Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says (26624 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Yakson09:
patriotic citizen.

look at this,this way...its their vote,their right,their choice...am more interested how they wan convince the rest of nigeria to vote fayose...
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by yemififi: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Fayose shd focus more on what EFCC will do to him when he stops being governor.
He has such an overbloated ego if he really rhinks God is on his side.
Which god by the way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by bidak(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2017
When in this case is future impossible tense
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by 2lateBiafra: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2017
FOOL

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Omooniya1: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2017
imagination!!! when I become America president...I will?
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by talk2percy(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Behold the man come 2019 that will decisively deal with present federal dispensation.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Dollabiz: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Oh
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by translux(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Foyose THE DREAMER.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Wheezdom(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] fear nt fayose (in sam loco's voice)
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by AceVentura: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2017
No need to waste my time reading this long & useless epistle.

@AyoFayose, you'll never become president of Nigeria.

Charity begins at home. Get Ekiti State running. Stop deceiving them with stomach infrastructure.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Abbotp: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2017
The people in bold have the right to demand accountability with respect to their funds. If the owners of the money say you mismanaged it, then you have no case
faroukmohammed:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has lambasted the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) over the arrest and detention of his two aides, describing the commission as a ‘senseless’ organization, in dire need of restructuring.

Vanguard reports that Fayose, who vowed to overhaul the anti-graft agency, said he would restructure EFCC when he becomes president in 2019.

“By the grace of God, I will restructure the EFCC when I become the president of this nation”, he said.

Fayose said he would reorganize EFCC and make it looks responsible, adding that, “they detained me in 2008, but I won them in court, because the most high God was on my side.

“EFCC is senseless body, because if they are not senseless, it should have known that the man who wrote the petition had been sacked because he didn’t deserve to be called a civil servant. The arrest of my officials was orchestrated by Ekiti indigenes in collaboration with the EFCC.

“I will never go and beg EFCC, it will rather beg me. I won’t negotiate anything because I am not afraid of them. There was a subsisting court that barred them from arresting any official of this state, but they breached the law.

Fayose, who stated this on Thursday, October 12 during a grand reception organised for his aides who were arrested by the EFCC, promised to buy new cars for the two officials in appreciation of their loyalty to the state.

The arrested Ekiti state commissioner for finance, Toyin Ojo and the Accountant General, Yemisi Owolabi , have disclosed that they could not be charged to court by the anti-graft agency because the petition written against them lacked substance.

They said the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) practically begged them to leave detention when the agency knew that they committed no offence to have warranted arrest, saying “we yielded after much pleading from top EFCC staff”.

The duo said the petition written by a former labour leader , whose name was not mentioned, claiming that the state mismanaged the Paris Club and bailouts allocated to it by the federal government was bereft of substantial evidence that could be used to prosecute them .

READ MORE

http://conceptmagazines..com.ng/2017/10/i-am-ready-to-restructure-efcc-when-i.html
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by GavelSlam: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:
Biafrans are always confuse of what to choose among fayose presidency,atiku presidency,buhari hatred,rerun of 2015 presidential election,biafra and looking for kanu where about grin

grin
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by tsdarkside(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

grin

they are occupied with confusion....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by mosesjida(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
keep dreaming bro...sweet dreams;
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by AfonjaConehead: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Goodluc to u,sir.. #FAYOSE4PRESIDENT
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Yesbody: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
U can't be president in Nigeria, God knows who will
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by Arelyn: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Seriously, EFCC can't b Independent as stated by law..Any president will use the organization to clamped down on their enemies..what Fayose is referring to is that; should he become the president, He will also use this organization to settle scores with his enemies..
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by deomelo: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Don't you mean if you become the bifraud and ipob terrorists president.. grin grin

Useless kpomo cutting market women comedian.. grin grin

ipob terrorist, abeg come carry ya load. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by opuada331(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
phrancys001:
Mtcheeeeew fayose d fool
Fayose for President
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by omolajaone: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Senseless talk
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by mbjsuki(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Keep dreaming, it's allowed.
I don't see how your elephant wants to climb a tree. I'm waiting to see how your "Rihanna" wants to sing "apala" music....ko le werk!
Not by chance will he gets there,not even by rigging. If you like get endorsement from Obama and let Trump be your campaign manager. It will all end in Ekiti!
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by spiritedtete: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hopeless hope!!! Fayose the comedian
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by alhajimikehell(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
phrancys001:
Mtcheeeeew fayose d fool
if he a fool...your brain is empty
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by heybee72(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
eleojo23:
Fayose, you better promise better thing if you want to stand a chance.

Which one be restructure EFCC?

Instead of promising to restructure Nigeria you are focusing on EFCC.
You sure say you dey ready for this presidency at all? Because it seems you just want to settle scores with EFCC using executive power..
The guy doesn't have agenda jare... He's just feeding on propaganda and the current state of Nigeria.. Lol... When he becomes president... More like if he becomes president grin
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by stellytwinkle(f): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:
Biafrans are always confuse of what to choose among fayose presidency,atiku presidency,buhari hatred,rerun of 2015 presidential election,biafra and looking for kanu where about grin
another zombie spotted
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by bams2999(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
If u become a president make ur son to EFCC Chairman
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by themodel004: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
The international break has come and gone successfully. Tomorrow's (14/10/2017) long anticipated game drops in the morning. we must continue to hit the bookies where it hurts..
See below for previous wins..

Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by man80(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
The race is tough for you.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by marv1: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yeye governor. Your state is still lacking, you have not performed, yet you want to add to more problems of nigeria by becoming the president. You have not paid your workers 5 to 9 months outstanding salary, you want to buy cars for these two people. What a useless man called governor. Immunity will never save you when your tenure is over, go and ask olisa methu his experience.
Re: I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says by godox2(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
You want to "make it look responsible" but not responsible in another term.
Fayose, Magu is waiting for you.
By next year we will see the handwriting on the wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets / Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos / Kesington Adebutu Becomes Odole Odua, Obasanjo And Others Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.