Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. (582 Views)

Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have / Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by onyeezeigbo: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
I hardly see smokers that quite smoking but have seen many drunkards that have been able to stop drinking.

what can you say about this?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by ikbnice(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's their life, it's their choice
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Drinking is easier to stop but smoking, it's difficult to stop, you might even get withdrawal symptoms cos cigarette, weed, SK have nicotine and nicotine is addictive.
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Remi will come here and say he has never seen anybody addicted to marijuana.
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by onyeezeigbo: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Remi will come here and say he has never seen anybody addicted to marijuana.
lol funny
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by Dharneehell(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
I think drinking, though I wonder what peeps see in drinking alcohol..shiits just too bitter for my liking.
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by onyeezeigbo: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dharneehell:
I think drinking, though I wonder what peeps see in drinking alcohol..shiits just too bitter for my liking.
I drink but never smoke before .
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by IamAirforce1: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Smoking
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by onyeezeigbo: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Smoking
you do smoke abi?
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Drinking of alcohol.

Imagine, a family man who is a drunkard after returning from drinking spree only to come home and beat the hell out of the wife and children.

Or a drunkard, after taking excess of the product, on his way home he keeps staggering, kicking leg on stones, falling inside gutter. Sometimes, ending up sleeping in an unknown place only to be weaken up and directed to home.

Considering this humiliation and degradation brought upon family members and friends, no any other option than to stop.

When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself - Bob Marley

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction - Bob Marley

Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by ufuosman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
both of them is very hard to stop, am finding it difficult to stop drinking BT thank God I don't smoke
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction - Bob Marley

Say no to alcohol, yes to herbs cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by Guliver(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
O boy,try virtual game on bet9ja.very addictive
Re: Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. by onyeezeigbo: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Guliver:
O boy,try virtual game on bet9ja.very addictive
lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Woman On Don9ja-the Nine(9) Things Girls Want Out Of A Relationship / Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends / Urban Dictionary Gives The Best Definition To The Word, “slay Queen”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.