Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) (58934 Views)

Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Imohimi Edgar Speaks On Tagbo, DJ Olu & Chime Amaechina's Death (Video) / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Crystalline(f): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is Caroline Danjuma's BF na. Must you even add it?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Chukazu: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
DAVIDO and his disciples keep acting as if there's no tomorrow

R.I.P
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by nairamaverick(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Like me he didn’t even drink and when he did, it was always in very small quantities.

Sorry for your loss but parents should stop
Acting like they know everything their child does.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by MrImole: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
CAN WE REST PLEASE?
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIp
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
teacherbim:
Rip brothers,this should be a lesson to all especially the young ones,stay away from hards drug pls,,it has no advantages,we shall not die but live

Happy Birthday.
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by tintingz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Woly:
Make young people searve Gid when dem young dem no go hear,na hot drinks, women, love of money and drugs dem go dey searve ... 3 young guys just died like that!!! Hmmmmmm!!!
People that also serve God also die, I wonder what your point is? undecided

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
jeeqaa7:
From tagbo to dj olu to Chime. They all looked sickly..

Young energy lost!

Youths have got to sit up, take care of your life

We are in the last days

only tagbo looks sick sir.
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Woly:
Make young people searve Gid when dem young dem no go hear,na hot drinks, women, love of money and drugs dem go dey searve ... 3 young guys just died like that!!! Hmmmmmm!!!

Which God exactly are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by xcesspaschal(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
he is even my village nigga. God bless Dunukofia. RIP bro
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Bizgold: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Live your day to day life as it's your end. Be kind to your world, so if u die the grave will be kind to you in return.

Every soul shall taste DEATH!
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by smith666999(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Woly:

what exactly is "Gid" that they refused to searve?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by adexuxin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Woly:
see person wey dy talk

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by kenoz(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by GGirll: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Repent all he people n serve your maker while u still can cos there's no repentance in d grave no matter how good n moralistic you are if you die no matter what age without Jesus you are forever lost for all eternity.....God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Skybee1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tednersy:

Mbok this your English.
hahahahahah lwkmd
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by wumade: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Don't have anything against Davido...but he needs to answer some obvious questions!
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Woly:
so people wey dey serve God no dey die young? U never see priests and pastors and even lay people that serves God wholeheartedly, doesn't take drugs, doesn't womanize, doesn't even take alcohol and yet died young? U never see am? And pls mind ur spellings before u cause the young death of people's brain while trying to decipher whatever is it u are trying to say.
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
GGirll:
Repent all he people n serve your maker while u still can cos there's no repentance in d grave no matter how good n moralistic you are if you die no matter what age without Jesus you are forever lost for all eternity.....God bless you all.
who taught u that one?? U that have Christ and everything, are u certain u are going to heaven when u die??
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by BRYIAN99(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rip
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by thunderbabs: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Everybody, jus shut d phuck up......biko.

If na ur house dem dey dey no go die, if na church dem dey, dey no go die, if na prayer meeting dem dey, dy no go die....jus shut the phuck up....kai.
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
and some fools keep saying its drugs. how can drugs kill 3 people at a time? then take drugs reach Lil Wayne,DMX,Whitney Houston,Scott Storch,etc? Nigerians are just very gullible
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This young boy

If to say he was in his house minding his business,death wouldn't have come

RIP
abeg abeg make we hear word. E get house where death no dey enter when time reach?no so you go dey talk nonsense any time you chop draw soup
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by vladoz(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
teacherbim:
Rip brothers,this should be a lesson to all especially the young ones,stay away from hards drug pls,,it has no advantages,we shall not die but live

Happy birthday to you! smiley

RIP to Chime... cry
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by Jlow2: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
dnt follow bigshots up and down,wen tins go wrong u might pay with your life and nofin will ever happen to dem,am a living testimony ,r.i.p to the dead,really painful
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by MsFaith: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rest in peace Chime, he was my classmate in secondary school
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by stellytwinkle(f): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
R.I.P. Such a vibrant and young destiny wasted! Lord have mercy!
Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Life and its MYSTERIES!!

I might not know the cause of their demise, but the lesson here is that "irrespective of your level of affluence, moderation should be put into everything."

I'm sure Davido won't get all these off his head so soon because losing three close friends within weeks is not a child's play. What just happened is just an eye opener regarding the kind of stunt rich guys perform at clubs, some engage in the uncontrollable drinking of strong liquor which might not go well with everyone. Some might even be excess devouring of honey-pots without any guilt.

Finally, life is sweet, but moderation in all things will make you stay alive till when you are ripe to leave planet earth.

R.I.P to the dead!!

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) by GGirll: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Even those that came with silver spoons yet ended like this....I've resolved to live a holy life,a life with my sweet Jesus so that when my life is up I can happily exit this wicked world with confidence knowing I'm not damned.....those selling their souls to Satan,mammon n baphomet.....you still have opportunity to renounce them n save your soul. For what shall it profit a man to gain all the billions,women,luxuries n all but loose your precious soul Make peace with God today stop all these hatred,tribalism,ritualist,occultism,alcohols,drugs,kidnapping,raping,stealing,lying n killing for no amount of prayers n rest in peace wishes or porgatry can give you heaven other than accepting Jesus today cos just like these two friends they were laughing n posing n spraying cash in their boot that night not knowing that will be their last how about you please repent now n be saved.....i cover you all with blood of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (Pictured) / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" / Chioma Good Hair Wears Super Eagles Customized Jersey - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.