Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Have You Done Your HIV Test???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Done Your HIV Test???? (959 Views)

My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed / Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] / Will Be Doing HIV Test Next Week, Fucccking Sacred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by isidiwent: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
You can't escape it ooooh!!! It's either you do it when you wanna marry, when you get a new job, when you are pregnant, when you are required to bring medical fitness result, when ill or so.

You that is doing raw sex with legions of people, you will be tested one day ooh...be careful...some healthy looking guys & girls are positive ooh, even girls with hips & guys with muscles.......if you think I am a liar, go to antiretroviral center & you will be shocked.....some hot girls & guys don't know they have it, they are just doing swagger......some ladies can't marry, not because of no husband, but because they are HIV positive.......

Please go for test quickly, I have done mine twice by God's grace & I am HIV negative by God's grace.
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Safiaa(f): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol.

Pretty sure im good
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
isidiwent:
You can't escape it ooooh!!! It's either you do it when you wanna marry, when you get a new job, when you are pregnant, when you are required to bring medical fitness result, when ill or so.

You that is doing raw sex with legions of people, you will be tested one day ooh...be careful...some healthy looking guys & girls are positive ooh, even girls with hips & guys with muscles.......if you think I am a liar, go to antiretroviral center & you will be shocked.....some hot girls & guys don't know they have it, they are just doing swagger......some ladies can't marry, not because of no husband, but because they are HIV positive.......

Please go for test quickly, I have done mine twice by God's grace & I am HIV negative by God's grace.

What U're looking for, you will soon find it...
May God ansa ur prayer one day nd all ur wishes becomes positive...

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nah last did some years back, it's about time I did a new one
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
I DO...It's company's S.O.P that all the employees must have regular medical routine... wink

#NOEXCUSE
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Safiaa(f): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Piiko:
Nah last did some years back, it's about time I did a new one
yeah, because ashewos like you put their thing inside anything.
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by isidiwent: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

What U're looking for, you will soon find it...
May God ansa ur prayer one day nd all ur wishes becomes positive...
God is my lovely father & gives me good things....I am looking for good things & I will get them in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Did mine 3 months back
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:

Oh mai Gawd grin
Ds ees teriboo
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
isidiwent:
God is my lovely father & gives me good things....I am looking for good things & I will get them in Jesus name. Amen
Amen
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
I practise dodgy celibacy, I am wife hunting I wouldn't want to ruin my life with a virus you know
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Safiaa(f): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Piiko:
I practise dodgy celibacy, I am wife hunting I wouldn't want to ruin my life with a virus you know
lol okay. What is dodgy celibacy?
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
lol okay. What is dodgy celibacy?
Don't hit it, unless it's worth it, trust me it's hardly ever worth it, it's mostly for bragging rights
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Safiaa(f): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Piiko:
Don't hit it, unless it's worth it, trust me it's hardly ever worth it, it's mostly for bragging rights
So when was the last time you realised it was worth it?
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
So when was the last time you realised it was worth it?
when last I smashed or smashed a chic I like??
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Safiaa(f): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Piiko:
when last I smashed or smashed a chic I like??
Yeah...
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah...
a chic I like last year, smashed a normal chic recently, spotted a beautiful intern at work, may just start to do her runs pretty soon
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by ednut1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
i cant abeg , dunno if it was included in pre employment medicals sha cheesy angry. naso i do one job medicals yrs back dey called me like 2 weeks later to come, con see as i dey sweat inside bus and even for the office, only for dem to tell me i need glasses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Safiaa(f): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Piiko:
a chic I like last year, smashed a normal chic recently, spotted a beautiful intern at work, may just start to do her runs pretty soon
How recently? Hmmm. You're funny
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
How recently? Hmmm. You're funny
not telling joor cheesy
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Safiaa(f): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Piiko:
not telling joor cheesy
okay then.
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
okay then.
I won't say online at least, I will tell tho
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by isidiwent: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
ay
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by KangaIye: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Last two Months
Re: Have You Done Your HIV Test???? by elderkezini92: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
so someone that is +ive won't be able to secure a job abi?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Onyeka Ndukire Needs A Gay Boyfriend - Picture / How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? / Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.