Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says (26622 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Trump was so stupid but he stupidly became the Potus. I'm watching Fayose.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by iAmMeNdU: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Radarada
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by deariekay(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Idiot ,useless corrupt politician. Only fools will vote for you. Nonentity clueless guy.

Abeggy.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Abfinest007(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
you have not be come the president yet but u are already planning how to intimidate people with effc just like buhari
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by 1shortblackboy: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:
Biafrans are always confuse of what to choose among fayose presidency,atiku presidency,buhari hatred,rerun of 2015 presidential election,biafra and looking for kanu where about grin
u guys should leave biafra issue out of this. u all are missing the issue here. the EFCC arrested people and detained them without any evidence with which to charge them to court......now are they not useless? how many convictions have they gotten after all the noise and media trial
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Eberex(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2017
phrancys001:
Mtcheeeeew fayose d fool

So you know.....i am from the Eastern part of Nigeria

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Ekiugboughelli: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2017
As much as i like your boldness, venturing into presidency race without the blessing of your party is DOOM already.

Secondly, you can't win presidential election in Nigeria
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Which country president is he talking about?
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by juman(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
One Nigeria is a failure.

EFCC suppose to be totally independent body.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Bari22:
who will even vote for you
so at this ur age u are still think there is "free and fair" election? undecided

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by toprealman: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2017
phrancys001:
Mtcheeeeew fayose d fool
Many called Trump worse name than that sweetheart. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of his nor do I pray to have anyone like him as our country's number one. But then again, who would have predicted that Buhari will end up like this? The beauty of life is that you just can't tell how people we call fools end up making us look like one! So when next you are tempted to call anyone by such a name....think twice.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by DaBillionnaire: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2017
The correct statement should be

'I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC IF I Become Nigerian President"

NOT

"I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC WHEN I Become Nigerian President"

so Mr. Fayose, Take NOTE.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2017
"when I become president" speaking with assurances. Man, dreaming is free so continue.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by tsdarkside(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2017
DonVikings:
My Wawa and Abakaliki jewish alobams, your god has spoken! Come and pay reverence! grin grin

kiiiikikikikikikiki... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Basic123: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2017
1shortblackboy:
u guys should leave biafra issue out of this. u all are missing the issue here. the EFCC arrested people and detained them without any evidence with which to charge them to court......now are they not useless? how many convictions have they gotten after all the noise and media trial
What he EFCC did was bad.

But the same hypocrites here were silent when the same form of lawlessness took place during GEJ era.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by tsdarkside(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2017
fayose become president....ridiculous.... grin

na stomach infrastructing things...turn the ol nigeria to stomach infrastructing.....kikikikikikikiki... grin
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Basic123: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
The correct statement should be
'I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC IF I Become Nigerian President"

NOT
"I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC WHEN I Become Nigerian President"

so Mr. Fayose, Take NOTE.
I wonder why he couldn't advice GEJ on such restructuring.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Yakson09: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2017
you must be dreaming oooo. president of nigeria or biafra ni.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by tsdarkside(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Yakson09:
you must be dreaming oooo. president of nigeria or biafra ni.

i think more of biafra....i cant imagine nigerians will vote that guy to become president...

and if the igbos vote him...then whatever.... grin..we are used to madness...after jonathan nothing surprise us that much no more.. grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2017
smiley Fayose the clown.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2017
APC would have turned Nigeria into one party northern system, if not the likes of Nnmadi Kanu, Fayose, FFK and IPOB. APC is using EFCC to intimidating opposition parties.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Yakson09: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

i think more of biafra....i cant imagine nigerians will vote that guy to become president...

and if the igbos vote him...then whatever.... grin..we are used to madness...after jonathan nothing surprise us that much no more.. grin grin
patriotic citizen.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by 12345baba(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2017
phrancys001:
Mtcheeeeew fayose d fool
but he wise pass your entire generation
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by dvkot(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Atiku we want, Atiku we know. voting fayose is like voting dino maleye
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by 12345baba(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Fayose go surprise us d way trump take surprise Americans. Yoruba nation support your brother
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by tealaw(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2017
My mum always told me to go to school well so that i can join dem for up there to do and undo.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by 12345baba(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
eleojo23:
Fayose, you better promise better thing if you want to stand a chance.

Which one be restructure EFCC?

Instead of promising to restructure Nigeria you are focusing on EFCC.
You sure say you dey ready for this presidency at all? Because it seems you just want to settle scores with EFCC using executive power..
he was never asked about what he will do for Nigeria. The question was what he will Do to Efcc when he enters aso rock, and that he answered.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by CadetFrancis: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Bari22:
who will even vote for you
ME
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by seguno2: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2017
This loudmouth ponmo cutter should tell us what he will do to pay the salaries and pensions owed for several months and years instead of stealing and hiding the people's money in Zenith bank.
Does he think that all Ekiti people are fools

marv1:

Some of them are very gullible and like small chop chop Fayose gives them thereby silencing their voice.
The labour leaders are cowards some of them saboteurs. Few of them that can voice out are afraid of terror attacks and victimisation from Fayose's gang boys.
Fayose will tell them that it's the FG that is not giving ekiti enough funds because ekiti is in opposition to the ruling party and they will believe him hook line and sinker.
Some of these people don't even have light to watch channel news or current events on reputable TV stations because salary has not being regular for long time..
It is very pathetic. Somebody who is hungry will still be shouting oshoko up and down.
Fayose uses all these factors to play on them especially the elderly men and women and the illiterate youths. The few enlightened ones are afraid of Fayose victimisation for speaking out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR / Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father / Kaduna Music Festival Ends In Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.