Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Guys Pls Is It A Sin For D Ages 15 To 18 To Have An Affair/dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Is It A Sin For D Ages 15 To 18 To Have An Affair/dating? (415 Views)

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? / Will These Current Set Of Nairalanders Be Active In The Next 15 To 20 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Is It A Sin For D Ages 15 To 18 To Have An Affair/dating? by tobi2000: 12:51am On Oct 15, 2017
have always wonder if its in d bible DAT teenagers should nt b dating,

pls is it a sin or its just a man made rule DAT teenagers should nt date,
Re: Guys Pls Is It A Sin For D Ages 15 To 18 To Have An Affair/dating? by nurey(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Dating itself is a Sin by man because it is an innovation, it was never written in the Bible or Quran in fact the Quran frowns at dating because it brings about moral indecency between both opposite sex. You date someone you aren't going to marry and it leads to fornication and fornication is a sin in the eyes of God.

Teens dating should be a no no because of the complications that can occur from distraction, unwanted pregnancy, undeveloped reproductive organs, susceptible to STDs etc.

But 15 - 18 dating is now about a countries law and exposure, you follow the marriage age set by the location you are but that age for me is a no no.

(1) (Reply)

Listen Up Tonight On My Radio Program #baselinegist #msr89.4fm By 10pm, / Letter To My Wife / Latest Benz Model, Mercedes Got This Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.