Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp (1378 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Exposes Pastor For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Her ( / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by Citykings(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pretty married girl has pop out to lament approximately how her church pastor has been asking her out at the same time as they have been chatting on telephone. The woman who changed into identified as @tittylayor on instagram published numerous pics of her whatsapp conversation with the pastor on social media. She did not only put up the screenshots on her private instagram take care of but despatched them to controversial nigerian radio presenter, daddy freeze in a non-public chat on instagram. The female narrated howhispage has been aneye-openerfor her approximately nigerian pastors.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6094639_mar2_jpegec28f33e901d1979870dd2cff561145e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6094650_mar3_jpeg39b743ed734a499ba8378ea101b9f82d

More @ http://www.kelechisblog.com.ng/2017/10/married-nigerian-girl-exposes-pastor.html
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by myboy2010(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
"are we on bed" see as pastor take style dodge sey no be adultery hin was commit.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by NairalandCS(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
All these Yahoo Yahoo pastors.

Their matter just weak me.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
when i saw the topic, i definitely knew it must be a yoruba girl. Yoruba girls are not always pretty and if man toast them, they go still dey do shakara instead make she happy say she see man wey even toast am. Thats why if you look at survey and statistics, youruba people are always late to marry. The average age of a yoruba girl to marry is 35 years old. They also have zero bedmatics thats why most of their husbands cheat outside and they have zero cooking skills thats why their husband prefer to eat at iya basira.

Just my opinion on yoruba women.
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by iamJ(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
with that face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy is he blind?
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by prettyzee11(f): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
With dat face ?

Maybe the pastor was joking..
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by Citykings(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
NwaChibuzor7:
when i saw the topic, i definitely knew it must be a yoruba girl. Yoruba girls are not always pretty and if man toast them, they go still dey do shakara instead make she happy say she see man wey even toast am. Thats why if you look at survey and statistics, youruba people are always late to marry. The average age of a yoruba girl to marry is 35 years old. They also have zero bedmatics thats why most of their husbands cheat outside and they have zero cooking skills thats why their husband prefer to eat at iya basira.

They will come for u ooo
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by DanseMacabre(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abeg body no be firewood, nice one pastor. And there's nothing with the face that it can't be covered with a pillow, or mentally substituted with a IndecentStar's.
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by MhizzAJ(f): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
NwaChibuzor7:

You know nothing about yoruba women

So just keep quiet
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by Citykings(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You know nothing about yoruba women

So just keep quiet
sad

Watching in 3d

Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by rawpadgin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
in the words of jarule "i don't need a middle man between me & my creator"
too many fake a$$ pastors
Re: Married Nigerian Girl Exposes Pastor Who Turned Into Asking Her Out On Whatsapp by drmuri(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017

off point. we know the ppl who are always in their 40s before settling down and they are not Yorubas. they stay somewhere east of Niger.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Young Nigerian Mothers / Mathematics Genius Needed Urgently / Crazy... Pregnant Woman Buries Herself Alive Just To Take Baby Bump Photo [SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.