Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo (23557 Views)

This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos / President Buhari Arrives Jos, Plateau State For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by SmartyPants(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Yes it is actually. I'm in South Africa and there's none of this "let's exterminate every Nigerian" story that I read about daily here. If a Nigerian dies in SA, there's usually a logical explanation for it. There's no mass extermination of Nigerians here, it's Nigerian media sensationalism and hype

What is the justification for the death of Ibrahim Olalekan Badmus?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/11/25-year-old-lagosian-killed-south-africa/

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by PHILipu1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:
This shows Anayo Rocha's Okorocha is the Greatest leader of All time that ever existed in the east
Rochas is the only man from south-east that north,south-south and west will gladly vote for to be president of Nigeria but i don't know why his own people of south-east hate him?
Is it because he has open mind and accommodate other people.

South-east people really need to change their way,no man is island to himself.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by kelsmart(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
tongue
hatchy:
Enemy of progress.

Na your type dey poison people for village.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by LeSudAfricaine: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

What is the justification for the death of Ibrahim Olalekan Badmus?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/11/25-year-old-lagosian-killed-south-africa/
there are two sides for every story. This link is no doubt a Nigerian version

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by talk2percy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
After u have given ur people permission to be killing Nigerians anyhow This man must taste am before he leaves this country...we suppose change am for him.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by talk2percy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

Rochas is the only man from south-east that north,south-south and west will gladly vote for to be president of Nigeria but i don't know why his own people of south-east hate him?
Is it because he has open mind and accommodate other people.

South-east people really need to change their way,no man is island to himself.
I gat one question for u, have u ever been to Imo state before? If the answer is no, pls try and visit Imo state, tour round and then, draw ur conclusion. Don't judge a book from its cover...in a developed world, this man isn't qualified to b a local government chairman.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by talk2percy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Alexis11:
Okorocha is the only governor in the East that understand what governance is all about.

I'm not surprise the majority from his side don't like him.

Politics is alien to them. cool
I gat one question for u, have u ever been to Imo state before? If the answer is no, pls try and visit Imo state, tour round and then, draw ur conclusion. Don't judge a book from its cover...in a developed world, this man isn't qualified to b a local government chairman.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by SmartyPants(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
there are two sides for every story. This link is no doubt a Nigerian version

So give me the South African version or shut up!
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by PHILipu1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2percy:

I have been to Imo state and i stayed almost 6 months last year and i went round.
I think among all the 5 eastern states,Imo state can still be among the first 2 states that the governor has tried.
How much is Imo IGR and how much does Imo get from the federal government and also take note that Rochas was a governor of an opposition party to the federal government of PDP then and we all know how PDP treated opposition states then.
We all remember how ecological funds were even shared to PDP states that had no ecological problem while states like my Edo state and Imo states that have gully erosion problem were ignored because they belong to opposition party.

Rochas is trying and only few states are more than Imo and those states IGR and federal allocations are higher than Imo

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Chauke(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

Are you pretending to be unaware that Nigerians are being killed every other day in South Africa?

Is this news to you?

Nobody is holding uninvited nigerians in SA against they will. If they feel unsafe let them move out of harms way that's simple
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by SmartyPants(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chauke:

Nobody is holding uninvited nigerians in SA against they will. If they feel unsafe let them move out of harms way that's simple

Think beyond the trivial and superficial.

1. If people were confined to their geographical location of origin, the world would not be what it is today.

2. If South Africa has a state policy that all Nigerians are persona non grata they should come out and say so. If not, then they are duty bound to grant every Nigerian citizen the right to life as provided for and protected by the UN charter and other international conventions to which South Africa is party to.

3. South Africans are present in other countries of the world where they are not being killed in this way. It is morally wrong for them to not extend to others the same courtesy that is extended to them.

Please think thoroughly before you quote me!
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Chauke(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=SmartyPants post=61390401]

1. If people were confined to their geographical location of origin, the world would not be what it is today.

2. If South Africa has a state policy that all Nigerians are persona non grata they should come out and say so. If not, then they are duty bound to grant every Nigerian citizen the right to life as provided for and protected by the UN charter and other international conventions to which South Africa is party to.

3. South Africans are present in other countries of the world where they are not being killed in this way. It is morally wrong for them to not extend to others the same courtesy that is extended to them.

At least South Africans are not a nuisance in foreign countries unlike Nigerians who are an infestation.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by SmartyPants(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Chauke post=61393802][/quote]

Go and learn how to do simple things like properly quoting a message then get back to me.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Chauke(m): 5:27am On Oct 14, 2017
SmartyPants:

Please think thoroughly before you quote me!

Why is South Africa the only country with this huge infestation of uninvited surplus people?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2017
DONFASZY:
He should take his time to study hw Nigerians? In Ibo land hustle to mak a living and go back to SA to educated dis jobless?lazy?hoples SA men fightin n Killin Nigerians....... gearing up force against Nigerians in SA

He should tell Zuma how Nigerians men make a living by minining skulls and selling people's intestines

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by talk2percy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
PHILipu1:

I have been to Imo state and i stayed almost 6 months last year and i went round.
I think among all the 5 eastern states,Imo state can still be among the first 2 states that the governor has tried.
How much is Imo IGR and how much does Imo get from the federal government and also take note that Rochas was a governor of an opposition party to the federal government of PDP then and we all know how PDP treated opposition states then.
We all remember how ecological funds were even shared to PDP states that had no ecological problem while states like my Edo state and Imo states that have gully erosion problem were ignored because they belong to opposition party.

Rochas is trying and only few states are more than Imo and those states IGR and federal allocations are higher than Imo
Oga I hope u are following the news about Thiefas Okoroawusa and his father in crime he brought to my state? My happiness is that he's finally exposing his level of corruption and criminal mindedness internationally. Rochas is the highest mistake Imolites made in last 8years. Believe me when I tell u that cuz I live in this state-I don't visit and go back.
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by PHILipu1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
talk2percy:
Oga I hope u are following the news about Thiefas Okoroawusa and his father in crime he brought to my state? My happiness is that he's finally exposing his level of corruption and criminal mindedness internationally. Rochas is the highest mistake Imolites made in last 8years. Believe me when I tell u that cuz I live in this state-I don't visit and go back.
That is your own opinion and i think that Rochas is already planning ahead 2023 and having the support of OBJ and ZUMA is a plus for him and i can tell you whether you like it or not that Rochas is the only candidate from south-east that will get massive vote from the north any day he decide to contest and you can not be president of Nigeria without that block vote from the north.
The north love him so much and he lived in the north and he also speak the language which is a plus also for him.

Rochas is already eyeing 2023 when the presidency will come to the south.
Watch out for more prominent people coming to Imo from now on.

You guys should stop hating him because he has refuse to play the type of politics that south-east are good at which is politics of hating other zones and want to do it alone without alliance.

Write it down ROCHAS/KWANKWOSO or EL-RUFAI 2023
Re: Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo by Okoroawusa: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
PHILipu1:

That is your own opinion and i think that Rochas is already planning ahead 2023 and having the support of OBJ and ZUMA is a plus for him and i can tell you whether you like it or not that Rochas is the only candidate from south-east that will get massive vote from the north any day he decide to contest and you can be president of Nigeria without that block vote from the north.

Rochas is already eyeing 2023 when the presidency will come to the south.
Watch out for more prominent people coming to Imo from now on.
You r wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms / No Consideration of Fubara's Requests unless funds are released - Amaewhule / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.