Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army (53448 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
biz2get:

Your view is biased... And who are you referring to as "Igbos"?

Of course, whatever truth you people don't subscribe to means biased views.

Silly Igbos.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Didirin, you are the unhappy one selling your birth right like Esau. They said, let us tie their necks with robe, they quickly straight it and started smiling till date. Tani fe kun?

Expected rubbish from an empty vessel cum miscreant whose penchant for dejection and failure is like IPOB and backwardness - a perfect match.

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by biz2get(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

Of course, whatever truth you people don't subscribe to means biased views.

Silly Igbos.

Funny enough i do not exchange words with Ignorant Arrogant illiterates who cannot read, assimilate and respond accurately.

Do have yourself a wonderful day sir.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by deomelo: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
biz2get:

Funny enough i do not exchange words with Ignorant Arrogant illiterates who cannot read, assimilate and respond accurately.

Do have yourself a wonderful day sir.

See pain and misery.

Ndo.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Chukabiz1961(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Expected rubbish from an empty vessel cum miscreant whose penchant for dejection and failure is like IPOB and backwardness - a perfect match.
I remembered you sponsored one small boy to stand for Oduduwa who threatened to burn Nigeria down. But when the heat became much, as usual, you shrank back to your shell. Cowards. I respect Obasanjo, Fani and Fayose among few others that is why i am restraining because of childish challenge on this platform. Because of the afore mentioned, i will not answer you again. The north is a bunch of broom while the south is sticks of broom. A word is enough for the wise. Bye.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
I remembered you sponsored one small boy to stand for Oduduwa who threatened to burn Nigeria down. But when the heat became much, as usual, you shrank back to your shell. Cowards. I respect Obasanjo, Fani and Fayose among few others that is why i am restraining because of childish challenge on this platform. Because of the afore mentioned, i will not answer you again. The north is a bunch of broom while the south is sticks of broom. A word is enough for the wise. Bye.

Another side effect of antidepressants.

Sheer display of foolery.

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Justiceleague1: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Another side effect of antidepressants.

Shear display of foolery.

SHEER display of Nepa Bill degree and illiteracy grin grin
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Nicheey:

iffa insult you now ,them go say nicheey don start,for your questions sha ,since you're so clouded with hate ,operation safe heaven has been roundup,Operation lafia dole is still in service since 3 years ago ,operation python dance is an exercise rather than a operation,it actually trains soldiers on conventional war fare

Operation lafia dole is also Coin(counter insurgency) and desert warfare

operation Crocodile smile is amphibious war fare,which the Nigeria army is conducting ,we Dont know when war will come knocking on our door ,practice they say makes perfect

Falcon eye ,which covers the entire Nigeria water ways and particularly the entire Niger delta being conducted by the Nigerian navy could be refer to as an electronic warfare as nothing could pass the Niger delta (Enemy vessels ,be it Frigates ,Destroyers ,Submarines ,etc) without been seen .

Operation delta safe ,being conducted by the Nigeria navy (activeness towards external threat , I'm skeptical bout this )

When operation Delta safe started ,we didn't hear of any commotion ,Neither did we hear during crocodile smile .

only terrorist should be threaten when the army comes to close

why did your people attack army convoy ??
shey when Shiites block army from pass you guys said its them them ,that's why the army talk and plead with them first ,your people even did worse ,yet the army didn't retaliate ,rather shoot up to disperse the crowd ,yet ur people still threw bottles and stones at them ,haba u too get concise, The military are humans like us ,the have emotions ,the feel pains, the have families too ,at least acknowledge the fact the fought bravely in sambisa and the entire north east
So you could even make sense but decided to sound so dumb initially.
Please when next you quote me do well to put on your thinking cap and read the comment you are quoting at least.
Nobody enjoys insults, least of all me.
Have a nice day.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Vivere: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2017
wellmax:

Stop peddling rumors. There was never compulsory immunization anywhere.
The NA medical corps carried out free medical service to the community. It is a common practice.
If you no want, stay home. Period.
Those who spread the compulsory immunization story are idiot, those who believed them are fools
True!!
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Vivere: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Passenger27:
The south west r more enlightened than their biafrauds counterparts. No report of stoning, no report of caling d army zoo army, no closure of schs, no hostilities against d army. I commend their maturity n sense of responsibility.
True!!

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:

So you could even make sense but decided to sound so dumb initially.
Please when next you quote me do well to put on your thinking cap and read the comment you are quoting at least.
Nobody enjoys insults, least of all me.
Have a nice day.

Cheers ! To new enemies cheesy
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nicheey:

Cheers ! To new enemies cheesy
Lool,
See ya head like enemies grin cheesy cheesy
Ima friendly
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:
Lool, See ya head like enemies grin cheesy cheesy Ima friendly
friendly?? ah doubt ,if ya friendly then the devil him self is holy
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nicheey:

friendly?? ah doubt ,if ya friendly then the devil him self is holy
Hahahahaha
How was your day?. cheesy
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
thornapple:
Hahahahaha How was your day?. cheesy
super bad ,airtel network dey show me pepper glo killed my joy when they blocked their cheat 9mobile network slow like injured snail
sha God dey ,wah bout urs
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nicheey:

super bad ,airtel network dey show me pepper
glo killed my joy when they blocked their cheat
9mobile network slow like injured snail

sha God dey ,wah bout urs
So u cheat data companies grin cheesy
You've been giving them bad day so yesterday was their turn. grin

Mine was fair.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
thornapple:

So u cheat data companies grin cheesy
You've been giving them bad day so yesterday was their turn. grin

Mine was fair.

Ah I wasn't cheating oo,I was actually taking my share of national cake,Come n sub for me na
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nicheey:

Ah I wasn't cheating oo,I was actually taking my share of national cake,Come n sub for me na
Loool
I don't have your national cake nah so why sub for you.
Anyway i use glo.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
thornapple:

Loool
I don't have your national cake nah so why sub for you.
Anyway i use glo.

I stop using them since the block that cheat,and their network is slower than snail for my Syd

BTW can I mail u ?? cause it seems you and I getting along pretty well
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nicheey:

I stop using them since the block that cheat,and their network is slower than snail for my Syd

BTW can I mail u ?? cause it seems you and I getting along pretty well
I check that like once in a blue moon and when i do, i just count the number of unreplied mails when i have the time and then log out.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
thornapple:

I check that like once in a blue moon and when i do, i just count the number of unreplied mails when i have the time and then log out.

Lol,drop your Whatsapp number then,or you could mail me
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 23, 2017
Nicheey:

Lol,drop your Whatsapp number then,or you could mail me
Use ur cheat app to conjure up the number. grin
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
thornapple:

Use ur cheat app to conjure up the number. grin

you're making fun of my helplessness shey? sha deris God ,how's the day been so far?
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Nicheey:

you're making fun of my helplessness shey? sha deris God ,how's the day been so far?
How did ur night go?.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army by Nicheey(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
thornapple:

How did ur night go?.

Bad joor ,been holding someone debt since Saturday ,and now I need to sell my phone to recharge his gotv ,how's your day going ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.