Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos (53559 Views)

Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Daeylar(f): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
That guy needs to be sent either to jail or a mental asylum, before he does more crazy things to endanger the health of those around him. He needs quarantine, cos when the trouble starts he won't be the only one to be affected.

I really don't understand the rationality behind this, what's he trying to prove? Monkey pox won't be there forever, just abstain from anything that can cause it for a minute and he can't even do that. What will it really take him to just abstain for a little while?

I really don't know what to say,
Excessive stupidity renders me speechless

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Afriifa:
I see death around the corner ---2Pac
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by EvilMetahuman: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
rerhji:
nice one man.....eat it nd infect dos around u with any virus jawe......is sha nt my pipu
and when his people got this disease, they spread it to your people.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by ossaichika(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Aruu!

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by okerekeikpo: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
That man should be arrested honestly

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
This man has decided to eat monkey pox shocked
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by joepentwo(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
WEN MONKEY POX D REN grin

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by deolu2000(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
What he is looking for, he will soon find it.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Opiletool(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tinnytony24:
What a world we leaving in... I left akwa ibom coz of monkey pox... Came into port harcourt to have peace of mind... Nw one IDIOT!! angry is trying to bring it to dis side again?? undecided

LOL.. .. Biko run to another state, no peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Daeylar(f): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Opiletool:

LOL.. .. Biko run to another state, no rest for the wicked.

grin grin

Lol, this was mean but funny, you have no chill grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by SeanDada1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala

He looks like a monkey too
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
the way Nigerians are eating any animals dont be suprised if we start eating each other

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by deebrain(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
muykem:
Food is ready. Something must kill a man.

Including suicide.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

I really don't understand the rationality behind this, what's he trying to prove? Monkey pox won't be there forever, just abstain from anything that can cause it for a minute and he can't even do that. What will it really take him to just abstain for a little while?

I really don't know what to say,
Excessive stupidity renders me speechless
Some people are just like that. Foolish everyday. They can't help it. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by tete7000(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why eat monkey? That thing that looks like human-being. Whoever eats it might be capable of eating human-being.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Monkey pox had a 1% fatality rate. Nigga aint dying from that meal, he will just end up ugly AF
you they reason like me God bless you jare
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
What da fuvk? shocked this is how ebola began. But anyway this is not as bad as the Chinese eating monkey brain while the monkey is still Alive.

Hahahahahahaha chai aaa na wa oo I doubt ee,have u been to china b4?
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Stylz69(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
See how he resembles Monkey
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by tomofe: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ndlistic:
Please Op give me a taste of it. I have never tasted a monkey meat before.

you wan die??
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahaha chai aaa na wa oo I doubt ee,have u been to china b4?
yes! i have been to china numerous times and i employ chinese people to do building work for me sometimes. but i have not witnessed the eating of monkey brains but google it you will see it and some of my chinese workers confirmed it's true.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Later the Biafrans will say the army is injecting their children with virus.
Shior
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i have been to china numerous times and i employ chinese people to do building work for me sometimes. but i have not witnessed the eating of monkey brains but google it you will see it and some of my chinese workers confirmed it's true.

Ow my jeezz!!!
Wait ooo are you into construction also..
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Ow my jeezz!!!
Wait ooo are you into construction also..
yep! but at the moment that business is not stable.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
yep! but at the moment that business is not stable.

In which part of the world do u do that
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

In which part of the world do u do that
here in England.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by sharpwriter(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol....abeg make one person help me with that meme, ''Ma Nigga.''

But on a more serious note, I am more concerned about how he managed to get such number of monkeys at a goal. Awon kan ya were sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
here in England.
Eh eh seriously?mehn u are jack of all trade ooo...cheesy
Chai igbo man
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by hundu: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Shey dem say monkey dey taste like human being sef. I go like chop one, make I know as the other one dey taste.
mumu
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by tartarus(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
A primate eating a primate. Cannibalism shocked
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh seriously?mehn u are jack of all trade ooo...cheesy

Chai igbo man
yes! i am! what else can a man do? if not venture into All kinda trade.

I am a lover of nice and comfortable life and to sustain that i need money so i try venturing into all kinda trade, no matter how minimum the profit is. i am a believer of no Amount is too small.
Re: Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos by Martin0(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i am! what else can a man do? if not venture into All kinda trade.

I am a lover of nice and comfortable life and to sustain that i need money so i try venturing into all kinda trade, no matter how minimum the profit is. i am a believer of no Amount is too small.

Eh eh now u know,am happy at this statement nice one..

Such is business,that reminds me are u gonna import..?? Ember month u know the month when nigerian's spend money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills / Dimeji Edward’s 50th Birthday Cake (photo) / How To Reduce Excess Salt In Your Food!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.