Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release (20231 Views)

Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans / KACHIKWU,BARU FEUD: It Was Me Who Approved The NNPC Contracts –osinbajo / BREAKING: I Approved NNPC Contracts, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release by Blue3k(m): 1:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Isn't this sane thing he tweeted yesterday.
Re: NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release by alfanio(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Jolar101:
Lying APC and Buhari's administration.

Damage control indeed. APC and Buhari strategizing on how to divert/steal oil money for 2019 elections.

APC and Buhari's cabals are trying so hard to confusing electorates to join their few zombies.
It is so sad that people deliberately see only what they want to see. The NNPC GMD already corrected the notion that there was any contract in the first place and the vice president is only corroborating what he said. No matter how long you keep saying the sky is red it can never make it red. look at the substance of all the releases and you will see that there is no contradiction whatsoever.
Re: NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release by Enice(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Jolar101:

You have been using your so called majority voters to rigged in idiots, thieves, corrupt politicians and incompetent most corrupt president in Africa.

My dogs are more intelligent than you.
Igbos are nolonger minority as you being lied to by your foolish and corrupt political leaders. The north and Buhari with the help of another corrupt so called AGF Abubakar Malami are trying so hard reducing Igbos population through Monkey pox since massacring plans had failed.

It is clear that there are plans to turn NNPC into northern organization, and it will not work.

Tell your president Buhari and shameless criminal gangs to stop stealing taxpayers money.
SPin doctors will always spin something out of nothing. You can keep telling lies to yourself and hope that if told so many times, it will become the truth. Well, I got this for you. APC will win again come 2019. If you like tell lies about government infecting people with monkey pox or that PMB stole $26billion, the literate ones know the truth. IPOB will never succed with their information terrorism.
Re: NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
alfanio:

It is so sad that people deliberately see only what they want to see. The NNPC GMD already corrected the notion that there was any contract in the first place and the vice president is only corroborating what he said. No matter how long you keep saying the sky is red it can never make it red. look at the substance of all the releases and you will see that there is no contradiction whatsoever.
What is your take on this?

Re: NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Enice:
SPin doctors will always spin something out of nothing. You can keep telling lies to yourself and hope that if told so many times, it will become the truth. Well, I got this for you. APC will win again come 2019. If you like tell lies about government infecting people with monkey pox or that PMB stole $26billion, the literate ones know the truth. IPOB will never succed with their information terrorism.

With the help of underage from IDPs camps they are creating to rigging elections

Re: NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release by Enice(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jolar101:

With the help of underage from IDPs camps they are creating to rigging elections
whatever. PDP will not smell that seat for a very long time. If you like yan opata.
Re: NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Enice:
whatever. PDP will not smell that seat for a very long time. If you like yan opata.
International elections observers have received your APC and Buhari's elections rigging plans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja-Lokoja Road Blocked By Villagers Protesting Against Army Over Land / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.