very clean

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by goodnews777: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why are NIGERIANS so stupid? No one has a right to harass anyone. This woman should be left alone. She has not done anything criminal.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by adetayo234: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
yeah, thats what happens when one is not always minding her business

As a journalist, you aren't supposed to mind your own business
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by adetayo234: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
mmko1:
U most be arrested ....u r nt above law

Which law exactly? See the way he even spelt "must " like a dullard

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by kayo80(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
rafhell:
She just revealed her location to the police

LMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff / Davido Shows Off Condom Asks “who’s It Gon Be Tonite?” / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.