Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,122 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie (2288 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
I Dont Think Its Possible. I Dont Think A Movie Can Hit That Hard
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by purem(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:

U shouldav ask what movie can make one cry?

Go watch MARY SHAW if u don't cry u will feel like
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2017
purem:

ok Then i Will Look For It
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by madridguy(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Watch " 3 idiots " and let me see if you will not cry.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Neimar: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
hacksaw ridge
3 idiats
I cried o
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
i Hear Its A Comedy Movie Na
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
And you are a self-acclaimed script writer? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Adaumunocha(f): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Even emotional novels bring tears to my eyes....
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Yes it's a comedy film but so touching.

DeadRat:
i Hear Its A Comedy Movie Na
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Homeboiy: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:

I have watched it n I still have it on my laptop

I didn't cry rather I was focused to learn something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by adajoe555: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
purem:

ah that movie, I didn't cry oh
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by adajoe555: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Titanic and dry made me cry

so its possible
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
And you are a self-acclaimed script writer? undecided
i Havent Felt Such Power From Any Movie. My Sister Read One Of My Raw Written Works And she Had Tears In Her Eyes; according To Her which I Didnt Believe... Emotional Is Possible But Tears? I Dont Think So
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by purem(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2017
adajoe555:

ah that movie, I didn't cry oh

Buh am pretty sure u had feel like at end

My elder sister was crying the first time she watched it
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2017
adajoe555:
Titanic and dry made me cry

so its possible
hahahaha no Way... Dry ke. The Movie Is Like Its Name. I Felt Emotional For Titanic but Far From Tears
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2017
To me it's touching.

Homeboiy:

I have watched it n I still have it on my laptop

I didn't cry rather I was focused to learn something
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Yes it is, especially when they kill off a major character that I like.
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
i Havent Felt Such Power From Any Movie. My Sister Read One Of My Raw Written Works And she Had Tears In Her Eyes; according To Her which I Didnt Believe... Emotional Is Possible But Tears? I Dont Think So
If you can write an emotional story that is able to draw tears....It is impending on the actors to express the story in a manner that would draw tears too.

Perhaps, you haven't really watched much movies.
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If you can write an emotional story that is able to draw tears....It is impending on the actors to express the story in a manner that would draw tears too.

Perhaps, you haven't really watched much movies.
i Am Not Much Of A Romantic Film Fan... I Drown Myself In Horror, Sci-fi, action, mystery, superheroes, crime... Am I Movie freak...

Well Maybe I Havent Come Across That Kind Of Movie
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
i Am Not Much Of A Romantic Film Fan... I Drown Myself In Horror, Sci-fi, action, mystery, superheroes, crime... Am I Movie freak...

Well Maybe I Havent Come Across That Kind Of Movie
Who is talking about romantic movie?
Haven't you watched an actual tragedy before?
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Titanic Gladiator(very touching movie) Van helsing
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
3 idiots, what part of the movie exactly undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Yes very possible.
I watch iron rose last night in Telemundo, the final episode. I was virtually crying when she was shot at the arm by the police in a shoot out and she was with her most loyal bodyguard, who wasn't ready to leave her while she carries out her last mission to escape and make people believe she's dead.

She was so emotional as she told her guard to go and not follow her, the guard looked at her with so much emotion and sadness, said ma'am ,you are wounded, I can't, u are all I have. U were there for me when everyone including the police wanted to arrest me saying I killed my family.. She hugged him tearfully and said she will be fine and she and left a huge fortune for him somewhere, which she will give him d details soon. But this is an order not a request, just don't follow me!. Mehn tears started flowing down my eyes, as I looked on

Smhhhh. This guy can die for Lady autogracia. Her name smiley

Such loyalty is so rare to have.

Na wa ,so touching.
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who is talking about romantic movie?
Haven't you watched an actual tragedy before?
i Watch Tragedy but None Has Made Me Cry. Thats What Am Sayin. They Dont Hit That Hard. Or Have You Cried While Watching A Movie
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
i Watch Tragedy but None Has Made Me Cry. Thats What Am Sayin. They Dont Hit That Hard. Or Have You Cried While Watching A Movie
Yes, I have.

Maybe it's just you.
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by adajoe555: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahaha no Way... Dry ke. The Movie Is Like Its Name. I Felt Emotional For Titanic but Far From Tears

I cried seriously
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by adajoe555: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2017
purem:

Buh am pretty sure u had feel like at end
My elder sister was crying the first time she watched it

I watched it twice and I cried
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yes, I have.
Maybe it's just you.
hahaha. Maybe o... I Really Want To See One o
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by madridguy(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Every scene relating to Sharman Joshi and his poor family.

Legendaryarcher:
3 idiots, what part of the movie exactly undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2017
adajoe555:

I cried seriously
hahahahahaha.
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by kay29000(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2017
OP, I used to feel like you till I watched one Indian movie titled Three Idiots. Men! There was one scene about a pen or so...It was so emotional, I didn't know when tears started rolling down my eyes.
Re: Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie by Legendaryarcher(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2017
madridguy:
Every scene relating to Sharman Joshi and his poor family.

hmmn, maybe. i didnt cry tho, just felt for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should We Shut Every Other Person Out While In A Relationship? / Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? / Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.