Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) (47387 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by joe4christ(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2017
iammo:
Nice one sir, at 80 still with some sense of humor. I hope these kingmakers can support a young man for 2019. Someone who is agile, understand world economics, creative with policies and above all good administrative manager of a country like nigeria

Let's even assume there are some young Nigerians with such leadership skills. Which among them is actively in politics and have enough guts and aspirations to contest for the presidential seat

I think that's a problem. Cos sincerely I don't see any young serving Nigerian politician who have impressed me enough to get my vote. Except Ambode, and I don't think he can even be classified a youth grin
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Olatara(f): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:

smalli pack one side abeg

you no see where them insult me?

you sef they lick balls abi

na your type them they use 20naira deceive..prof prof!!

you better watch before baddo use you for suya

you get luck say you be woman..todays your lucky day,because i dont diss women,i respect them,so be careful when you run your mouth anyhow
Is that all?
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Guestlander: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dude keep swimming in your own self inflicted ignorance,ok..am done with you already..shame on you boy..shame for supporting a corrupt old man..shame..i cry for nigeria because of dundis like you.

by the way dummy..obasanjo was part of the mess..ding ding!! former military head of state..does it ring a bell nowmumu...adios moronic slowpoke

You want to pass off this drivel as constructive argument? Given what Obasanjo inherited from the military, a 36 billion dollars foreign debt and derelict institutions everywhere, any objective assessment of his presidency will agree he was the best so far.

No one is saying Obasanjo is perfect, far from it but compared with others he is way ahead of in every aspect.
The time when telephone was a luxury to most Nigerians is not that long ago.
And Obasanjo was also supposed to be the Nigerian answer to Mark Zuckerberg? Well done.
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by cristianisraeli: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Guestlander:

You want to pass off this drivel as constructive argument? Given what Obasanjo inherited from the military, a 36 billion dollars foreign debt and derelict institutions everywhere, any objective assessment of his presidency will agree he was the best so far.

No one is saying Obasanjo is perfect, far from it but compared with others he is way ahead of in every aspect.
The time when telephone was a luxury to most Nigerians is not that long ago.

what is wrong with nigerians??short memory i guess,obasanjo was part of the team that destroyed nigeria..he was a former military head of state..why do we keep forgetting that?this topic taya me..nobody should quote me again.as i said everyone should keep on swimming in their own 5star swimming pool of self inflicted ignorance.obasanjo should be in jail now..a corrupt man created an agency to fight corruption.nigeria is in trouble,now the same efcc is used to hunt politcal opponents.am not buying this obasanjo crap and bs..so you guys can shove it!!by the way abacha started the gsm stuff and obasanjo finished it.a young man brought facebook and its used by billions and your telling me about gsm..damn!!!one governor will fix a road and then boom its called an achievement..lol..nigerians we are funny and this is the reason why we are sinking daily..the rich are getting richer.am done with this crappy thread.today na sunday
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Guestlander: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:

what is wrong with nigerians??short memory i guess,obasanjo was part of the team that destroyed nigeria..he was a former military head of state..why do we keep forgetting that?this topic taya me..nobody should quote me again.as i said everyone should keep on swimming in their own 5star swimming pool of self inflicted ignorance.

No, what is wrong with you? There was Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and some 16 years between when Obasanjo left and when he came back. Can you name one significant achievement of Nigeria within these sixteen years? And yet you want to crucify Obasanjo who got rid of the big debt burden the previous administrations could not grapple with.
What of telephone and Internet technology? How we forget so soon when telephone was only for rich Nigerians, you couldn't even call within Nigerian cities without a lot of hassles.
Indeed in a land of blind people the one eyed man is still the king.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by Guestlander: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:

what is wrong with nigerians??short memory i guess,obasanjo was part of the team that destroyed nigeria..he was a former military head of state..why do we keep forgetting that?this topic taya me..nobody should quote me again.as i said everyone should keep on swimming in their own 5star swimming pool of self inflicted ignorance.obasanjo should be in jail now..a corrupt man created an agency to fight corruption.nigeria is in trouble,now the same efcc is used to hunt politcal opponents.am not buying this obasanjo crap and bs..so you guys can shove it!!by the way abacha started the gsm stuff and obasanjo finished it.a young man brought facebook and its used by billions and your telling me about gsm..damn!!!one governor will fix a road and then boom its called an achievement..lol..nigerians we are funny and this is the reason why we are sinking daily..the rich are getting richer.am done with this crappy thread.today na sunday

You keep saying Obasanjo is corrupt, that is what we say about all our leaders whether that is true or not. We know instinctively we are being robbed, we are not getting what we deserve while some people are getting stupendously wealthy without much effort. For this reason I'm prepared to pronounce him guilty as well, though he has done more than any other leader in Nigerian history to tame corruption.

Jonathan did not even bother. Babangida? Corruption, what is that? And you want to crucify Obasanjo? A beg.

If EFFC was used to hound some people "selectively" as you implied are these people guilty of anything or did Obasanjo send EFFC after people because they refused to buy his chicken and eggs?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by msylva2147(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
iammo:

You are right, GREED is a factor, but am optimistic about a younger candidate, as much as yahaya bello isnt trying, fashola and ambode tried abit, because they had all this new ideas, all this new type of governance. Some old men want to try, but they are just not intune with current reality
what if par adventure we mistakenly voted in another type of Yahaya bello?
Re: Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) by LukeLook: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Olatara:
Really? You are one of Nigeria's problem
If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bull'sshit. Exactly what you people deserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.