Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army (53365 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
texazzpete:

I just wanna know why you swallow forwarded whatsapp messages without thinking.

EPIC!
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
They were told to stay off south west and leave security for Police now.

U can't now claim to suddenly love the South West.

Thanks we appreciate ur "care".

Majority of South westerners are brainy and loving people. Let Crocodile come to smile. We will return with smile and it shall end with love and everyone returns happily.

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

U can't now claim to suddenly love the South West.

Thanks we appreciate ur "care".

Majority of South westerners are brainy and loving people. Let Crocodile come to smile. We will return with smile and it shall end with love and everyone returns happily.
Those my reply sound like message of love to you? or do you have another option than smiling back like ode.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Those my reply sound like message of love to you? or do you have another option than smiling back like ode.

Obviously, this is not enough to birth a surprise.

How well can one expect him whom has been wired to remain sad till eternity to act otherwise?

Anger and it effect are your birthright so be rest assured no sensible body is ready to have it claimed.

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Coming from ignorant illiterates with zero proof, evidence or facts to show that the military actually forced vaccines on school children. grin grin

ipob losers. grin grin
Keep prattling senselessly like a Zoo animal while i keep repeating what you need to know and act on.

You still haven't been able to make even the commonest of senses.
Time you spent schooling were really wasted years.
The following bears repeating:
Please go and retrieve your primary and secondary school fees because they obviously cheated you or could it be money spent on you was a waste?.
Obviously.

You think i've got time for your IPOB gibberish?. Mtcheeeeew!!!!. Just laughing at your despicable level of stupidity.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Obviously, this is not enough to birth a surprise.

How well can one expect him whom has been wired to remain sad till eternity to act otherwise?

Anger and it effect are your birthright so be rest assured no sensible body is ready to have it claimed.

Anuofia!
Anu ewu, you are the sad one.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Anu ewu, you are the sad one.

E pain am well. grin

Nonsense!
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

E pain am well. grin
Nonsense!
Do you mean, smiling like this?

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
thornapple:

Keep prattling senselessly like a Zoo animal while i keep repeating what you need to know and act on.

Please go and retrieve your primary and secondary school fees because they obviously cheated you or could it be money spent on you was a waste?.
Obviously.

You think i've got time for your IPOB gibberish?. Mtcheeeeew!!!!. Just laughing at your despicable level of stupidity.
[/s]

1. There was ZERO vaccination activities.

2. Not a single child was vaccinated.

3. You don't have any proof, facts or evidence that school children were vaccinated.

Argue based on facts, no on rumors and gossips.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Do you mean, smiling like this?

Be guided!

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

1. There was ZERO vaccination activities.

2. Not a single child was vaccinated.

3. You don't have any proof, facts or evidence that school children were vaccinated.

Argue based on facts, no on rumors and gossips.

You are just a capital idiot and complete nonentity. You and who were talking about vaccination?

Let me help you reset the poo in your skull your parents pathetically mistook for brain
This is what i stated initially that you quoted:
Have they finished with the security challenges in the Northeast before warming up in prayer for more in the South. Hypocrites.
Why didn't Buratai flag off the Python dance or did he?.
Fear-fear.

Where in your mother's womb did you see military and vaccinations up there
What a waste you are. Humane waste is what you are.
Nonsense. Faceless idiot.
Obviously.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
thornapple:

You are just a capital idiot and complete nonentity. You and who were talking about vaccination?

Let me help you reset the poo in your skull your patents pathetically mistook for brain
Have they finished with the security challenges in the Northeast before warming up in prayer for more in the South. Hypocrites.
Fear-fear.

@ deomelo
Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

So many kids could not have been running out of class just for nothing.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
thornapple:

Let me help you reset the poo in your skull your parents pathetically mistook for brain
Fear-fear.

Obviously.

What exactly is your problem kwanu?? the Army under no circumstances will force vaccines on any one,why you spreading rumours?? It is a traditional of the Nigeria armed forces to give out free medical services in the place of excises or Opt ,no offense you're as dumb as the person you're telling to go get his school fees refund ,in fact u worse

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

@ deomelo
Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

So many kids could not have been running out of class just for nothing.

So, if asked to show proof in a court of law or even asked by WAEC, the above and reetarded rubbish that vaccine was given because the school children ran is going to be your evidence? grin grin

Wetin we go do with these mentally lazy Igbos now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
thornapple:

Fear-fear.

Obviously.
[/s]

Nna shut up abeg. Now you are getting silly and utterly boring.

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by biz2get(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

Why should they? Do you see any agitating clowns and terrorists disturbing the peace in Lagos or you puerile thinking mean they should raiding homes and arresting people for no reason.?

Silly Igbos.

Your view is biased... And who are you referring to as "Igbos"?
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by okenta2017: 3:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Keneking:
Great

"Already, artillery gun shots have been ringing out from the area ..."

- I am sure the sounds wont be loud like the ones in South East grin grin grin

Please can any one tel me, all the names of soldiers I have been hearing in this their southern dance are Dan Fulani , Ibrahim sokoto

momodu Ibrahim medugirii and tamboko malam are they no southerners in the army. Please I want to know.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by kaymandak(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2017
If it were to be somewhere d land of potopoto ,,,the report will be ,gun shot everywhere and NM are harassing innocent citizens.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Be guided!
That is exactly how the north is treating south west. They will make you smile like goat head and then pieces you the way they did to Jagaban for isi ewu. Keep on smiling. Ode buruku.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2017
thornapple:

I can scarcely believe there are more idiots in this forum than earlier anticipated. Are you so mentally challenged you can't even understand very simple English stated in very clear terms.
What a shame. Next time you quote me please get someone interpret English to you before you come writing absolute nonsense.
I was making it clear i wasn't talking about Vaccines and you still came telling me about vaccines. Where did you even school?. Little wonder Nigerians fail English in WAEC at an alarming rate.

Below was my statement:

Have they finished with the security challenges in the Northeast before warming up in prayer for more in the South. Hypocrites.Why didn't Buratai flag off the Python dance or did he?.
Fear-fear.

Once again i ask you like i asked the other fool.Where did you see military and vaccinations up there in my statement?

Be guided Mr man!!!!!.

iffa insult you now ,them go say nicheey don start,for your questions sha ,since you're so clouded with hate ,operation safe heaven has been roundup,Operation lafia dole is still in service since 3 years ago ,operation python dance is an exercise rather than a operation,it actually trains soldiers on conventional war fare

Operation lafia dole is also Coin(counter insurgency) and desert warfare

operation Crocodile smile is amphibious war fare,which the Nigeria army is conducting ,we Dont know when war will come knocking on our door ,practice they say makes perfect

Falcon eye ,which covers the entire Nigeria water ways and particularly the entire Niger delta being conducted by the Nigerian navy could be refer to as an electronic warfare as nothing could pass the Niger delta (Enemy vessels ,be it Frigates ,Destroyers ,Submarines ,etc) without been seen .

Operation delta safe ,being conducted by the Nigeria navy (activeness towards external threat , I'm skeptical bout this )

When operation Delta safe started ,we didn't hear of any commotion ,Neither did we hear during crocodile smile .

only terrorist should be threaten when the army comes to close

why did your people attack army convoy ??
shey when Shiites block army from pass you guys said its them them ,that's why the army talk and plead with them first ,your people even did worse ,yet the army didn't retaliate ,rather shoot up to disperse the crowd ,yet ur people still threw bottles and stones at them ,haba u too get concise, The military are humans like us ,the have emotions ,the feel pains, the have families too ,at least acknowledge the fact the fought bravely in sambisa and the entire north east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
That is exactly how the north is treating south west. They will make you smile like goat head and then pieces you the way they did to Jagaban for isi ewu. Keep on smiling. Ode buruku.

U don suddenly turn lover and gud adviser to the west.

Oga backward brain , face mirror, cough out ur advice den turn against the mirror, bend n shove down ur ass.

Pain, sadness and anger na ur birthright. We no ready drag am with u inugo?

Anumanu!
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Chukabiz1961(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

U don suddenly turn lover and gud adviser to the west.

Oga backward brain , face mirror, cough out ur advice den turn against the mirror, bend n shove down ur ass.

Pain, sadness and anger na ur birthright. We no ready drag am with u inugo?

Anumanu!
Anu mpam. So you are still there when i am already done with you. Looks like you don't have work. Onye iberibe.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Anu mpam. So you are still there when i am already done with you. Looks like you don't have work. Onye iberibe.

Obviously, you have more than enough work load on your neck going by how you speedily hit my mention.

Eleribu!

Being unhappy is heavy a work on it own. Well done.

May you find happiness someday. It's not too late to achieve.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Chukabiz1961(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Obviously, you have more than enough work load on your neck going by how you speedily hit my mention.

Eleribu!

Being unhappy is heavy a work on it own. Well done.

May you find happiness someday. It's not too late to achieve.

Didirin, you are the unhappy one selling your birth right like Esau. They said, let us tie their necks with robe, they quickly straight it and started smiling till date. Tani fe kun?
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by naptu2: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2017

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
thornapple:

Fear-fear.

Obviously.

are you even black sef...?...you dont look black to me....why are you talking in black people matter if you are not even black sef....

make una look at the picture...she doesnt even look black sef.....i rather trust a black south african than you....
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by tsdarkside(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Nna shut up abeg. Now you are getting silly and utterly boring.

does she look black to you?...we have to be careful of this halfcasts...they are double agents of the whites...
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by naptu2: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria: Mock War: Lagosians Advised Not to Panic

This Day (Lagos) 
4 MAY 2004
By Lillian Okenwa

Abuja — Nigerian Armed Forces said it would commence a Joint Operation Exercise (JOPEX) mock war code named "Operation Takute Ekpe" (Lion Trap) in Lagos State and urged Nigerians, especially those living in the Lagos area not to panic as the exercise will involve the use of light and heavy military weapons.

Chief of Training and Operations, Defence Head-quarters Major General Samuel Adejumo, who revealed this in Abuja yesterday at a press briefing said the operation would involve the Army, Navy and Air Force.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200405040600.html
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by naptu2: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nigerian military plans major exercise next week

Abuja- Nigeria (PANA) -- The three arms of the Nigerian armed forces plan a major military exercise around Lagos next week to strengthen their combat readiness, a senior army officer said. 

Chief of Training and Operations for the Defence Headquarters, Major General Samuel Adejumo, told journalists in Abuja the Armed Forces Joint Operational Exercise (JOPEX), code-named "Operation Takute Ekpe," would be held along the Eleko-Iberekodo-Akodo Owode road in the south-eastern part of the city. 

He said the 12-15 May exercise, which would involve the Army, Navy and Air Force, is designed to test the military's ability to jointly mobilise for combat operations within an acceptable time. 

Adejumo said the choice of the venue "is to enable the three services operate jointly in an amphibious training exercise. 

" "This is very crucial because of the fact that a large percentage of our national resources are in the coastal areas. 

There is therefore a need for the Armed Forces to be familiar with operations in coastal terrain in the event of a threat to these resources," he added. 

According to him, an army brigade with a corresponding size in the Navy and Air Force, will participate in the exercise, which "will involve massive movement of troops, ships and aircraft around the Victoria Island and Epe axis and the coast during the period. 

" "Light and heavy military weapons will also be fired" during the exercise, he said, and urged citizens not to panic. 

A similar joint military exercise code-named "Operation Sea Dog," was held 18 years ago in Calabar, south-east Cross River State. 

Fears of a possible military coup forced the Nigerian armed forces to either suspend or halt military exercises during the 15 straight years (1984-1999) of military dictatorship in the country. 

Defence analysts said the lack of such exercises seriously affected the combat readiness of the forces.

JOPEX is coming at a time when armed militia groups are posing greater threat to the exploration of crude oil, the mainstay of the nation's economy, in the Niger Delta region. 

Unknown gunmen last week killed seven oil workers, including two Americans in an ambush in the region. 

03 mai 2004 14:54:00

http://www.panapress.com/Nigerian-military-plans-major-exercise-next-week--13-546251-18-lang1-index.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.