Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

"Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (65144 Views)

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by CyberGypsy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kilanee:
with her flat breast??
do u have a gf niggi??
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by tishbite41(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Niggaz truly belong
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by enomakos(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nice boobs
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by correctguy101(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
What a slowpoke...

Except my dear Axes have been infiltrated, an idiot like davido can't belong. He does not have what it takes to be an Aye.

Them no dey use money buy that when I dey school.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by 2shure: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wnuf of this shiit
No updates in evans yet
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by CaptPlanet(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
CyberGypsy:
kisswow, she is cute
. And dumb
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by mosaicafrique: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Davido is facing difficult times and this is bound to happen once or even more times in a mans life. Lets mourn as fans and not heaters, Brothers. And not enemies. Much love brother may the lord see you through and save your name from the plots of the evil doers. You shall become victorious!
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
fastgyal:
who else thinks she's just an attention seeker?

NAaA.....she is just expressing her self.. Mean while she supposed answer the question on the roasted corn .which part of London
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Dynamique: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
NBM is just a normal confraternity, not an occultic one that's capable of demanding human sacrifice unlike some very occultic secret societies.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by oluwapyzo: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
My
360frolic:
A twitter user named loudmouth has made a statement that has caused tongues to wag on the internet.

She claims Davido belongs to a cult which lead to the death of 3 of his friends.

Here are some replies she got:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-lady-claims-davido-is-member-of.html

https://twitter.com/loud_mout/status/918218811903500288
The roasted corn is really getting her high
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by paradigmshift(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Who be this Jew man
identify yourself
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by zubinike(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
fastgyal:
who else thinks she's just an attention seeker?

attention or no attention, that girls tongue is censored ....
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by zubinike(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
jrusky:
Hello hello hello guys bear the the word of wisdom * to some the person that posted this thread might look silly but in real sense he or she is not the truth is Davido has joined the illimunati or illulimunasty and that is the truth* but can't say that was why his 3 friends died but my advise his all you that love following celebrities be very careful most of these guys are seriously in cult and cultism can not be completed without shedding human blood stay away from any celebrity you can not trust.

Google is your friend check Davido name clearly on the list of illuminati or illimunamadness or whatever damn they call themselves.

Take it or bust it. The more you look the less you see.

candid advice, whenever you wanna seek fame by posting a view, always put a citation for followers to verify. where is the link bearing davido's name on illuminati? iskabiamubari
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by zubinike(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
justiceelvis:
Are you interested in joining the great Illuminati, here is a life transforming opportunity into the world of the rich, you will be given 250,000 dollars monthly as a salary as a membership blessings, powerful and famous. Inbox, US
OR WHATS-APP +2348082075814

TAA......you Wretch, 250,000 dols and you still have time on NL, ...
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by juman(m): 12:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Attention seeker thing.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by juman(m): 12:46am On Oct 13, 2017
mosaicafrique:
Davido is facing difficult times and this is bound to happen once or even more times in a mans life. Lets mourn as fans and not heaters, Brothers. And not enemies. Much love brother may the lord see you through and save your name from the plots of the evil doers. You shall become victorious!

Yeah, difficult times come in human lifes.
The difficult times of known people easily spread.

But these calamities were caused by themselves. They were reckless.
They needed to live better lives not to kill themselves anymore.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Faithscharms2(f): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2017
This girl is a foolish goat seeking attention..mumu girl even if he is a cultists who told u that they do human sacrifice like the occult? Ode cultists don't kill friends idiot.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
nbm is not an occultic fratenity.like ogboni and the rest

but people always die on initiation day and they dump and bury them inside the bush

You don go dia? undecided
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 13, 2017
SenorFax:
That thing on her chest is blocking her reasoning capacity,

Continue with your roasted corn, Keep slaying and leave cult matter to the big boys, e no fit you.
Cult matter is for big boys?
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Faithscharms2:
This girl is a foolish goat seeking attention..mumu girl even if he is a cultists who told u that they do human sacrifice like the occult? Ode cultists don't kill friends idiot.
And what do you know about nbm?
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 13, 2017
daniwise:

Dis man.u dey play F.M?

No dey ask diz kain tin for net dat man nah complete ju wey no dey mind him biz, always looking for an opportunity to comment on NBM mata .....Him hate am but him no go dey him lane
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by GetMeRight: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

i don't think you guys know anything than tarnishing image, good one to be precise
Tarnishing or garnishing of images? A son of someone died in the company of his so-called friends and all what they did was an attempt to cover up.
And you, life was lost but the image of the suspects is much more important to you than the actual life lost. Oh, it is Davido, your little god!
The corpse was dropped at the hospital gate without making attempt to follow up. All the parties involved went home quietly and no one among them said anything about the incident to anyone, deceased families, even no RIP posts online until that lady started crying out.
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2017
She can't be the one in yellow.. That girl is a makeup artist in Yankee.. Nothing consine her.. Prolly doesn't know who davido is.. Not to talk of cult grin

1 Like

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Tbpeters: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
360frolic:
A twitter user named loudmouth has made a statement that has caused tongues to wag on the internet.

She claims Davido belongs to a cult which lead to the death of 3 of his friends.

Here are some replies she got:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-lady-claims-davido-is-member-of.html

https://twitter.com/loud_mout/status/918218811903500288

MY PEOPLE THIS LADY KNOWS MORE OOOOOOOOOOO.......... BUT INSTEAD OF ASKING HER FURTHER QUESTIONS I AM RATHER HAPPY THAT OUR ROASTED CORN HAS "LEGACY ABROAD" NO WONDER IT TOOK BUHARI FOREVER TO COME BACK, MAYBE THEREIS ZOBO TOO

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by oodua1stson: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Everything looks suspicious.

The might tagbo died. Someone got hold of his phone and deleted all the pictures he posted on Instagram about his night out with davido. Later the same person deleted his Instagram

Hmmmm
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Faithscharms2(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2017
ismokeweed:

And what do you know about nbm?

Oga I went to a University so trust me I know a lot about them,..according to them they fight injustice or something like that,I also know Vikings,Eiye,Buccaneers,Kk,maphite etc..The dominant Cults in my school were Nbm and viki and they were always fighting..so there is nothing u can lecture me about them.They are more of gangsterism than rituals,unlike the occult like ogboni and amok. Any other question? undecided
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by flashmax(f): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2017
SMAN at it again.

Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by pennywys(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
CyberGypsy:
kisswow, she is cute
very sweet

How I wish she is my girlfrrrrrrrrrrrrriend
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Nackzy: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
at least she's being truthful and maybe she's has been fvcked by Davido that's where she knew.. grin
Hahahahaahahaha grin grin
Re: "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User by Kilanee: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
CyberGypsy:
do u have a gf niggi??
i dump her when i notice she was using a fake boot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Kelvin Olusola, Grammy Award First Nigerian Winner [Photo] / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.