Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,658 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo (23552 Views)

This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos / President Buhari Arrives Jos, Plateau State For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by tsdarkside(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2017
here come the africans with their wahala again...we told them to leave,they said no...very annoying fellows.... angry
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Andy2274: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Idiots and clueless leaders. Zuma is encouraging his people that we contributed towards their freedom to kill your people over there and you are busy here welcoming and investing in his land all because of your selfish interest...
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Sirheny007(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
This shows Anayo Rocha's Okorocha is the Greatest leader of All time that ever existed in the east
[/s]

Because he licks your Masters Arse.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by ruffDiamond: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2017
grin okorocha of life,the bridge builder across nations,next president of Nigeria (not fayose or Atiku pls) ride on meanwhile haters can still hug the neatest trabsformer undecided
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by IkpuMmadu: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

True
But the word Biafra pains them like mad grin grin

Then let them do the needful....by taking rat poison
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by salesforce: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Alwaystruth: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Calling Nigeria a zoo is a terrible insult to the well taken care animals in the zoo.
Do you know that all the animals in the zoo outside Nigeria enjoy 24/7 light without disruption while
the Zogerians can not?.. Do you know that they have animal protection rules and agencies responsible for well being
of animals than Nigerians in the zoo have ?. Did you hear that American woman that said a pregnant dog in U.S gets much more
better health care than a pregnant woman in Nigeria,which is perfectly true and correct!!!
Nigeria is worse than a zoo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by phrankchek(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2017
naijawisdom:
Welcome to the zoo called NIGERIA

where u are one of the animals on display
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by SmartyPants(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
what exactly is this plight of Nigerians in SA?

Are you pretending to be unaware that Nigerians are being killed every other day in South Africa?

Is this news to you?
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by pasol4real(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Biggty:
Why are some Nigerian like this? Calling your Country a Zoo and aren't you part of the Zoo?
The guy was even kind n nice
Nigeria is an ANIMAL KINGDOM.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by millomaniac: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:
This shows Anayo Rocha's Okorocha is the Greatest leader of All time that ever existed in the east

May your life be run the way Rochas is running imo state and the state of your generation to come be like the way buhari is running Nigeria. Amen!!
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by LeSudAfricaine: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

Are you pretending to be unaware that Nigerians are being killed every other day in South Africa?

Is this news to you?
Yes it is actually. I'm in South Africa and there's none of this "let's exterminate every Nigerian" story that I read about daily here. If a Nigerian dies in SA, there's usually a logical explanation for it. There's no mass extermination of Nigerians here, it's Nigerian media sensationalism and hype

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by odudueffiom(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
wetin him wan cum do?..........i don prepare by stones for am........dem de kill us there him no talk wetin him wan cum do?..........i do prepare by stones for am........dem de kill us there him no talk
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Bigmikedagod(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
he go see road waka?
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by LeSudAfricaine: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Omeokachie:

Are you truly a South African or you are impersonating?
We can start off with that...

stop reacting to media sensationalism or tabloid hype, no one's killing Nigerians en masse in SA, the ones that get killed more often that not deserve what comes to them, don't act like you don't know what your brothers get up to
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by wingmanII: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:

I now realize why you are so much detested on this forum. Irritants like you should be permanently banned.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Omeokachie: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=LeSudAfricaine post=61380452]stop reacting to media sensationalism or tabloid hype, no one's killing Nigerians en masse in SA, the ones that get killed more often that not deserve what comes to them, don't act like you don't know what your brothers get up to[/quot

Aha!

I only asked if you are a South African and you went completely off the handle!

What media sensation are you talking about? Like the comment by the zulu king?

What is it that "your brothers get up to", for which they "deserve what comes their way"?

I like the fact that you make no pretense on your support for extra judicial killings.

BTW, when is the next round of xenophobic attacks going to take place? Such priviledged information could help save the.lives of 'my brothers'!
oops! I forgot you want them getting whatever comes their way.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by LeSudAfricaine: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Omeokachie post=61380798][/quote]Yes I am South African. You are proving my point exactly, Unless you understand the Zulu language ,the Zulu King never ordered attacks on anyone and was taken out of context. Please quote where I say I support the killing of innocent people because of their nationality. The problem with you Nigerians is that you are too ignorant and blindly patriotic. You do not know the problems my country is grappling with because of your people but you turn a blind eye

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by nototribalist: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:
the same east you've never been to in your life
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by millomaniac: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Yes I am South African. You are proving my point exactly, Unless you understand the Zulu language ,the Zulu King never ordered attacks on anyone and was taken out of context. Please quote where I say I support the killing of innocent people because of their nationality. The problem with you Nigerians is that you are too ignorant and blindly patriotic. You do not know the problems my country is grappling with because of your people but you turn a blind eye

Enlighten us please what are the problems. Why are you so hateful of your fellow Africans. Meanwhile you worship and ass lick the white dudes.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by LeSudAfricaine: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
millomaniac:

Enlighten us please what are the problems. Why are you so hateful of your fellow Africans. Meanwhile you worship and ass lick the white dudes.
The licking of white asses actually it's what I see here on NL among you Nigerians. You are merely projecting. Lemme ask you something, is it South Africans who scream for recolonisation? Is it not Nigeria the country that bleaches the most? Is it not Nigerians that create threads like "oyinbo man seen eating Garri in public"? Is it not Nigerians who attribute even the contruction of a common road to white people if the road is in SA? I can go on and on. The morally of the story is we're used to white people, some of us even went to Kindergarten with them, we work with them, they are not special. You on the other hand worship them and anything with a lighter skin eg the Chinese, the Lebanese etc

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by AfonjaConehead: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Whaddahell..so zuma is gonna by pass the vegetable? grin
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by millomaniac: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
The licking of white asses actually it's what I see here on NL among you Nigerians. You are merely projecting. Lemme ask you something, is it South Africans who scream for recolonisation? Is it not Nigeria the country that bleaches the most? Is it not Nigerians that create threads like "oyinbo man seen eating Garri in public"? Is it not Nigerians who attribute even the contruction of a common road to white people if the road is in SA? I can go on and on. The morally of the story is we're used to white people, some of us even went to Kindergarten with them, we work with them, they are not special. You on the other hand worship them and anything with a lighter skin eg the Chinese, the Lebanese etc

You are ranting off point Mr I hate Nigerians. What is it that is the problem Nigerians are causing?
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by LeSudAfricaine: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
millomaniac:

You are ranting off point Mr I hate Nigerians. What is it that is the problem Nigerians are causing?
I'm not ranting off point I'm correcting you. so you really do not know antics Nigerians are associated with the world over? Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by naijawisdom(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Biggty:
Why are some Nigerian like this? Calling your Country a Zoo and aren't you part of the Zoo?
so u don't know before?
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by naijawisdom(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
phrankchek:

where u are one of the animals on display
abeg use pidgin
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by millomaniac: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Yes I am South African. You are proving my point exactly, Unless you understand the Zulu language ,the Zulu King never ordered attacks on anyone and was taken out of context. Please quote where I say I support the killing of innocent people because of their nationality. The problem with you Nigerians is that you are too ignorant and blindly patriotic. You do not know the problems my country is grappling with because of your people but you turn a blind eye

The bolded just reeks of hate and your tribal bigotry will eternally limit and subdue you. Because you can not answer a simple question you resort to imposed perceptions. Is there anything that Nigerians do that southafricans and people world over have not done? The people that exploited, subjugated and humiliated you until very recently still hold sway they have even succeeded in making people like you think that your race is the enemy. Stop the hate. We are all Africans.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by DONFASZY(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
He should take his time to study hw Nigerians? In Ibo land hustle to mak a living and go back to SA to educated dis jobless?lazy?hoples SA men fightin n Killin Nigerians....... gearing up force against Nigerians in SA
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by blackhinstan: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:

to visit HIS FELLOW HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Sava4: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Biafra is not a country...
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by LeSudAfricaine: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
millomaniac:

The bolded just reeks of hate and your tribal bigotry will eternally limit and subdue you. Because you can not answer a simple question you resort to imposed perceptions. Is there anything that Nigerians do that southafricans and people world over have not done? The people that exploited, subjugated and humiliated you until very recently still hold sway they have even succeeded in making people like you think that your race is the enemy. Stop the hate. We are all Africans.
Is the bolded not true? Lol. Blame White people all you want but most African nations are not very fond of Nigerians and there are very valid reasons for that. Whatever South Africans do they do in their own country on ther hand you guys export crime all over the globe and when people retaliate you crime xenophobia. Why are Nigerians lynched in countries like Malaysia and India?

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Omeokachie: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

First question finally got answered. Thank you!

What was your king trying to communicate? Now put that in "context".

"no one's killing Nigerians en masse in SA, the ones that get killed more often that not deserve what comes to them, don't act like you don't know what your brothers get up to"
Those were your words. Are your courts mere building? Are you saying that a South African can decide which nigerian "deserves" to be killed, depending on his interpretation of what constitutes a death penalty offence? From the above quote, you openly supported the extra-judicial killing of nigerian.

"The problem with you nigerians is that you are too ignorant and blindly patriotic"

We believe in the rule of law. We dont go about killing foreigners we do not like. That is what you call "ignorant". No, you guys are the ones acting like barbarians and cold blooded murderers. I suggest you demolish all your courts or turn them into cinema halls because clearly it serves no purpose going by your thought process.

Lastly, you did not give an answer on when the next round of xenophobic attacks are planned for...but I guess it could be soon given your "You do not know the problems my country is grappling with because of your people..." comment.

Whatever you do my friend, every life is sacred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" / Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession / Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.