Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (32657 Views)

Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by gidgiddy: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Humblega:

Forming security teams by secessionists is a cream anywhere in d world. Have u ever seen or heard of that before. I wonder how ds people self think.

Formation of Biafran secret service and Biafran national guard is enough for federal govt to justify inversion anywhere

Kanu shot himself in d leg with dat little action.

Forming a security team is not a crime anywhere in the world, even my neigbourhood has a security vigilante team who contribute miney abd pay every month.

The law allows freedom of association and to form association

What matter in the eyes of the law is what the association is doing. Have they taken up arms? Have they harassed anyone? What is their crime? They wore berets and gave Kanu a guard of honour? That is not a crime.

Kanu and BSS did not break any law
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Plusstreet(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Trash as usual. U people should pray u don't see war. Because that's the only thing left to happen
50 years coming,you'll hopelessly still be typing your hate here while your mates in saner climes are making great advancements to lift humanity at least since we've known for sure that man's rule can never bring perfect peace. who did this to you nigeria youth?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by gidgiddy: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

What Kanu formed was an illegal militia, with the aim of doing the duties of the police and army. It was clearly stated by Ipob. It was never an association of people as u claim. U are a terrible liar.

A militia has to be armed. BSS is not armed and they have done nothing but provide security at IPOB rallies. It us is very wrong for anyone to criminalise a group before the group actually commits any crime, very wrong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Xkalaban(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
There's nothing new under the sun. Even if tho only a few say it we already know what they've done. But it's not what they did but how they did it. Remember, after the rain, the sun must surely come. It doesn't take a microscope nor telescope to see through this write up. This are genuine words from a man who sees the truth even as he's speaking it. Every dawg has his own day. Just like every evil leader shall face God's wrath & get scorched someone day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by gidgiddy: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Miles300:
for someone who has a court case on him ! Was he suppose to involve in such activities after given a bail terms ?

That is not for you abd I to decide. Bail is a matter for the courts. Wether Kanu was supposed to carrying out such activity is the duty of the court to decide.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Only in Nigeria that Buhari will ordered his terrorists in military uniforms to plants weapons in the homes of their opponents.

The day they bombed the palace, there was no weapon. They went on weapons planting less than ten(10) days ago. Who are the terrorists in military uniforms lying to As for those idiots calling themselves AGF, chief of army staff, chief of defence south east governors and corrupt politicians that wants to use Indigenous People Of Biafra as blood sacrifice for their 2019 elections, their days are numbered.

Buhari stop planting weapons in people's houses.

God bless IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by wirinet(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
tishbite41:
who made sultan king, ooni king ,oba king, emir king? silly n stupid question? who made him king because he's an Igbo man abi.

Ignorance is a deadly disease. I asked who made Kanu's father King, instead of you to plead ignorance, you went and listed genuine first class kings.

Let me give you some free education;

Ibeku are a clan of the Igbo people of Nigeria. Ibeku is contained in the Umuahia North Local Govt, political division, of Abia state in the eastern part of Nigeria.There are other communities that are around Ibeku. To the south are the clans of Olokoro, Old-Umuahia, Amakama, Ubakala. To the East is Oboro. West are the clans of Umuokpara and Ohuhu. Then North are Uzuakoli and Abiriba. These areas were one time a part of what was called the Bende region in now Abia State.

Ibeku people are a good portion of the igbo [Ibo] speaking people of Nigeria in Igbo language.The associated dialects and origins are explained with this link. Igbo is spoken throughout West Africa in various forms.

Ibeku people have custodians of these traditional values in each seven clans called Egwu Asaa that make up Ibeku Nation. These seven Clans are Osaa, Amaforo, Ndume, Afaraukwu, Emede, Isieke, Afarata. Each has an Eze that is titled accordingly with a name to reflect that clan. Ibeku clan has a Royal Highness with the title Ogurube Ibeku. The Present Ogurube is His Royal Highness.Eze Samuel Iheonu Onuaha. The Ogurube IV of Ibeku. His cabinet is made up of all the Eze from the seven egwu asaas. These individual egwus are autonomous in terms of organization in localities headed by their own Eze.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibeku

The king of Ibeku is His Royal Highness Eze Samuel Iheonu Onuaha, Kanu's father just one of his chiefs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tishbite41(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
wirinet:

Ignorance is a deadly disease. I asked who made Kanu's father King, instead of you to plead ignorance, you went and listed genuine first class kings.

The king of Ibeku is His Royal Highness Eze Samuel Iheonu Onuaha, Kanu's father just one of his chiefs.
eze nw means chief? u must b sick
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by obysweety: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
so is true that Nnamdi kanu don run but bros y naw. so all those him threat was in vain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tishbite41(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
wirinet:

eze nw means chief? u must b sick . u can tell me he is no first class ruler bt he is a king. HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu. u can google it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, u are the illiterate here. When did I ever state the army was not being killed? It was due to ur illiteracy, hatred and attempt to ridicule our military by stating they are being killed in droves, which is a lie. U made it seem as if Boko haram was killing soldiers like flies, so I simply just debunk ur lie with truth that there has not being many ambushes of the military like u claimed. U are an illiterate for thinking I didn't first state soldiers are not being killed, but not as u claim in ur attempt to ridicule the military. U obviously have problems with comprehension

go back and read your post mumu. u even painted borno has new america in your post. u said bokoharam aren't on rampage again. everything is fine now in borno, mumu like you can go a long length to defend what's not

abeg take a hike jawe

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Deejaygold(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okworigeorge:
lol
it can't happen like that, FIFA is not CAF Nigeria Cameroon Zambia Algeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by wirinet(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
tishbite41:
eze nw means chief? u must b sick

So what does Obi and Igwe mean?

Read this again;

Ibeku clan has a Royal Highness with the title Ogurube Ibeku. The Present Ogurube is His Royal Highness Eze Samuel Iheonu Onuaha. The Ogurube IV of Ibeku. His cabinet is made up of all the Eze from the seven egwu asaas. These individual egwus are autonomous in terms of organization in localities headed by their own Eze.

Your "king" is a cabinet member of another king.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by asawanathegreat(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
D animal kingdom is filled up with wild animals. Their leader is Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
julimax:
How u go search house when the occupant no dey

Who doesn't know Nigeria security agencies are thieves and looters? If Nigeria security agencies could vandalised/looted GEJ's properties, what are Nigeria security agencies not capable of doing?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tishbite41(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
wirinet:

So what does Obi and Igwe mean?

Read this again;

Ibeku clan has a Royal Highness with the title Ogurube Ibeku. The Present Ogurube is His Royal Highness Eze Samuel Iheonu Onuaha. The Ogurube IV of Ibeku. His cabinet is made up of all the Eze from the seven egwu asaas. These individual egwus are autonomous in terms of organization in localities headed by their own Eze.

Your "king" is a cabinet member of another king.
ya, ur very revered first class kings have other kings in their cabinet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Oblang(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
gidgiddy:

Saying that that there wont be election in Anambra is not a crime. Even you can say that there wont be any elections in Ghana, what matters is if you go there to disrupt elections, but the act of saying that elections wont hold is not a crime because anybody can say anything in a democracy

As for forming a secret service, the constitution allows us all freedom of association. Anybody is allowed to form any association, wether Biafran secret service or Biafran national guard.
What matters is if what the association does is within the law.

U don't know what u are saying sir...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

go back and read your post mumu. u even painted borno has new america in your post. u said bokoharam aren't on rampage again. everything is fine now in borno, mumu like you can go a long length to defend what's not

abeg take a hike jawe
Illiterate. The only thing i said was that they did not control any single street or local government. Which is the gospel truth. U are the one that twist my message and made it seem is if there is no fighting there. This proves u are an illiterate that lacks the ability to comprehend. U need help
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
gidgiddy:

A militia has to be armed. BSS is not armed and they have done nothing but provide security at IPOB rallies. It us is very wrong for anyone to criminalise a group before the group actually commits any crime, very wrong.
They are already a militia without arms. They don't have arms only because they are afraid of the government and they know they won't win any war with the government when armed but they still want to try to look tough
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Oblang(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

abeg take a hike jawe

Fact is bokoharam is no longer a threat like it used to be b4. It is not a new thing for terrorist to make some minor attacks as long as they are still left with some remnants. Even the almighty US still suffer some minor terrorist attacks. Just pray terrorist no focus on ur area like bokoharam is focusing on borno...there was a time in this country that even abuja was bin attacked by bokoharam and also some parts of the NW.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Usernamefornl: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

In a sane country, people like Kanu are not tolerated so they don't grow wings. The are brutally death with. It's The same Buhari he insulted. He insulted him, called him all sort of names, insulted his wife, who is the current First Lady, he called him a child rapist and even claimed he raped his current wife at the age of 9 without evidence. That is the person u want Buhari to grant the honor of sitting in high table to dialogue with him? Kanu don't know who Buhari is, by the time Buhari is done with him, he will get lost and never come back
pls i beg u leave those dogs to keep ranting. First they say they av weapon to burn down d zoo, d police is lying to help their lying course they start to whine on nairaland and liking each others' comment.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Illiterate. The only thing i said was that they did not control any single street or local government. Which is the gospel truth. U are the one that made seem there is no war there. This proves u are an illiterate that lacks the ability to comprehend. U need help

go and do your brain check-up on Monday, sth is really wrong with your oblaganta. you're just gallivanting on the circle of repetition

I have never see someone as confuse as you're. itinerant foool like u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Ugbavihi: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you love knowing or learning, you will rarely lack knowledge.
The world is a learning field, so let's not get fulfilled yet with our knowledge..
Brain memory card has no limit as to so Learning has no limit or end hence one is alive. (probably even after dead)
The love for learning is the begining of abundant knowledge and wisdom.
There are thrillions of knowledge that are yet to be acquired by world renowned serial PROFESSORS. #know_this #so_lets_keep_learning.
#UC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

go and do your brain check-up on Monday, sth is really wrong with your oblaganta. you're just gallivanting on the circle of repetition

I have never see someone as confuse as you're. itinerant foool like u
Hahahahaha, see this illiterate tout. U never see anything. Our able military will continue to panel beat ur flat heads in the east and at the same time win the fight in the north east. Continue crying for Biafra till eternity and u will still not see it. Hahahahaha. Illiterate imposter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Usernamefornl: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
gidgiddy:

Forming a security team is not a crime anywhere in the world, even my neigbourhood has a security vigilante team who contribute miney abd pay every month.

The law allows freedom of association and to form association

What matter in the eyes of the law is what the association is doing. Have they taken up arms? Have they harassed anyone? What is their crime? They wore berets and gave Kanu a guard of honour? That is not a crime.

Kanu and BSS did not break any law
ur papa waste money on ur education. How can som1 jus choose to be stupid?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahahahaha, see this illiterate tout. U never see anything. Our able military will continue to panel beat ur flat heads in the east and at the same time win the fight in the north east. Continue crying for Biafra till eternity and u will still not see it. Hahahahaha. Illiterate imposter

are you this dumb? so because I'm being precise I have turned to ipob? e no go better for person wey do u like dis

continue displaying your stupidity here. once you're done embarrassing yourself, you will be given a medal

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by nairanaira12: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pesuzok:
Where is he talking from?

Why is IPOB contradicting themselves, making us believe that Yorubas are our enemies

I understand your point, but it doesn't remove the fact that the soldiers planted bomb in Manu's house
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by nairanaira12: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pesuzok:
Where is he talking from?

Why is IPOB contradicting themselves, making us believe that Yorubas are our enemies

I understand your point, but it doesn't remove the fact that the soldiers planted bomb in Kanu's house
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

are you this dumb? so because I'm being precise I have turned to ipob? e no go better for person wey do u like dis

continue displaying your stupidity here. once you're done embarrassing yourself, you will be given a medal
Ha hahahahahahaha, I have checked ur history on nairaland, and I was not surprised at all. U are an anti-Buhari, anti-APC and anti-north ethnic bigot. No wonder u will always discredit the military, no matter how much progress they make only because it is under the command of Buhari just because he is in APC. Hahaha. I have seen through u already. Now I know the reason why u lie and ridicule the military
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Usernamefornl: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
gidgiddy:

That is not for you abd I to decide. Bail is a matter for the courts. Wether Kanu was supposed to carrying out such activity is the duty of the court to decide.
who d waste tym argue wt u? U no even go school.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Ha hahahahahahaha, I have checked ur history on nairaland, and I was not surprised at all. U are an anti-Buhari, anti-APC and anti-north ethnic bigot. No wonder u will always discredit the military, no matter how much progress they make only because it is under the command of Buhari just because he is in APC. Hahaha. I have seen through u already. Now I know the reason why u lie and ridicule the military

I used all my zeal, time, chat and vote in support of buhari in 2015 and of course if he performed well, I will vote him again but he's a disappointment. I know he's aware that he's not going for president by 2019

if you like dig my grandpa grave to find more. I have made my opinion and I've move on. pls try and grow up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

I used all my zeal, time, chat and vote in support of buhari in 2015 and of course if he performed well, I will vote him again but he's a disappointment. I know he's aware that he's not going for president by 2019

if you like dig my grandpa grave to find more. I have made my opinion and I've move on. pls try and grow up
U are the one that needs to grow up. U are playing childish politics. Because u don't like a political leader does not means u have to discredit him when he is making some progress at a particular sector, like the military which we are talking about. Apart from the military, Buhari has failed in every other ways, but I always commend him for strengthening the military, because without security, there will be no development. And I have a feeling u are supporting Ipob madness only so u can see that this government will become ungovernable only because u hate Buhari regime or u are simply supporting any opposition of Buhari no matter what it is. I have read u finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zuhairu Ahmad Idris And Nafisa Muazu's Wedding Photos / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / We’ll Fight You Till Death – Wike’s GDI Turns Against Him, Backs Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.