Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (51148 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by saydfact(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
while you're there pass some PU

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by thunderbabs: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
When u go dey run mouth like radio......so na Rivers u dey con dey post rubbish about davido and friends wey dey Lagos.

Fake blogger

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Virgohills(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Book cheapest flights within Nigeria - Look at my signature
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by sosodevf(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ayam not understanding, me tot u hv mind?
In kemi's Voice 'I think I know what killed Tagbo'..
Na for soak away you go hide when the time comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Ycmia: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kemi...

continue

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by onatisi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Prec1ous:
Who tampered with this woman's medulla?
she is sick

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Okk
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by stabilizer: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Aunty kemi just made me laugh with tears grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by nedu2000(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
aldexrio:
what did you do this time?
the case against the salvation ministries pastor,david ibeiyomie,when she alleged that he was having affairs. She forgot that Davo owns port harcourt

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by bamirotola: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Her sense is paining her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Abudu2000(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
yeah, thats what happens when one is not always minding her bussiness
you must be really really insane. Are you saying that she should mind her business and the gulty should walk free?? Can't you even use ur head and see how they are trying to cover up the truth in this issue now Who do Nigerians like this self?? If you have nothing meanifup to say or perhaps if you are a coward then shut up rn and keep lurking

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by ghosteen(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
hediot ke?

dis wan issa SHEDIOT grin grin
hatchy:
A fool at 50.

You will not mind your business.

Police should arrest this hediot and send her back to prison.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by ivolt: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ignore the court at your on peril.
You will be arrested like a robbery suspect and jailed for contempt,
unless you are ready to go on exile.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by tiwiex(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
rafhell:
She just revealed her location to the police
She never surprises us right?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kemi from now on you should mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by positivelord: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Aunty, Toilet is it not where you really belong

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kemi was busy talking about Davido...............not watching her own side cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by onehouse(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Omini Knoweest...so you fear cops this much...i thought you were lion hearted...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by samev(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
#uzon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by tolasosanya(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
rafhell:
She just revealed her location to the police

Common sense ain't common to this ludicrous madam. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
yeah, thats what happens when one is not always minding her business
Not everyone is meant to mind "their business". Journalists, bloggers, security officials, cannot 'mind their businness'. Their business lies in minding other people's business.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Egein(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Davido's handwork.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Valro(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hahaha, I no sure say na boiling, courts like roasting people and things
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by maykam(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Aunty Kemi, na your pikin suppose dey do that kind thing!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Holuwarsweun(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Her mouth don cobalise her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by onatisi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
which country will accept her? noone want a trouble maker like her.nigeria is the only place she can be running her mouth loose like a water tap .she would have been sent to jail if she is in another country
ivolt:
Ignore the court at your on peril.
You will be arrested like a robbery suspect and jailed for contempt,
unless you are ready to go on exile.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by ikorodureporta: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm also watchin over her cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by agarawu23(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
This woman sha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by ojlifa: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Only in Nigeria where a citizen can call the police kidnappers,my friend if your hands are clean walk to the police station and clear yourself,if not you are a fugitive from the law and that in itself is another crime.you are hiding from police only criminals do that.when you where abroad could you hide from the police?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Mrkumareze(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
You have a court case today and you were busy discussing Davido and Co. May sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by okerekeikpo: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
This woman madness Don start again?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Ojeni: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
STAY IN THE TOILET PLS, LUNATIC KEMI. OR HEAD BACK TO PRISON WHERE YOU BELONG

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Bunor Is Dead: Veteran Nollywood Actor Dies In Asaba / Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) / Samanja Gets N2m From Faruk Yahaya, Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.