Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) (47036 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
ayoDELE fayose for president. Stop dreaming grin grin

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by johnsonpal: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
I really feel sorry for myself as a Nigerian. Do we have short term memory or what? This man is one of the reason this country has been stagnant, regressive and what not. This man spent over 100 billon $ on electricity and yet we don't have up to 8000,megawatt till now. So I don't know why we are his stupid joke is funny to start with

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by gentleman100(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
He's speaking to Fayose. His full name is Ayodele Fayose.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cacawa2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf0QRU0m8X0

"We no go spend money like drunken sailor, like the way they did before, we only need money for the administration of your campaign"

trash,,this man should be sitting in jail in a sane country..

he dissed gej and wole soyinka

this man that could not even finish lagos .ibadan express..nonsense

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Guestlander: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cacawa2:
so which sailor do you know that spent so much money on his campaign before, aside the one spent on the actual campaign events?

Please let's be honest

He clearly said "Like they did before"

It is a common expression meaning wasteful spending don't try to start another controversy here.

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Osashalom: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mistchew... I is that one comedy? Waste of data
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnsonpal:
I really feel sorry for myself as a Nigerian. Do we have short term memory or what? This man is one of the reason this country has been stagnant, regressive and what not. This man spent over 100 billon $ on electricity and yet we don't have up to 8,megawatt till now. So I don't know why we are finding his stupid joke funny

i swear we nigerians are really sick and mad at the same time. with combination of short memory,in a sane country this man would be wearing the orange jump suit
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

trash,,this man should be sitting in jail in a sane country..

he dissed gej and wole soyinka

this man that could not even finish lagos .ibadan express..nonsense
how did he diss Wole Soyinka?
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cacawa2:
how did he diss Wole Soyinka?

you no hear sailor inside abi ear they pain you...abi your short memory no allow you remember say him and wole get beefabi you sef don drink..lol
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by LukeLook: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
THIS BABA WILL FOREVER REMAIN PRESIDENT AND RELEVANT
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
LukeLook:
THIS BABA WILL FOREVER REMAIN PRESIDENT AND RELEVANT

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by AntiWailer: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by LukeLook: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnsonpal:
I really feel sorry for myself as a Nigerian. Do we have short term memory or what? This man is one of the reason this country has been stagnant, regressive and what not. This man spent over 100 billon $ on electricity and yet we don't have up to 8,megawatt till now. So I don't know why we are finding his stupid joke funny
Then what did babangida do?

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by LukeLook: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2017

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Baba iyabo himself.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by proffemi: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnsonpal:

You are free to point out Obasanjo's many failings, but if you are incapable of seeing the good job he did in so many areas, then it is you who are amnesic.

People like you seem incapable of seeing the good in others. How many ex-presidents do you see encouraging the youths to go for it in 2019 (and doing it in a medium that ought to catch their attention)??

Why don't you pray not to be senile at that age first?

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
proffemi:

You are free to point out Obasanjo's many failings, but if you are incapable of seeing the good job he did in so many areas, then it is you who are amnesic.

People like you seem incapable of seeing the good in others. How many ex-presidents do you see encouraging the youths to go for it in 2019 (and doing it in a medium that ought to catch their attention)??

Why don't you pray not to be senile at that age first?

dundi give us the list of the good jobs

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you no hear sailor inside abi ear they pain you...abi your short memory no allow you remember say him and wole get beefabi you sef don drink..lol
How does sailor correspond to Soyinka?

ABI you don drink ni?

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by proffemi: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i swear we nigerians are really sick and mad at the same time. with combination of short memory,in a sane country this man would be wearing the orange jump suit

He still will, if you would be kind enough to provide the evidence needed to convict him. </sarcasm>

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnsonpal:
cc Cacawa2
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
femi4:
Ebora to n je chesse balls
nibo? grin
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by proffemi: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dundi give us the list of the good jobs

If you are too young to know them, perhaps you should use Google? I am too busy to humor you.
* Oh, by the way, I'm pretty sure that when you say "dundi", you're referring to one of your parents.

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
proffemi:

If you are too young to know them, perhaps you should use Google? I am too busy to humor you.

just look at this secondary school boy..we are not talking of when the old man was military head of state boy...bury your head in the sand..that old man did nothing..please dont say gsm or efcc

i always hit a nerve..bloody maggot that cant list anything busy dissing my parents..thats so lame boy..keep running your mouth and i will fully crush your watery skull

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by tolexy123: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
I cant believe i just wasted my Mb to download this poo sad Where d skit director dey make i slap am undecided
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by valemtech(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nah wow... Spiff done go far oooh
Order from jumia or call 08037607036

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by proffemi: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:
just look at this secondary school boy..we are not talking of when the old man was military head of state boy...bury your head in the sand..that old man did nothing..please dont say gsm or efcc

For starters, are you aware that even till now, Nigeria is executing the power plan Obasanjo put in place?
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by yanshDoctor: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
what he is seeing. is a younger candidate for 2019. and no need of money election. we need young and vibrant cañdidate not old people or money election.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
proffemi:

He still will, if you would be kind enough to provide the evidence needed to convict him. </sarcasm>

thats the size of your brain below

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by proffemi: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i always hit a nerve..bloody maggot that cant list anything busy dissing my parents..thats so lame boy..keep running your mouth and i will fully crush your watery skull

Lol. Look, I am an academic. I would tackle you and make my point without breaking a sweat. The reason why I don't do so is: you obviously don't meet the intellectual threshold to conduct a reasonable debate.

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
proffemi:

For starters, are you aware that even till now, Nigeria is executing the power plan Obasanjo put in place?

you started by dissing parents..so i cant waste my time on a poo maggot skull like you...dundi united..i think you should be locked up for supporting that man that cleared nigeria..you are potential fraud star

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
cc Cacawa2
ah ah

Why tagging me?

Am I the one that killed Lord Lugard?
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by agarawu23(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ebora owu grin grin grin

Unshakable politician

Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field