Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America (1157 Views)

Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by Dejiteru: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Let's no decieve ourselves it's not possible
Of course we Know its not possible if you are the one with the task of implementing it, so thank God for the people with the idea because its up to them to actualize it so step aside and let the brains that perceived it implement it after that you can Move to Syria. God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by SalamRushdie: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dejiteru:

Of course we Know its not possible if you are the one with the task of implementing it, so thank God for the people with the idea because its up to them to actualize it so step aside and let the brains that perceived it implement it after that you can Move to Syria. God bless you.

I am the most innovative Nigerian alive today and I tell U it's not possible, Bro its not about making stupid pronouncement , the whole educational and IQ foundation is bad
Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by Dejiteru: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Let's no decieve ourselves it's not possible
Of course we Know its not possible if you are the one with the task of implementing it, so thank God for the people with the idea because its up to them to actualize it so step aside and let the capable brains that perceived it implement it, after that you can Move to Syria. God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by Tamass: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dejiteru:

Thank you Lord, God bless you Tamass, 90 million Nigerians between the ages of 15 - 45 and we still electing 70 year old presidents. Our defensive posture after someone makes a progressive suggestion is the biggest reason we are being abused and ignored by our so called leaders.
Hahahaha...Thank God we still have reasonable people like you in this forum...
You can imagine a governor who failed the populace been re-elected as a senator or appointed as a minister..what outcome are we expecting from that? Thats just recycling of corruption..and till we get that right and let go of tribal sentiments i see us going nowhere
Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by Tamass: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dejiteru:

Of course we Know its not possible if you are the one with the task of implementing it, so thank God for the people with the idea because its up to them to actualize it so step aside and let the capable brains that perceived it implement it, after that you can Move to Syria. God bless you.
Thank you jaree...may our future leaders have an optimistic mindset like yours...
Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by Dejiteru: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am the most innovative Nigerian alive today and I tell U it's not possible, Bro its not about making stupid pronouncement , the whole educational and IQ foundation is bad

Revisionist rhetoric symbol of 57 years of self loathing indoctrination so its not your fault, but let's say you are right then How come America is as great as it is today when only 13 people got together to bring about what has become the best experimental success in self rule. innovation is theory origination is the goal. God bless you as you watch from the sidelines
Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by Dejiteru: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
I didn't pick this fight o y'all did so bring it on. Some people on this forum need to be schooled on what it takes to build anything - PLANNING - iF YOU FAIL TO PLAN you better PLAN TO FAIL. I am my own boss so I can do this all day long so Like I said bring it on skeptics. What's wrong with you people they are !@#$ you guys over there without lubricant and all you do is bend over more. Do y'all like pain that much?. Geez
Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by chiagozien(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Nigeria Can Be A Greater Nation Than The United States Of America by Dejiteru: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kingbet:
I bet mynd44 two balls
Now that's funny and quite an analytical mind you got there. I hope you have three balls because you are definitely gonna lose 2.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Ndigbo Really Need? Intro / Counter Thread On Front Page. Between Buhari Vs Jonathan / PHOTOS: Buhari Commissions Projects In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.