Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army (53411 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KehnnyCares(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Make Una Come My Area In Iba. We Need Una There Like Diamond

All these lazy IBA boys need to be dealt with seriously.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by netflicks(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Militocracy...the new system that is practiced only in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Here in Mushin, Lagos state. There is zero military presence.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by caesaraba(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
annnikky:
Y not go to sambisa n flag off operation kill them all undecided ndi ara...

Oh! They'be been doing it for years now. Only your brain wouldn't allow you see that. While law abiding citizens would naturally applaud this and let the military carry out it's activities, those from a lineage of criminals and traitors get nervous at the sight of law enforcement.

4 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by abibun: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I just wanna know if the exercise comprises compulsory immunisation of school kids too.
No be north ooo,where u give plus and still beg before few of them accept.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by annnikky(f): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
caesaraba:

Oh! They'be been doing it for years now. Only your brain wouldn't allow you see that. While law abiding citizens would naturally applaud this and let the military carry out it's activities, those from a lineage of criminals and traitors get nervous at the sight of law enforcement.
Do I need to exchange words with u? No so f*ck off my mention..

If wetin I talk vex u then come beat me cos i dey ma houz tongue tongue
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
naptu2:

http://sunnewsonline.com/happen-now-army-flags-off-exercise-crocodile-smile/
Have they finished with the security challenges in the Northeast before warming up in prayer for more in the South. Hypocrites.
Why didn't Buratai flag off the Python dance or did he?.
Fear-fear.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
I swear those soldiers re busy collecting bribe in sango and toll gate, they re causing traffic jam
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by wellmax(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I just wanna know if the exercise comprises compulsory immunisation of school kids too.

Stop peddling rumors. There was never compulsory immunization anywhere.
The NA medical corps carried out free medical service to the community. It is a common practice.
If you no want, stay home. Period.
Those who spread the compulsory immunization story are idiot, those who believed them are fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by peacemara54(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
our military are doing.........
check my signature
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by sesaan(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Afriifa:
Military doing the Police Job, Only in Nigeria.
I agree with you but Nigeria is trying to strengthen its armed forces such exercises will is ment to instill discipline and mission execution from logistics, mobility mamonuvablity.. Lets just hope they respect human rights
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by naptu2: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
thornapple:

Have they finished with the security challenges in the Northeast before warming up in prayer for more in the South. Hypocrites.
Fear-fear.

Operation Python Dance II
Buratai launches free medical outreach in Ebonyi
He reassured the public that the operation is to combat internal security threats.

Published: 19.09.2017

Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant-General Tukur Buratai launched a free medical outreach programme in Ebonyi state on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 as part of the military's ongoing Operation Python Dance II.

Buratai launched the programme while visiting the state on Tuesday where he was received by Deputy Governor, Kelechi Igwu on behalf of Governor Dave Umahi who declared support for the operation.

Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant-General Tukur Buratai in Ebonyi state to launch a free medical outreach as part of the ongoing Operation Python Dance II
(Twitter/@HQNigerianArmy)

While defending the operation, also known as Egwu Eke, the army chief made clear that the exercise is aimed towards dealing with internal security threats, and not the persecution of anyone that abides by the laws of the land.

Free medical outreach in Ebonyi state as part of the ongoing Operation Python Dance II

Reacting to the well-publicised controversy revolving around the operation, Buratai said the operation was carefully planned in the interest of the development of the South East.

He said, "We assure you that our troops will abide by rules of engagement and code of conduct."

The military exercise is aimed at combating kidnapping, pipeline vandalism and other violent crimes in the southeast region.

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/python-dance-buratai-launches-free-medical-outreach-in-ebonyi-id7338723.html
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Passenger27: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
The south west r more enlightened than their biafrauds counterparts. No report of stoning, no report of caling d army zoo army, no closure of schs, no hostilities against d army. I commend their maturity n sense of responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Afriifa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
sesaan:

I agree with you but Nigeria is trying to strengthen its armed forces such exercises will is ment to instill discipline and mission execution from logistics, mobility mamonuvablity.. Lets just hope they respect human rights
if the police could not respect human rights, what makes u think d military would.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Adebowale89(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
this regime with its comedic scene. always drama, what's the job of the police if military take over the city of Lagos. are they undermining the effort or symbol of npf?

why am I seeing this as a political cover to justify aba invasion

anyway they're human, they are wlc in Lagos even though is unnecessary
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
thornapple:

Fear-fear.

So, the military should not train, exercise and prevent security challenges in other parts of the country because there are security challenges in North Eastern Nigeria? Or you just don't k now the meaning of multi tasking?

You people really know how to make it easy for others to label you illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
naptu2:

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/python-dance-buratai-launches-free-medical-outreach-in-ebonyi-id7338723.html
Good response from you though i see his Ebonyi medical outreach as a confirmation of fears. The Python dance was already in progress so he probably surveyed the situation for safety before embarking on the Ebonyi trip that shares border with north Central States. A tactical plan to escape should danger come knocking.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:

So, the military should not train, exercise and prevent security challenges in other parts of the country because there are security challenges in North Eastern Nigeria? Or you just don't k now the meaning of multi tasking?

You people really know how to make it easy for others to label you illiterates.
Sounds like you don't know the meaning of illiteracy.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adebowale89:
this regime with its comedic scene. always drama, what's the job of the police if military take over the city of Lagos. are they undermining the effort or symbol of npf?

why am I seeing this as a political cover to justify aba invasion

anyway they're human, they are wlc in Lagos even though is unnecessary

Operation Jade Helm 15 begins Wednesday in a dozen Texas counties and across the Southwest. It will continue through the summer.

The operation will include 1,200 service members, according to Mark Lastoria, a spokesman for Army Special Operations Command. However, he suggested, they probably will not stand out as they go about their business.

https://www.texastribune.org/2015/07/15/operation-jade-helm-15-gets-underway-texas/

Question::

Why are they conducting military exercise (Operation, Jade Helm) in Texas, USA? Don't they have Police in the USA?

Is this not the same America where we copied and borrowed democracy from conducting military exercise all over their own states?

You people's problem is pure ignorance, illiteracy, silly bigotry and tribalism.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by honeychild(f): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
naptu2:

Actually there are military operations in virtually every part of Nigeria, including an operation to tackle the clashes between farmers and herdsmen. Read what's below.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2017/09/troops-of-operation-safe-haven-in-jos-kill-5-suspected-herdsmen-responsible-for-attack-on-ancha-community/

Thanks a million for these enlightening posts. Let's hear the other side of the stories. These useless idiotic pigs have practically deafened us with the noise of their propaganda!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Anything to checkmate and quell the activities of crooks e.g: IPODS, RITUALISTS and TOUTS in the Southwest is welcome.

Yoruba's welcome you.

God bless the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by naptu2: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
thornapple:

Good response from you though i see his Ebonyi medical outreach as a confirmation of fears. The Python dance was already in progress so he probably surveyed the situation for safety before embarking on the Ebonyi trip that shares border with north Central States. A tactical plan to escape should danger come knocking.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good God!
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Adebowale89(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:

Question::

Why are they conducting military exercise (Operation, Jade Helm) in Texas, USA? Don't they have Police in the USA?

Is this not the same America where we copied and borrowed democracy from conducting military exercise all over their own states?

You people's problem is pure ignorance, illiteracy, silly bigotry and tribalism.

so with your stupidity reference now, you have made sense.

the question is, is our Democratic rule the same with american u quoted? where citizens have right to question and protest without harassment?

go and read egalitarianism theory and come bck and read that nonsense u wrote up here. some of you can be so stupid when it comes to defending what's not right. I missed fela. mumu citizen
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Shaev7(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
I like crocodile and how she smiles.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
thornapple:

Sounds like you don't know the meaning of illiteracy.

I really do know the meaning of illiteracy, you are a clear definition.

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Dalek(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eko atlantic city looking sexy behind the mumu...
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Arysexy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Trying so hard to justify d killings in Abia.

Dumb military!
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by DECORCOLOR(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
We install stamp concrete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by ibawon(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why do these Army "Generals" use walking sticks, they are able bodied men,not handicaps.
it's like it's a "Thing" Amongst them, Young Cadets please kindly expantiate
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
annnikky:
Y not go to sambisa n flag off operation kill them all undecided ndi ara...
ehn ehn.....our questionnaire is here.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

so with your stupidity reference now, you have made sense.

the question is, is our Democratic rule the same with american u quoted? where citizens have right to question and protest without harassment?

go and read egalitarianism theory and come bck and read that nonsense u wrote up here. some of you can be so stupid when it comes to defending what's not right. I missed fela. mumu citizen

Stop barking like bingo. Is your democracy better than American democracy?

In America, violation of bail terms means immediate arrest and prosecution.

In America, issuing terrorists threats and threatening to be-behead the president of the US means mediate arrest and prosecution.

Fact is, that terrorist clown and your village rebel leader got away with what they don't and won't tolerate in the same America where you ignorantly think you have rights to commit crimes and get away with it.

Nigeria actually was extra lenient with that clown and his ignorant roadside supporters.

Please, lose that silly argument.

Illiterates forming bogus and ignorant knowledge.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.