Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. (9097 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by sylvez(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
squash47:
Read back u go see the pix and d chats..2ndly,u and ur galfriend no get sense

na my girlfriend(x) wey no get sense

I just pray that I won't have any reason to find x
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by 400billionman: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:
Nawa o! Can't someone ask for advice again. People can be funny o. Anyway, I've learnt my lesson

What are you doing with the phone number of 15 year old female students ?

Its like the internet has made all of you mad..
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by owomida1: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
If this stuff hits FP this guy is dead.

He'll be jailed for real.
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by leo047: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by toysleek(f): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Most of you guys forming Saints, I bow ooo.The guy made a mistake and he has apologized.. pls, let it go..I know him personally even though he cannot connect me with my moniker..He is a good person, really.Na social media craze cause am!
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Foodforthought: 1:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Beey(f): 3:00am On Oct 16, 2017
AgbesuyiJosh:
I resumed in a secondary school in Lagos about a month ago (this term). Little did I know that a student I don't even teach though am her class teacher had fallen in love with me. I teach Art and Commercial students, she's in science class S.S 3. The funny thing is, it is forbidden for a male teacher to be close to a female student. This young student is just 15 years old! Please, don't castigate; it can happen to anybody. Just give your profound advice.
I said something to myself at resumption to the school that any teacher who falls in love with his female student has a challenge, I still stand on my word. I just need to advice her now.
Are you serious right now? You are asking what do because a 15 year old is in love with you?How did that discussion even come up? Dude, you've got all the hallmarks of a paedophile in the making.Nonsense.
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by DesChyko: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2017
In most of the criticism I read here, all I see is people hunting for cheap attention/likes.
Hope y'all can take all you've gotten to the bank?
@OP, you messed up there by trying to play on people's intelligence and truth be told; there is no achievement in leading on a teenager who's most probably still forming her thought process.
But then, in the school environment, a lot of characters abound, in the authorities and students alike. All a man gat's do is find a middle course through the madness.
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by newdawn2017(f): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Toshiba49ja post=61431146]

FadaLawd grin
He said lesson learnt bikonu
[/quote can u vouch d@ he has learnt his lesson, I suspect he hasn't.
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by newdawn2017(f): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
falcon01:
for him to be a paedophile she has to be below 12 yrs of age oga detective.
Re u kidding me? undecided it has 2 be 4rm 13yrs I insist.
Re: Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=newdawn2017 post=61575090][/quote]
I really can't vouch ó.
Bt he seems to have learnt his lessons tho. He olredi seeked 4giffnez, so I think he's regretting his childish behavior sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Websites Every Student Must Know. / You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) / LAUTECH crisis: Why Aregbesola, Ajimobi "can't have the cake and eat it"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.