Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? (1010 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by daskid130(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nairalanders abeg help me o, my girl is requesting sex from me daily which i dont want to be doing because i want to be a footballer. Pls brothers and sisters ur advice is needed.
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by cuedish: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ayam coming
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by xynerise: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Not again undecided
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided u already no u cnt handle her, send her out. Many men out dere ar luking 4 her type. Sex na food
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by teebankz10(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Does she live with you
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by psucc(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Food where been hungry you se tey you no fit sleep for night until you come see am full plate you no want chop again? Bros chop. Abi Ronaldo and Messi no dey Bleep?
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
daskid130:
Nairalanders abeg help me o, my girl is requesting sex from me daily which i dont want to be doing because i want to be a footballer. Pls brothers and sisters ur advice is needed.
your live together or what?
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by Md4great(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
No b only you...., she has been on my neck now that she is coming tomorrow... lipsrsealed
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by Amarabae(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Its wrong dear.
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by TIDDOLL(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daily shocked :owhick kind tin b dat

You told her you need a borehole undecided undecided
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
No die on top woman sha.
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Let her go. This type will cheat immediately you're not available for more than a day.
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by Augustap(f): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Op give her red card. You can't cope, and she won't stay faithful.
Re: Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right? by daskid130(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
your live together or what?
yes i leave with my family

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll Business Offers A 'Try Before You Buy' Scheme / Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. / Guys Denying Responsibility For Pregnancies, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.