Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (40675 Views)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by xtremeTall(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2017
My regards to him
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by SmartyPants(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2017
I'm really impressed.

All ill say is while you encourage him to develop this gift, don't develop tunnel vision...

That he has a gift may not mean it I his only gift or that he should make a career out of it.
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Myself2(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
thanks

You're welcome.During his third term holidays, don't send him to summer school,buy pencils,paints,brushes,crayons,cardboard papers ,gums,etc etc for him and let him express himself. Don't worry about him messing up the house, that why he has you as egbon,plus he is big enough to clean up as well.
Also look out for all those art competitions for his age bracket like the Toyota challenge etc and websites that allow for posting artwork. Like Trump will say,BELIEVE ME , this gift will make a way for him and your family.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2017
gbosaa:

Enemy of progress

I'm no hater. I wish I was his art teacher. I'd push him to excel and become a great artist. Don't bring the age thing here. There are lots of under 11, who could do better.

The drawing was horrible. I knew lots of people would say nice things to make you feel good. They'd feel very guilty saying the opposite in order not to sound mean. 'not i' ma'am.

Send that drawing to the emergency unit of the nearest hospital before it develops bigger stroke...tell the nearest carpenter or panel beater you meet to give you both a 'hurricane dollynnn' slap on my behalf...on the right side of your face... cool angry
Shut up!. What happened to 'incentive' if you think the drawing was horrible?. Is this how your teacher damaged your ability at anything?.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by remele2(f): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2017
If he got that signature right, Bro, go and hide ur cheque book well b4 his tallent will run u down

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by obowunmi(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2017
He is a genius.
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Myself2:

You're welcome.During his third term holidays, don't send him to summer school,buy pencils,paints,brushes,crayons,cardboard papers ,gums,etc etc for him and let him express himself. Don't worry about him messing up the house, that why he has you as egbon,plus he is big enough to clean up as well.
Also look out for all those art competitions for his age bracket like the Toyota challenge etc and websites that allow for posting artwork. Like Trump will say,BELIEVE ME , this gift will make a way for him and your family.
thank you sir! God bless!
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Bigbeard(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
my younger brother did this! he is just 12!
he is yet to finish it tho
Zip looks distressed in the painting. grin
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by omogidi234(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2017
OP, I disagree with you. This is not astonishing,

This is outstandinggggggggg!

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by COURVOISier(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Great drawing, same as my bro. I cherish this talent, I wish it on my son.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Julivas(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
thanks
Please let him monetize his skill on fiver. Thanks.
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Safiaa(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Your natural talents will always give you the most profit in life. Why? Because no one can take it away from you.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Make una open fiverr and upwork account for this guy, give him 5-7yrs hin mates go think say na yahoo hin dey do
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by nengibo: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Wow, if he keeps improving, he will be a very good money counterfeiter
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Elamin21(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
waoh ur younger bro is gud.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Agbalanze(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Am glad he discovered his passion and raw talent early enough, he will soon perfect it and make fame and fortune from it....

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by abescom: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
Where is he based. I may have a paid job for him as a form of encouraging the lad.
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by EmekaBlue(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2017
na to draw am for small small money cut sized paper dey spend for nite.

one one thousand preferably
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2017
abescom:
Where is he based. I may have a paid job for him as a form of encouraging the lad.
Ondo
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Alao96(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Talent

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Jabioro: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Op can you help,on my behalf give him a bottle of coke..monitor him

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2017
EmekaBlue:
na to draw am for small small money cut sized paper dey spend for nite.

one one thousand preferably
....nah,he was asked to draw it to promote the national identity of Nigeria in school
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Shut up!. What happened to 'incentive' if you think the drawing was horrible?. Is this how your teacher damaged your ability at anything?.

You deserve a hurricane kimbraa slap from a welder.

If your N500 note has that face on it, won't you gladly exchange it for a N50 note?

Be honest.
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by sunny15: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2017
This is beautiful. I really wish I can draw... Ah! Na only amoeba I sabi draw, even that amoeba sef..
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by abescom: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
Ondo
Let's talk privately. I just followed you, follow back and send me your whatsapp number please.
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by EmekaBlue(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
....nah,he was asked to draw it to promote the national identity of Nigeria in school
cool Nice drawing skills from the lad

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by solepager(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2017
dollynnn:
Start introducing him to software for his artworks. The earlier.....
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by bigfish3k: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2017
very talented, he should be encouraged

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Gurusizkid:

I go carry go buy MTN Recharge card of N500 for Igbo Man shop in the night grin grin grin
nd get yourself arrested!
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by Paretomaster(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice one, pls encourage him.. ...

But that's a Baba suwe on a #500 note... ....kidding
Re: Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother by dollynnn(f): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2017
abescom:
Let's talk privately. I just followed you, follow back and send me your whatsapp number please.

ok ..sent u a mail already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. / Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye / Great Art Made With Pencil Shavings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.