Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala (1595 Views)

Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari / Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
*THE EXCORIATE OF OFFA AND HER USUAL PROPAGANDA SOPHISTRY II*

Our attention has been drawn to an online and print publication of alleged demolition of a building reported to have been built on Erin-Ile Land.

Firstly, it is very ambivalent and paradoxical if a fremd who also encroached a land suddenly crying out desperately to gain public sympathy despite her concealed misdemeanour. If not self-delusional intoxication of arrogance that made Offa to be dreaming superiority even aberrated on the Apex Court verdict instead of waiting for the supreme court ruling on her frivolous challenge before the illegal construction exercises on a land without the permission of the landlord.

Secondly, we found it preposterous and injurious to the good reputation of Erin-Ile and warn Offa people to desist from toning of discordance, hates and advertisement of communal face-off which are perilous to the peaceful coexistence of neighbourhood.

Thirdly, we use this medium to dispel and reject in its entirety, the unsubstantiated news of a purported demolition being peddle around by Offa, which our investigation revealed as fallacious, baseless and untenable but a calculated attempt to slanderously smear the good people of Erin-Ile.

Fourthly, for clarity and record purposes, we want to inform Nigeria and the entire world that the purported picture of demolition was never a handiwork of Erin-Ile but a reprisal by an aggrieved party on a perennial encumbrance of which the party vowed if a building is erected on the land 100times it would be demolish.

Fifthly, we urge Offa to conduct thorough investigation in any reported cases before rushing to the media with frivolous accusation. We equally advised her to contact the aggrieved parties involved to help them settle the protracted differences instead of smuggling Erin-Ile name into a total strange and fabricated allegation of demolition.

However, Erin-Ile Community is a famous City of Refuge and very accommodating that other neighbouring community as well as students of higher institutions and security personnel residing within the locality can strongly attest.
Doing things the same way can never lead to different outcome. The old Talibanise suicide attacking tactics adopted by Offa cannot work again in these modern days and the need for them to stop chasing shadow by trading in a business of discord and animosity which are perilous poison to harmonious relationship.
We want to remind Offa once more that, God created us to leave together on this fertile location also implanted peace and tranquillity on the land which every inhabitants must promotes. But is Offa people chose the path of frustrating the harmony against the efforts of the Governments of Kwara State and Federal, we warn them reiteratedly that going on is a mission impossible because they have chosen a wrong opponent for that league.
Retrospectively, we understand the tactics of a tenant, to unceremoniously transform herself to landlord through forceful means, just to achieve the already dead master-plan. We can never be intimidated by any action but they should be aware that the current fumigation exercise in the judicial sector is highly detrimental to her insect, which usually went through the backdoor to secure false judgement, the days are over.
Meanwhile our much respect for humanity will never erode, as we are firmly committed to the project of Development and remain compliance to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God Bless the City of Refuge – Erin-Ile

God Bless Oyun Local Government Area
God Bless Kwara State and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by olatunyemi(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
God bless Erin ile, we don't want war

1 Like

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
That's exactly our stand, we don't want war and we are using medium to inform the general public that Erin-Ile is cool and calm and we are not waging with any community.

1 Like

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Omooba77: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
ASHIWAJU001:
That's exactly our stand, we don't want war and we are using medium to inform the general public that Erin-Ile is cool and calm and we are not waging with any community.

You for copy jarus too. I almost lost my life in the inferno of 80s as a kid. Any car coming or going to Lagos was always stopped and all passengers to disembark and if you fall to opposing side it is killing by dane gun, matchet and burning.
People started taking longer route of Oro-Esie-Ijan-Otun-Arandun-Ila-Orangun or Omu-Aran-Aran-Orin-Ila to by pass Offa-Erinle axis.
Also the mid 90s/2000 was another thing.
Let peace reign.
Senseless killing and destruction brings underdevelopment.
Make Olofa mojos and Erin people take am easy. Na peace Kwara want.
God bless Erin-Ile and Offa!

3 Likes

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
God bless you brother that's why we calling the concerned authority to find lasting solution to this inherited crisis between the two communities
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by juman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oyun and offa are the same people.

They should be able to settle their differences amicably.

1 Like

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
I really don't get myself involved in this kind of inanity, but since a well wisher has copied me here, it might be important for me to comment.

It is unfortunate that the gentleman that opened the thread spewed all manner of venom on Offa and declared his Erin Ile as the innocent party.

The facts on ground say otherwise. Erin Ile is the aggressive party. They are usually the one to start the fights. Last time, many indigenes of Offa were assassinated by these folks, including a big hotelier who was an elder brother to my friend.

I don't know much about who owns what land but I know for sure, from all the fights between the two communities I have witnessed in my 35 years on earth, that when it comes to aggression and first attack, no disputing Erin as the party that first goes gaga killing innocent souls.

The e-terror of a post by the OP is another sign of such aggression.

2 Likes

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Actually I wouldn't like to join issue with anyone here nor taking the issue personal because there are good friends of mine from offa but nevertheless it's just an affirmative of the popular assertion "in every bad product their is always an attom of goodness" but a quick response to your message by starting from your last point 'the e-terro post is a sign of aggression' this is nothing but a rotten egg on your face simply because instead of you to take your time and see what write up is all about but out of your hatred and sentimental mentality you just jumped into conclusion that the post is aggressive as if part of the it that advocate for war. Without gainsaying the fact that Erin-ile has never for once waging war with you but we only only embraced a defensive tactic whenever you kicked started the war and at the end you will always be the one to cried out.

2 Likes

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by kehinde1588(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jarus:
I really don't get myself involved in this kind of inanity, but since a well wisher has copied me here, it might be important for me to comment.

It is unfortunate that the gentleman that opened the thread spewed all manner of venom on Offa and declared his Erin Ile as the innocent party.

The facts on ground say otherwise. Erin Ile is the aggressive party. They are usually the one to start the fights. Last time, many indigenes of Offa were assassinated by these folks, including a big hotelier who was an elder brother to my friend.

I don't know much about who owns what land but I know for sure, from all the fights between the two communities I have witnessed in my 35 years on earth, that when it comes to aggression and first attack, no disputing Erin as the party that first goes gaga killing innocent souls.

The e-terror of a post by the OP is another sign of such aggression.
All i see is sentiment and biasness from the statements u made up there. from all indication, its crystal clear that you are an indigene of Offa and thats why your statements is far from being objective. The painful part is that Offa community makes allegation without concrete evidence to back it up. In respect to the recent allegation, all you want is the public to see Erin-Ile people as being evil and destructive but Almighty God pass u all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Omooba77: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please there is no need for this tirade. I grew up with some Erin and Offa people. The Adeshina children;the contractor and Demosco, Adeyemo all from Erin are my friends. Likewise Adesoyes, Makanjuolas, Latinwos, Adelekes, Sarafas, Usmans, Olawoyins, Baloguns, Olagunjus, Adekanyes are some good people I know from Offa. Owode market used to be good thing then. When Offa Poly came,we used to come for sight tour.
The funny thing is that there has been lots of inter marriages between those communities for centuries.
All we want is Peace. Ogun oniko walo mo loruko Jesu.

2 Likes

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
kehinde1588:

All i see is sentiment and biasness from the statements u made up there. from all indication, its crystal clear that you are an indigene of Offa and thats why your statements is far from being objective. The painful part is that Offa community makes allegation without concrete evidence to back it up. In respect to the recent allegation, all you want is the public to see Erin-Ile people as being evil and destructive but Almighty God pass u all.

ASHIWAJU001:
Actually I wouldn't like to join issue with anyone here nor taking the issue personal because there are good friends of mine from offa but nevertheless it's just an affirmative of the popular assertion "in every bad product their is always an attom of goodness" but a quick response to your message by starting from your last point 'the e-terro post is a sign of aggression' this is nothing but a rotten egg on your face simply because instead of you to take your time and see what write up is all about but out of your hatred and sentimental mentality you just jumped into conclusion that the post is aggressive as if part of the it that advocate for war. Without gainsaying the fact that Erin-ile has never for once waging war with you but we only only embraced a defensive tactic whenever you kicked started the war and at the end you will always be the one to cried out.

Like I said earlier, I really don't get myself involved in online roforofo again. I was the moderator of Nairaland Politics section about 7 years ago and I hardly comment on issues here again. I only came here because as a sign of respect for a friend tht mentioned my name.

I am from Offa. The gentleman that invited me to this thread (Omooba77) knew and that was why he mentioned my name. So there is nothing to hide. I am a proud Offa man. I believe in justice. I believe in equity, so I will never wish bad to anyone irrespective of the community of origin. As a matter of fact, this is my first time of publicly commenting on this Offa-Erin issue after an article I wrote about 5 years ago pleading to both towns to make peace.
(http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/offa-erin-ile-war-profits-no-one.html&grqid=FwfqoUy9&hl=en-NG)

So I'm not a war monger.

You said I did not finish reading your piece before tagging you aggressive. I read it from start to finish. Your article was totally biased. Aggressive was even an understatement.

You said Offa people are "delusional", "arrogant" etc and you think that is not aggressive. C'mon, young man. You ain't writing for a kid.
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Go
Omooba77:
Please there is no need for this tirade. I grew up with some Erin and Offa people. The Adeshina children;the contractor and Demosco, Adeyemo all from Erin are my friends. Likewise Adesoyes, Makanjuolas, Latinwos, Adelekes, Sarafas, Usmans, Olawoyins, Baloguns, Olagunjus, Adekanyes are some good people I know from Offa. Owode market used to be good thing then. When Offa Poly came,we used to come for sight tour.
The funny thing is that there has been lots of inter marriages between those communities for centuries.
All we want is Peace. Ogun oniko walo mo loruko Jesu.
amen and remain blessed
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Am telling you
Jarus:

Like I said earlier, I really don't get myself in online roforofo again. I was the moderator of Nairaland Politics section about 7 years ago and I hardly comment on issues here again. I only came here because as a sign of respect for a friend tht mentioned my name.

I am from Offa. The gentleman that invited me to this thread (Omooba77) knew and that was why he mentioned my name. So there is nothing to hide. I am a proud Offa man. I believe in justice. I believe in equity, so I will never wish bad to anyone irrespective of the community of origin. As a matter of fact, this is my first time of publicly commenting on this Offa-Erin issue after an article I wrote about 7 years ago pleading to both towns to make peace.

So I'm not a war monger.

You said I did not finish reading your piece before tagging you aggressive. I read it from stat to finish. Your article was totally biased. Aggressive was even an understatement.

You said Offa people are "delusional", "arrogant" etc and you think that is not aggressive. C'mon, young man. You aint writing for a kid.
Jarus:

Like I said earlier, I really don't get myself in online roforofo again. I was the moderator of Nairaland Politics section about 7 years ago and I hardly comment on issues here again. I only came here because as a sign of respect for a friend tht mentioned my name.

I am from Offa. The gentleman that invited me to this thread (Omooba77) knew and that was why he mentioned my name. So there is nothing to hide. I am a proud Offa man. I believe in justice. I believe in equity, so I will never wish bad to anyone irrespective of the community of origin. As a matter of fact, this is my first time of publicly commenting on this Offa-Erin issue after an article I wrote about 7 years ago pleading to both towns to make peace.

So I'm not a war monger.

You said I did not finish reading your piece before tagging you aggressive. I read it from stat to finish. Your article was totally biased. Aggressive was even an understatement.

You said Offa people are "delusional", "arrogant" etc and you think that is not aggressive. C'mon, young man. You aint writing for a kid.
. Hmmmmmm. Like seriously
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Omooba77: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
ASHIWAJU001:
Go amen and remain blessed

We the younger generation should find solution to this long age problem and not to fan the ember of war. Please you and Jarus are suppose to find solution sir. You dont need to exchange words. I only ask you to copy him on a lighter mood. Ote oda nkan fun enikeni.
Funny enough I used to visit those 2 places.
Please apologise to each other.
Life is nothing but vanity; where are those our grannies that started this war; one day we will join them. What legacy do we want to leave behind...
Karin kapo yiye niyeni
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Omooba77: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jarus:

I am from Offa. The gentleman that invited me to this thread (Omooba77) knew and that was why he mentioned my name. So there is nothing to hide. I am a proud Offa man. I believe in justice. I believe in equity, so I will never wish bad to anyone irrespective of the community of origin. As a matter of fact, this is my first time of publicly commenting on this Offa-Erin issue after an article I wrote about 5 years ago pleading to both towns to make peace.
(http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/offa-erin-ile-war-profits-no-one.html&grqid=FwfqoUy9&hl=en-NG)

So I'm not a war monger.

Sorry for mentioning you; please we younger generation should not tow the path of our forefathers......
May peace reign between Offa and Erin,Yoruba and Tapa land

1 Like

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by kehinde1588(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jarus:

So I'm not a war monger.

The fact is that most people that tagged Erin-Ile community as being violent never know the genesis of this matter they act on the propaganda some bad eggs amongst Offa indigenes circulate around. i understand that u a man of peace but the truth of the matter is your community is the one always looking for trouble. Take a look of what happened recently in respect to the allegation levied against Erin-ile community. This is a simple issue that can be solved without calling the attention of the media (channels Tv). I am very sure that with that allegation aired on channel Tv, a random person will start thinking Erin-ile is through destructive mean while its otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by abideen001: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." Do you agree with this quote and how it affected them, there propaganda can't work anymore, they should wake up from there sleep cos ERIN-ILE already finished prayer, I bliv they might have aware of the upcoming development, if offa people acting was base on there targeted master plan is just a fluks they should go and resurvey and map out ERIN-ILE.

1 Like

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
That's what prompted to this right up. Ordinary I wouldn't have said anything but offa just took this issue too far imagine the issue that has nothing to do with community it just between
kehinde1588:
The fact is that most people that tagged Erin-Ile community as being violent never know the genesis of this matter they act on the propaganda some bad eggs amongst Offa indigenes circulate around. i understand that u a man of peace but the truth of the matter is your community is the one always looking for trouble. Take a look of what happened recently in respect to the allegation levied against Erin-ile community. This is a simple issue that can be solved without calling the attention of the media (channels Tv). I am very sure that with that allegation aired on channel Tv, a random person will start thinking Erin-ile is through destructive mean while its otherwise.
two aggrieved party, the victims of the building attacked and the alleged destroyers, but to my surprise offa went to the media house even to the extent of organizing press conference with youth with placard carrying different insultive heading just to tag Erin-ile as violent community. Moreover the affecting building is on Erin-ile side, going by the boundary created by former governor Bukola Saraki tagged UNITY ROAD. so why Offa now crying more than belief when the victims is not an Offa indigene while the affected building also built on Erin-ile side.
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
abideen001:
"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." Do you agree with this quote and how it affected them, there propaganda can't work anymore, they should wake up from there sleep cos ERIN-ILE already finished prayer, I bliv they might have aware of the upcoming development, if offa people acting was base on there targeted master plan is just a fluks they should go and resurvey and map out ERIN-ILE.
that's just the fact
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by baarakallah(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jarus:

Like I said earlier, I really don't get myself involved in online roforofo again. I was the moderator of Nairaland Politics section about 7 years ago and I hardly comment on issues here again. I only came here because as a sign of respect for a friend tht mentioned my name.

So I'm not a war monger.

You said I did not finish reading your piece before tagging you aggressive. I read it from start to finish. Your article was totally biased. Aggressive was even an understatement.

You said Offa people are "delusional", "arrogant" etc and you think that is not aggressive. C'mon, young man. You ain't writing for a kid.

Well, I don't think I need to say much on this again... just to let the sleeping dog lies...

but, as a peace loving fellow, you should always speak out the truth irrespective of who it against or supports. and don't be so specific about what you don't have knowledge of.

ERIN-ILE has never and will never start wagging war against Offa, but will always defend/protect her people/ property against offa.

and sincerely when we talk of killing innocent people, we talk of Offa

1 Like

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2017
baarakallah:

Well, I don't think I need to say much on this again... just to let the sleeping dog lies...

but, as a peace loving fellow, you should always speak out the truth irrespective of who it against or supports. and don't be so specific about what you don't have knowledge of.

ERIN-ILE has never and will never start wagging war against Offa, but will always defend/protect her people/ property against offa.

and sincerely when we talk of killing innocent people, we talk of Offa

am telling you.

1 Like

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Let me quickly add my to add small salt to this indomine matter. Ojeshola, Tafugo, Mazinoweb, NGBlogger, Mztarstrechy, Irukkanews, Flirtykaren, Kolababe, Jaideyone, Mechanics, Idris50, ThatfairGuy, Stephanieu, Ude80, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seunmsg, Omenka. Moorejozo, dainformant
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Let me quickly add my guy to add small salt to this indomine matter. Ojeshola, Tafugo, Mazinoweb, NGBlogger, Mztarstrechy, Irukkanews, Flirtykaren, Kolababe, Jaideyone, Mechanics, Idris50, ThatfairGuy, Stephanieu, Ude80, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seunmsg, Omenka. Moorejozo, dainformant
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by babytoun: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
I stayed in offa for over 10 years. Only knew one of demosco sons on the erinle side, all my friends were from offa

.my observation is simply that once you raise erinle related talk you raise adrenaline amongst the offa folks.

Seems there is a long history of mistrust,propaganda and negative sentiments between both parties that will take time to heal......... From comments from posters above me, that time is a long time
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
babytoun:
I stayed in offa for over 10 years. Only knew one of demosco sons on the erinle side, all my friends were from offa

.my observation is simply that once you raise erinle related talk you raise adrenaline amongst the offa folks.

Seems there is a long history of mistrust,propaganda and negative sentiments between both parties that will take time to heal......... From comments from posters above me, that time is a long time
that's why I called it an inherited crisis.
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ThatFairGuy: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Almost every close Villages, Towns and Cities in Yoruba land fights over BOUNDARY. Saare/Saraji, Offa/Erin-Ile, Inisa/okuku, Oba-Ile/Oba-Oke, Oshogbo/Ede, even Ife/Modakeke, to mention view.
I could remember an event I will never forget that transpired during that 2012/13 Offa/Erin-Ile fracas cause I was in Offa. Amid the war, one particular day, I saw Health Tech students running back from school saying many people were being slay in school(whereas I leaved around the college), I do not even know what to do, I went to restroom many times with my clothes soaked with sweats, I later put on Jalabia with Tesbiy(Rosary) in my hand with the thought that if it's today, I want to meet Allah as A'bidah. Whereas all these was nothing but rumour but, it's an experience I will never and ever forget in my life cause I almost died of High BP. Ogun ree ko da bii iyan kosi da bii bi eko, I know how the feelings are. I almost lost my Mum and sister in that war, my mum was fondly called iya offa by erin-ile driver's cause she boards their vehicles to her place of work in Osun everyday. That's how I left Offa indefinitely on Feb 14 2013. In short, We need to understand and tolerate one other tori b'abani b'ejo se gun to la o se dana sun un, afi aimo k'ama dan sun le o; Both parties involved here(Offa and Erin-Ile) are like HEAD and NECK, they've been destined to be together. Where there is war, development and progression deserts such area, So many life's has been lost and properties destroyed. we do not want war again in Yoruba land(even in the whole World) again. No To E-WAR as well, We were meant for peace. Let peace reign. May Almighty God pacify both parties..

ASHIWAJU001:
Let me quickly add my guy to add small salt to this indomine matter. Ojeshola, Tafugo, Mazinoweb, NGBlogger, Mztarstrechy, Irukkanews, Flirtykaren, Kolababe, Jaideyone, Mechanics, Idris50, ThatfairGuy, Stephanieu, Ude80, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seunmsg, Omenka. Moorejozo, dainformant

2 Likes

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Jaideyone(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Almost every close Villages, Towns and Cities in Yoruba land fights over BOUNDARY. Saare/Saraji, Offa/Erin-Ile, Inisa/okuku, Oba-Ile/Oba-Oke, Oshogbo/Ede, even Ife/Modakeke, to mention view.
I could remember an event I will never forget that transpired during that 2012/13 Offa/Erin-Ile fracas cause I was in Offa. Amid the war, one particular day, I saw Health Tech students running back from school saying many people were being slay in school(whereas I leaved around the college), I do not even know what to do, I went to restroom many times with my clothes soaked with sweats, I later put on Jalabia with Tesbiy(Rosary) in my hand with the thought that if it's today, I want to meet Allah as A'bidah. Whereas all these was nothing but rumour but, it's an experience I will never and ever forget in my life cause I almost died of High BP. Ogun ree ko da bii iyan kosi da bii bi eko, I know how the feelings are. I almost lost my Mum and sister in that war, my mum was fondly called iya offa by erin-ile driver's cause she boards their vehicles to her place of work in Osun everyday. That's how I left Offa indefinitely on Feb 14 2013. In short, We need to understand and tolerate one other tori b'abani b'ejo se gun to la o se dana sun un, afi aimo k'ama dan sun le o; Both parties involved here(Offa and Erin-Ile) are like HEAD and NECK, they've been destined to be together. Where there is war, development and progression deserts such area, So many life's has been lost and properties destroyed. we do not want war again in Yoruba land(even in the whole World) again. No To E-WAR as well, We were meant for peace. Let peace reign. May Almighty God pacify both parties..

bros why you dey lie na? do you know the number of towns in Oyo, ogun, osun, ondo. Ekiti? mention 5 inter community conflict for each of those states out of the hundreds of communities in each else you are a foolish bigot
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ASHIWAJU001: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
bros why you dey lie na? do you know the number of towns in Oyo, ogun, osun, ondo. Ekiti? mention 5 inter community conflict for each of those states out of the hundreds of communities in each else you are a foolish bigot
bros why abusing him? I believe everyone is free to his own opinion and moreover haven't seen anything bad in what said, he never said every community but he said almost every closed community which is very true going by the references given. Realistically speaking what the guy is nothing but bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ThatFairGuy: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Jaideyone:

Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Jaideyone(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=ThatFairGuy post=61437341][/quote]liar liar take your own advice
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by Jaideyone(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2017
ASHIWAJU001:
bros why abusing him? I believe everyone is free to his own opinion and moreover haven't seen anything bad in what said, he never said every community but he said almost every closed community which is very true going by the references given. Realistically speaking what the guy is nothing but bitter truth.
he said almost every!!! that's to say at least 60%. so more than half of neighboring communities in Yoruba land are having boundary conflicts? that's a big fat lie
Re: The Excoriate Of Offa And Her Ussual Propaganda Sophistry II. Lalasticlala by ThatFairGuy: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2017
This is surprising, I can't comprehend
Jaideyone:
liar liar take your own advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Composition Of The Nigerian Senate / These Sad Images Will Remind You Of How Our Forebearers Suffered / My Presidential Ticket,a Victory For North-east,says Atiku As He Arrives Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.