Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC (28720 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by tendingNews: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose says he will never write any other statement again and he’s willing to stay In EFCC for as long as they want to keep him. Says he will never get justice except in a Court of Law.

Listen to Fayose EFCC Audio Here

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by abrahambest(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
May God's will be done in this Nigeria, My Home Land.

In Dino Melaye's voice, Home my Home, Home my Home, When shall I see my home.

God Bless Nigeria. We will once again become the Giant of not only Africa, but the world at Large.
Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by teflonjake(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
A man who knows his onions.

If the EFCC has a case, they should take it before a court of competent jurisdiction.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
shocked
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by olaolulazio(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mr I'm in pain is forming oooooo....

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Lerio(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
J
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by AtchenyAutos(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Okay na
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Derecky12(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
That was why he packed his bag full

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Ebimor96: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
BUHARI should ensure that nothing untoward happens to Fayose.

If on the contrary, anything happens to Fayose, his biggest fears will manifest in his full glare.

BUHARI should ensure Fayose's safety and well-being while he is in his custody.

We're watching.

8 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Ebimor96: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
[ Atiku Abubakar must assure the majority of Nigerians that BUHARI, Ibrahim Magu, Tinubu, Ganduje, etc must be arrested and forgotten in a jail cell where they will rot away till they breathe their last, before we can assure him of our commitment to vote him.

The treatment being meted out to Fayose by Buhari and his goons is nothing but an attempt to gag and muscle the opposition, the press, trample on individual rights to freedom of expression and freedom of association with his Executive rascality.

BUHARI cannot be allowed to continue beyond 2019 else there will be no place called Nigeria on planet earth anymore.

BUHARI is evil and it's imperative that he be treated same way he treats others.

BUHARI IS A TERRORIST.

7 Likes

Atikulooted:
" I promise to resign as Ekiti Governor if PMB return from London Alive" Fayose. The Punch 2017. Ayodele Fayose noted that the hurried trip made by the First Lady was a clear cut confirmation that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health had deteriorated.

When Fayose was insulting PMB with above statements Igbos were his home base supporters club, where are they now when Fayose needs them most. Just like kanu they have betrayed him.

Very soon FFK will say, Fayose health has deteriorated more than PMB, if care is not taken he will soon die in EFCC detention. Karma is a Bitch.

When did insults become an offence for which a citizen can be hounded, disgraced and clamped into detention with the instruments of the State's coercive powers?

Where were you when this same Muhammadu Buhari threatened to make the country ungovernable for Goodluck Jonathan if he loses the 2011 Presidential Elections to the later? Was he hounded when he made good his threats?

It was after this potent threat by BUHARI that Boko Haram became deadlier, motivated, energized and equipped with heavy armament for their callous and wicked bombings till the end of Jonathan's administration.

BUHARI attacked the Jonathan's administration for decimating Boko Haram and proclaimed that any attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North.

Same BUHARI was named Boko Haram's spokesman by Boko Haram when the Terrorist organization was asked to come out for dialogue.

Is there any iota of doubt that BUHARI founded, funds, controls and owns Boko Haram even till this day?

BUHARI IS A TERRORIST BASTARRD.

8 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Atikulooted: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
" I promise to resign as Ekiti Governor if PMB return from London Alive" Fayose. The Punch 2017. Ayodele Fayose noted that the hurried trip made by the First Lady was a clear cut confirmation that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health had deteriorated.

When Fayose was insulting PMB with above statements Igbos were his home base supporters club, where are they now when Fayose needs them most. Just like kanu they have betrayed him.

Very soon FFK will say, Fayose health has deteriorated more than PMB, if care is not taken he will soon die in EFCC detention. Karma is a Bitch.

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by seyilabi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Then he will remain their for a long time.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by AmazingELixir: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin

Before nko...
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by nephemmy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
better port to APC ...simple!
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by TheSPEAKER(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Still being dramatic even while in a net? This guy ehn.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
sad Efcc should torture him with hot pressing Iron and insert a broom stick in his Pe.nis. He will talk fast. Useless thief that thinks he can insult our dear president and go scott free sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by hucienda: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
D1 & Only Oshokomole.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by utenwuson: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Make them no shift that hin neck were tear gas d break.... Naim be my own

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by softclicktech(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
This Fayose sef man of many drama

By the way if you need a professional looking website
or software for you business contact me
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Abbeyme: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Whats leaked about it. Didn't he say it ne?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by ImaIma1(f): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Leaked video indeed.

Fayose is making this a reality show..."Keeping up With Fayose at EFCC"

Expect more "leaked videos".

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by profbillionaire: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fayose my man.
The best way to die is to die for a cause.

Something must kill a man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid / Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.