Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) (39332 Views)

Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo / Lamido Ogbeh Defrauds Pakistani Of N194m (Photo) / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
So what should we now do?
Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
congrats smiley

meanwhile guys check out my profile for yur extender products
Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by dsoja: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Megatrix: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Congrats to the couple

1 Like

Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by babayeju03: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Happy Married Life.

1 Like

Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:
See the odensi governor

I mean ortom
you don't have respect for constituted authority.... angry grin
Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
airminem:
Ugly Guy Like His Father. Its Not Your Fault, Your Mum Was Deep In Love And Now You Ve Eyes To See A Beautiful Lady Coz I Doubt If You Love Her, HML

This must be personal

1 Like

Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yeye girl,just because him papa na minister she put head begin do marriage. We dey wait for you for coven

1 Like

Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
bedspread:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE....
Put BABA GOD FIRST IN UR UNION
Live in Peace
Stay Together

Did Audu Ogbeh, Ortom and the other LOOTERS of Benue state and Nigeria whom you saw in those pictures put God first in the way that they stole the people's money?
Is Ortom not also owing several months and years of salaries and pensions?
They have put Satan their real master first. No doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Lennylinconlee(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
slapandfall:
I sincerely wish them a happy married life and wisdom to sail through life as a family.. Don't beef them, if you envy the affluence, then work harder and believe in your dreams

These rich life styles we see should actually be a motivation to us. If our parents are not so wealthy to put us in a better position for this kind of life, then we should not make our children say the same.

God bless every true hardworking youth. Amen

Great point...
Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by DianaJ(f): 1:10am On Oct 15, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed our money eeeh embarassed cry cry
Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2017
slapandfall:
I sincerely wish them a happy married life and wisdom to sail through life as a family.. Don't beef them, if you envy the affluence, then work harder and believe in your dreams

These rich life styles we see should actually be a motivation to us. If our parents are not so wealthy to put us in a better position for this kind of life, then we should not make our children say the same.

God bless every true hardworking youth. Amen
Shey na thieves wey dey steal from us u dey hail as Rick folks. Na wa.
Re: Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2017
DanielsParker:

who told you?
I wonder o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor / Lagos State Assembly Members Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.