Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (32680 Views)

Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah Damages u call it..
Damages is an old word maybe a new word will do better..cheesycheesy

And again it has been Dam b4 now ooo remember..
And again u are also a nigerian remember?cheesy
Well.. when it comes to making money and doing business in nigeria, yes! i am a nigeria but when it comes to Damages, i am british, Remember? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Md44: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ohh you meant Kanu is a lair he has no weapons so don't let Kamu hear you, he will deported you from BIAFRA to Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Md44: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ohh you meant Kanu is a lair he has no weapons so don't let Kanu hear you, he will deported you from BIAFRA to Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Martin0(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
Well.. when it comes to making money and doing business in nigeria, yes! i am a nigeria but when it comes to Damages, i am british, Remember? grin

Hahahahgrincheesygrincheesy chaieee Nwoke iheomacheesycheesy
British/nigerian only you ok ooo
Well atleast am happy u do business and choose to do business in nigeria over England..bravo bravocheesycheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by brightalo17: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
TGaines:
World know the truth. Military came to invade the house on 14 sept. Without any reliable tv station any media who can record there activities live.they destroy everything's kill everybody's there without any weapon found. On 16 sept they ask military spoke man. He said no body invade kanu house. And video show how military shot everything's. 2 weeks later police come back again and say they found weapon. Who is fooling who Nigeria police and nigeria military are devil
Where is the video?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by amerlino(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2017
texazzpete:
I don't understand.

We've seen audio and video of kanu soliciting for weapons and claiming his 'biafra' had weapons capable of defeating Nigeria. So why this rush to disclaim any weapons attributed to him?
can you fight with double barrel gun or a dane gun? Soldiers with AK-47 are running away from boko haram complaining that their AK is inferior to boko haram weapons and u daft little mind is talking about 2 dane guns and a petrol bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladan Salihu: Dogara Was A Circumstantial PDP Member, Journey To Dead-End / Tolulope Arotile: 2 Suspects Freed / Obaseki Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.