Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) (23071 Views)

Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace / Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by Obec70(m): 5:08am On Oct 14, 2017
7seven States with junior ministers, 5States with 4senior ministers of hard labour? Can do anything without foreign affairs minister? Yet every day fact's keep coming out about the destruction of federal character by this government, don't blame them they went on a thank you visit after their youths were killed, no they couldn't mentioned it and ask questions about the dastard act. Not even hours when on broad day light the region were deserted for lack of trust over the army/FG. All they could do is to flew to Abuja, it's becoming clearer to them on who owns the Land (MASSES)! Posterity will judge them. Today is not forever.
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by GODWIN78(m): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2017
edupedia:

....u are a bunch of confused people...u conspired to make Ekeremadu second in the senate yet u cannot ask him to provide a bill for another state for the south-east but want Buhari to do that for u from his other room...yeye tribe...

you and your zoogeria is confused, not ipob ,park well
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by BetaThings: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2017
emmabest2000:
At long last

This meeting wouldn’t have hold if there was no Kanu in the picture
Incorrect

Afenifere also held a similar meeting with Jonathan when the SW felt it was being marginalised
That was not preceded by OPC issuing threats and abusing other tribes
Infact SW had a stronger case against Jonathan; they said all along Aganga Min of Trade & Investment was not a Lagosian; Jonathan did not listen
The ministries assigned to them were not strategic - Police Ministry (when the actual work done is by Polie Service Comm), ICT etc
Before the election Jonathan had called their governors rascals and after the election in which he won in all the states apart from Osun he dragged Tinubu before the Code of Conduct Tribunal (the first since 1999)

IPOB strategy, in my opinion as a fallible human being, has not really helped the cause of Biafra
If these guys had patiently called for a meeting in 2016, they would have got it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Govt of north, by the north, and for the north = Photocratic govt. Nonsense!

Qst: Why is he delaying work to resume at the second Niger bridge ?

Ans: He wants to use it during campaign to win the mind of some gullible Igbos .

Buhari have never hidden his hatred and disdain for the Igbos so, I don't understand why any person should be expecting him to do any project in Igboland .

97% and 5% formula still fresh and actively being implemented .
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by idealvun(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Nice one presido, the country needs to be united. Deliver change to them as promised. Work, work, work, work, work, and work. I trust you to bring back the Old Glory
PLS CAN U TELL ME THE YEAR HE WANTS TO START THE PROJECT OR WORK?
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2017
eleojo23:

Strategic timing for 2019...
is over for him in south east.
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2017
adetayo234:

Because election time is coming again
it wouldn't work for him in south east.
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2017
I think Nairaland now belong to the IGBOs, You see them in every thread that has to do with Buhari with insult like Buhari care..

What i love most of Buhari is the silent which is the best answer to a fool..
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2017
idealvun:
PLS CAN U TELL ME THE YEAR HE WANTS TO START THE PROJECT OR WORK?
No.You tell me
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Old Glory from where please
Don't worry,

Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
unitysheart:

News twister...

Receive knowledge.

It is North East, not the entire North and yes it's not a misguided request.

Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thank God they have started noticing the good things this administration is doing, they have no choice than to support this administration for greater Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:
I think Nairaland now belong to the IGBOs, You see them in every thread that has to do with Buhari with insult like Buhari care..

What i love most of Buhari is the silent which is the best answer to a fool..

...like u @40
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi / Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many / Security Men Arrive Bayelsa After Police Commissioner Was Held Hostage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.