Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says (97308 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2022
The drama between Canadian-based singer Stephanie Otobo and her alleged estranged lover Apostle Johnson Suleman may be far from over.

The singer took to her Twitter page on Monday, May 9, 2022, where she shared "continued to drag him" over their relationship.

In a new twist, the singer shared photos of the popular pastor's penis during one of their sexting conversations.

Oracle of God, van you deny deny this? Your finger nail and the scar on your left thigh? Can you sent them too.? Apostle Johnson suleman, i hail o, �.. Go through the thread, and listen to the video if you have any question. Your answers are right there. ...

"If these screenshots were fake, how did I get his pics that aren't public pics at the first place and how come I'm the first to release this kind of pics of him? He has changed his hairstyle twice since I came out to speak up with receipts. He has done a lot to appear different."

She also revealed that the popular pastor arrested her on her arrival to the country to shoot a music video with Timaya.

"Apostle Johnson Suleman tried using police to shut me up because I visited Nigeria to do feature Timaya in a song. I already paid Clarence Peters for the visuals of the song before oga arrested me, cos I refused to obey him to go back to Canada. He wanted me to amount to nothing," she alleged.

"He did everything to stop my music career. He was scared that I'll be influential. He even poisoned me, paid my friends to set me up and bribed some members of my fam to assassinate me. Lured me to come make false confession at his church in Auchi that I lied against him."

"This man has done everything to end my life but God is not dead, this video is the complete story of how everything happened and how it's going lately. I'll release a comprehensive video of everything that happened and the answers to questions."

Otobo and Suleman's s*x scandal first made the headlines in 2017.

The singer released a set of damaging Snapchat shots on the internet allegedly of herself and the pastor, whom, she claimed, impregnated and dumped her.

Fromm kinky s*x, s-xting, abo*tion and even an alleged planned wedding, Nigerians were left in shock as the singer share the ugly details of their relationship.

Sources: Stephanie Otobo's Twitter Page|Pulse Ng

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2022
I think this lady is just using this opportunity to grow her Twitter page because just today she has moved from 297 to almost 11k followers on Twitter.

Only God knows what's going on truly.

E get two pictures I can't share jawre.

The vawulence will be too much grin

It's well.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2022
The real pastors we know are the ones with complete christian name,but ds bald headed man with mixed name naa scammer
Ashewo!!!!

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Snitch24(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
Omoh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Malory: 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
Tithe loving apostle who loves to end it from the back is at it again.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by ebexofficial: 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
Mabe or maybe not

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mooh247: 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
cool

And so

Na only Suleiman get blockus...

Who never fvck up hands in the air....

Free Sulieman Madam Jezebel

King Solomon fvck pass anything yet God no use am against am

215 Likes 25 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Princessogaraya(f): 2:46pm On May 09, 2022
Shameless man

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Naijanascam: 2:48pm On May 09, 2022
Why always him and nackings?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Maxymilliano(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2022
Something must be wrong with this girl

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by EkelediliBuhari: 2:54pm On May 09, 2022
How we wan do this one now

Pastor knack ear piece hope say na to hear from God sha

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by gift2xl: 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
Only God knows if it's true.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by OgunleyeA1: 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
naija which way na

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by obembet(f): 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
What Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleman did in secret is not my problem, as Long as it's not rape What pastor said about
nudity Is not my problem.

My priority is how to leave this country

I want to Japa before Inec announce Tinubu as next president

229 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by ekanx27(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Legalcriminal: 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
Where the nudes? I can’t see Gbola

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Authoreety: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
Where is d nude na....

OP e be like you Wan make we chain u

6 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Emmyreal4(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
Holy Dick grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by damiloladuke: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
wow
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by ekanx27(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
B

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by oluwaVaz(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
��
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by officialwdhtv: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
I don't even know what to say again.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Sified(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
She's hell bent on destroying this man chai

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Nigerialabalaba: 3:01pm On May 09, 2022
ha!Dis no suppose be for religion section na.

Abeg, wetin d name Otobo means sef ?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:01pm On May 09, 2022
Anyone who still believe in religion and conmen in this present day need some check up.. grin
This man is worse than that lady who slept with a dog.. grin
*Pukes*
Nig*@ got a huge d**k tho.. grin

Modified:look how no one is condemning him cos he is a so called pastor..guess what ..if it was a Muslim or other Religion the Christians here would have resorted to insults and all..
Guess how some are even hailing him cos he is a man.. imagine if this happened to a lady..they would have also resorted to name calling and all..what a hypocritical world we live in..

Chrisland and the dog lady is a good example..idiotas everywhere..the world is fked up.. cry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by LibertyRep: 3:01pm On May 09, 2022
Will this story ever end?

Was she not at the Apostle's church sometimes ago begging for forgiveness with her relatives ?

The two of them should just go to court to settle this once and for all.

...except this is some form of media and publicity stunt for an upcoming event

10 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by BleedTears: 3:01pm On May 09, 2022
Na 3GB dey show for that phone, not even H+

That should be 2009 or so

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.