Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Actress Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos (899 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos by kelechisblog(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6436982_ohk_jpegc9314b73ae6676a7787011cbe32698d7

The actress and Mother is one of those who is proud of her edible Assets, and never hesitate to show flaunt them, She shared this makeup photo on her page, with her visible breast tattoo.

More of the pics HERE
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Wat is dis. I feel like sucking them off. Ftc anyway
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos by bolt000(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2017
Those jugs are gobbleable grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? / Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her / "All Men Are Dogs, Don't Allow Them To Take You Out On Val's Day" Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.