Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times (1458 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / How My Father Made Love To My Wife – Gbenga Obasanjo / Man Shocked As Prostitutes He Ordered Turn Out To Be His Daughters (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by GurusForum: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
Two women who were repeatedly raped and violently abused by their father, bearing him seven children over 25 years, were given a formal apology by child protection agencies on Wednesday for systemic failure.

The admission was made during the publication of an executive summary into a review of the case, which acknowledged the family concerned had had contact with 28 different public agencies and 100 members of staff over 35 years.

No one has been sacked or disciplined for the catalogue of errors, the multiple agencies involved said at a joint press conference in Derby where they lined up to apologise.

The 56-year-old father from Sheffield, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is serving a life sentence for repeatedly raping his daughters, whom he made pregnant a total of 18 times. He was jailed in 2008.

The man, whose crimes have been likened to those of the Austrian rapist Josef Fritzl, fathered seven children with the women, two of whom are severely disabled.

The review heard how he moved his family 67 times to keep his crimes secret.

In November, Sheffield Crown Court heard the abuse started when the women were aged between eight and 10.

If they refused their father's advances, they were badly beaten and sometimes held to the flames of a gas fire.

Sheffield and Lincolnshire's Safeguarding Children Boards apologised unreservedly for failing to help the two women, insisting lessons had been learned and systems changed.

"We want to apologise to the family at the heart of this case. It will be clear that we failed this family," said Sue Fiennes, independent chair of Sheffield Safeguarding Children Board.

"This report will not make comfortable reading for any of the organisations concerned with the family. We are all committed to working relentlessly to do all we can to minimise the risk of this happening again and indeed we have taken action."

At a joint press conference in Derby the numerous agencies involved say they were all to blame.

"No individual has been dismissed, or disciplined, or sacked. We failed this family because of an accumulation of acts that lead to a collective failure," said Chris Cook, Independent Chair of Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Board.

"We are genuinely sorry. We should have protected you."

(Editing by Steve Addison/Keith Weir)
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20100310/tuk-uk-britain-rape-fa6b408.html
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
That's what I call a perverted sicko!
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by semid4lyfe(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^Speechless^^
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by GurusForum: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2010
Na end time signals.
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by dominique(f): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2010
awww shame. . . what a sick world we live in sad
the man should count himself lucky that his name is being withheld

The man, whose crimes have been likened to those of the Austrian rapist Josef Fritzl, fathered seven children with the women, two of whom are severely disabled.

i'm not surprised one bit that some of the kids have birth defects. . .that's what happens when children are born from incestuous relationships sad cry.
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by puskin: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2010
Mehn!!!!. . . . . .so humans like this still do exist. . . . . . .what a sad wicked world cry cry
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2010
I'm glad they didnt mention his name. God forbid that they did and someone goes to shoot the man. He needs to be alive, to suffer miserably. Poor kids, how difficult it must be to know your own father is your grandfather, and that you are the product of an incestuous relationship.

Ahh, that man deserves to have his p*nis sliced off with a blunt knife. He doesnt even deserve death.
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by caral(f): 1:58am On Mar 11, 2010
Christ have mercy
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by mamagee3(f): 2:10am On Mar 11, 2010
GurusForum:

Na end time signals.
Exactly!
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by daylae(m): 2:33am On Mar 11, 2010
Just wondering how many daugthers are suffering the same fate in the hands of their fathers presently. . .but i think it starts with a drinking dad who beats and force himself on his wife at random occations,and later see no reason not to decend on the children cus he sees their mother in them. Its more dangerous for a girl child to live with a violent dad,cus there is greater tendency that they'll be abused;even male children are not spared in some cases by their violent dad or step dad,as the case may be.
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by GurusForum: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2010
If you check around very well, you may discover that
such evil has been there for a long time. It's just
that they made this one public.
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by galatico(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
When I read these the first question that came up was is this real
If it's real then father is a retarded person, what pleasure would a father derive from going to be with his own daughter
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by GurusForum: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
Make you help me ask that useless father. What pleasure is he deriving from such act?
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
GurusForum:

If you check around very well, you may discover that
such evil has been there for a long time. It's just
that they made this one public.
I agree, I guess thank God for the media but Incestuous relationships have been happening for centuries now. May God help these victims.
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by kokonets(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hi EB, howdy cheesy
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2010
mama-gee:

That's what I call a perverted sicko!

Lol, Nice one from mama-gee.
Re: Father Made His Daughters Pregnant 18 Times by no1madman(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
chei! son of a donkey. . .I'll make him eat goat s. h. i. t.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Advice Needed ASAP / Typical Romantic Section Male Chatters / When Is "I'm Not In The Mood" Ucceptable/Acceptable In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.