Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Letter To My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Wife (409 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Wife by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2017
This thread is open to anyone. Try to keep it on topic. I’ll get us started.

My Wife,

I don’t know know where you are right now. I get confused. Sometimes it seems like you’re far away from me and others it seems like you’re here. We haven’t gotten married legally yet, for all I know, we haven’t even met yet but I was raised to have faith. Despite all the times that I think I lost my faith, I still have it. So I believe that our union was ordained and we just need to meet in order to fulfill what has been written into our lives.

Are you Muslim? I don’t know. I’ve fallen in love with Muslim women before. Are you Christian? Again, I don’t know; I’ve fallen in love with Christian women before.

I’ve fallen in love with Catholics, Pentecostals, Atheists, Hindus, Pagans. All of them, for better or worse. So, my wife, where are you? I’m lonely over here and it would be great to have you by my side.

I’m and Indigenous soul though, so I don’t know how to rush. In that regard, I’m sure you’re wondering what exactly it is that I believe. In time, all will be revealed.

Just please, start making your way towards me. I need my Queen by my side.

Till next time though, maybe I’ll talk about our ambitions and the kingdoms we can build.
Re: Letter To My Wife by Greene66: 2:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Greene66:
Bullshit

I’m sorry you feel that way. Carry on

(1) (Reply)

I Shud I Do / ‘your Penis Means Nothing To Me. / The Secret On How To Please Her And Be More Confident In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.