Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends (582 Views)

Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Because of the current ongoing hardship in the country which has resulted to guys lacking adequate finance to do most fulfilling sweet things of life, like providing adequately for his girlfriend and getting some things he needs to get done to be comfortable as a man, Most guys have resulted into looking for source of fast income and the one which was introduced in Nigeria few years back and is looking safe,quick hit to thousands of naira or millions with little or more stake and of-course for the love of sports especially football has made many Nigerian guys to go into Sports betting( Bet9ja, Nairabet and co....).
So back to my headline, Before the weekend games kickoff,guys forecast games to win like adding games like chelsea,man u,arsenal and the rest to win, draw, play over certain amount of goals or the bogus options the bookies provide...On Saturday morning you see guys heading to bet-shops to play their games and then come back holding the tickets feeling like potential winners not until the games start and things go wrong in the accumulated bets at the end...Then when you call or meet with your guy, You see his reaction and bad mood but he will never tell you the amount he has lost that day except he is an open sports punter/gambler,If you are observant enough,You will see this kind of guy always looking at his phone,following his game up and not interested in anything romantic you do to him around this time,he just wants his privacy, "LUCKY YOU if he wins,u might get a good sex and reach organism if his games go well"...The anger in him especially when his ticket cut by one game cant makes him very unhappy to be romantic at least for that day....We all know Money is happiness, and if he cant provide for the basic things you ask him,he doesn't feel good about himself and what he is being asked of but use his frustration to act mean and nonchalant to anything romantic.
Dont know if anyone out there can relate?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends by EmekaBlue(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends by agbonkamen(f): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
As if they are romantic during week days grin I repeat Nigerian guys are not romantic all they knw is open and close...... Then pour their acidic watery sperm inside person body grin grin
Re: Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
As if they are romantic during week days grin I repeat Nigerian guys are not romantic all they knw is open and close...... Then pour their acidic watery sperm inside person body grin grin
shocked cheesy maybe the weekend game lost is still taunting them and weekdayz games because no still money or major hit...But see your mouth....Nigerian ladies are really so unromantic...what do they know about romance? just to open leg like this...no sexuality

2 Likes

Re: Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends by agbonkamen(f): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
shocked cheesy maybe the weekend game lost is still taunting them and weekdayz games because no still money or major hit...But see your mouth....Nigerian ladies are really so unromantic...what do they know about romance? just to open leg like this...no sexuality
I am very romantically romantic grin grin
Re: Reason Most Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic During Weekends by EmekaBlue(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am very romantically romantic grin grin
who will i ask? maybe true...but i bet lie,just in ur mind u feel u r romantic

(1) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Gives The Best Definition To The Word, “slay Queen” / Computer Lesson (18+) / The Curse Of Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.