Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man (696 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2010
What are those pleasing attributes that attracts you to a man even though you have no plans of dating him?
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by Pweety4me(f): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2010
Him smiley
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2010
Pweety4me:

Him smiley
I said "attributes", "Him" is not an attribute.
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by googles: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2010
[size=13pt]good sense of humour
good brain
good body
good dress sense[/size]
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by Pweety4me(f): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

I said "attributes", "Him" is not an attribute.

Lolz so?i refuse 2 abide by ur rules. . . tongue
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by Pweety4me(f): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2010
Ok realness,originality,uniqueness everything that is him and in him thank u very much good day. . .lolz
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by adetoru(f): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2010
i agree with pweety;everything that makes Him who he is,that way his mouth turns when he's trying not to laff,the way he says bye after a call,the way he hooks his fingers in his belthole when he walks,the broadness of his shoulders,the way the light changes the color of his eyes from light brown to gold kiss kiss
I could go on forever
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by Pweety4me(f): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2010
^Hehe me 2 dat's y i used d word "Him". . . smiley
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:20am On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

What are those pleasing attributes that attracts you to a man[b] even though you have no plans of dating him?[/b]
In other words, why would I date him though he isnt exactly my type?

-Has integrity
-Likes animals
-Is dark skinned
-Is an equalist
-Is inteligent
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2010
Money! Money!! Money!!! grin
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by madlady(f): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

What are those pleasing attributes that attracts you to a man even though you have no plans of dating him?

Well if I do not want to date him, I can be purely superficial.

1. Great sense of humour.

2. Caring nature.

3. Manly good looks

4 Stylish dresser

5. Good with words.

6. Nice car embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by adetoru(f): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2010
chipmonkey,how you take be woman,nah angry wetin u dey do for hia
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by mrperfect(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2010
I am here to learn.
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
adetoru:

chipmonkey,how you take be woman,nah angry wetin u dey do for hia
grin
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by iice(f): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2010
Intelligent/well spoken
sense of humour
touch of craziness cheesy
Important : Nails/feet/toes must be foinne!
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by selena(f): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2010
They must be Godfearing,and Responsible.
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2010
iice:

Intelligent/well spoken
sense of humour
touch of craziness cheesy
Important : Nails/feet/toes must be foinne!

You Gat me on that lol!
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by adosjun(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2010
@selena, u aren't bad at all u look pretty like ini edo. Pls lets be friends. Cuteochykes@yahoo.com. I'm on facebook.tanx
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 12, 2010
wow! Selena's gat a good package there.
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by selena(f): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2010
Thanks o
Re: Ladies, What Really Attracts You To A Man by goodness85: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2010
To know what attract ladies to men Visit www. perfectsdate..com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Marry Your Partner? Why / Straight Answer Pls. / Who Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.