Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If (1015 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by bumi10(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Twitter Suspends The Account Of Nigerian Who Said "You Can't Call The Police On Me If I Rape You & You Cum

Twitter no get chills at all as they have just suspended the account of the purported Law student, a Nigeria who said and I quote "If i R@pe you & you cum, it’s unfair to call the police on me cos you enjoyed it. I’m sure you won’t love to see your baby daddy in jail"

Before Twitter pounced on him, see peoples reaction regarding his tweet here..

He indeed trivialized a heinous crime like rape and now Twitter has suspended his account. Well done Twitter for clamping down on this kind of people regardless of how big your platform is.

Now you guys should mind the statement you make.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/twitter-suspends-account-of-nigerian.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy lalasticlala

Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Harbay0101(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
OK
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Lalas247(f): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Well it had to be done .... Rapist oshi
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Linux007(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Serves him right.
We should exchange him with a congolese.

The lady above me just deprived me of my spot.
No joy, lalas247
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by BOWOTO(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2017
serves him right.
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Lalas247(f): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Linux007:
Serves him right.
We should exchange him with a congolese.

The lady above me just deprived me of my spot.
No joy, lalas247
Lol no vex ... grin
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Divay22(f): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2017
See him nose like two people own...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2017
I think the institution where he's schooling should do well to terminate his admission. With this mentality he can't uphold the law.
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Certain Jokes Should Die In Your Head... Not Every Body Will Take It Lightly
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
I think the institution where he's schooling should do well to terminate his admission. With this mentality he can't uphold the law.
He was thinking because he was a law student he can say any thing.
Rape is rape even if its in a strip club.
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2017
the proper response to this IGNORANT man is:"i guess you also think it would be perfectly ok for you to be raped by a gay man, then you can either choose to report the crime or say nothing if you enjoyed it, right?"
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by IamAirforce1: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Rape on woman or man is an act of Evil

Lets not encourage it.
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2017
EzeEbira:

He was thinking because he was a law student he can say any thing.
Rape is rape even if its in a strip club.
He didn't sound like a law student who knew the law or should I say his stupidity is inherent.
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Michellla(f): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2017
Well deserved.
Ridding twitter one idiot at a time
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by digglevictor(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Well it had to be done .... Rapist oshi
chai ...u dey vex ooo grin
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by joshnes(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
my sentiments too, I can only imagine what he'll say if a rape case is brought to him
Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Twitter's admin has sense more than Nairaland.

Very soon he will open a Nairaland account. Here he can be a rapist apologist without facing any penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Divay22:
See him nose like two people own...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Prison Warder Commits Suicide As Intimate Photos With Inmate Went Viral / Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.