Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (15462 Views)

Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video) / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Ranchhoddas: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Use that link Or better still use your google
Jacob paid tithe. Its undisputed
Continue to fool around.
It's undisputed yet you can't show it. Na wa o bros.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Be original
I can have a healthy dialogue and conversation with you

You refuse to show when, where, how and who Jacob paid tithe to

I bet you were looking in the mirror when you wrote this
Use the link

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It's undisputed yet you can't show it.
Na wa o bros.
I have already done so.
Clean you eye

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:
Use the link
I can't have a dialogue and conversation with the link or whatever other bible scholar articles you shoo me to

You made a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief outside the link, you are here for me to pull up about it and learn.

Now you see why this
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I [s]can't have a dialogue and conversation with the link or whatever other bible scholar articles you shoo me to

You made a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief outside the link, you are here for me to pull up about it and learn.

Now you see why this[/s]

Use the link cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:
Use the link cool
It's you that made this assertion and believed in it
Don't know what you're afraid of,
easily defending and explaining it,
instead of all these your clowning around
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
It's you that made this assertion and believed in it
Don't know what you're afraid of,
easily defending and explaining it,
instead of all these your clowning around

Use the link cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:
Use the link cool
If you try to silence someone like you're doing
and balk at having a healthy dialogue and conversation with such person,
it is because you are afraid of what their words will reveal and might achieve
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
[s]If you try to silence someone like you're doing
and balk at having a healthy dialogue and conversation with such person,
it is because you are afraid of what their words will reveal and might achieve[/s]

Use the link grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:
Use the link grin
"use the link" "use the link" "use the link"
Frank Edwards, Sinach, Wizkid, Davido... watch out
I anticipate a "use the link" record hit soon
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
"use the link" "use the link" "use the link"
Frank Edwards, Sinach, Wizkid, Davido... watch out
I anticipate a "use the link" record hit soon

Use the link cool grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:
Use the link cool grin
You're beginning to sound like a broken record Felix
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You're beginning to sound like a broken record Felix
Broken record ko grin

Use the link cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:
Broken record ko grin
Use the link cool
The link is not interactive
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
The link is not interactive

Use the link cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:
Use the link cool
The link is no good it isn't designed to allow the reader or anyone to exchange information with it.

I can't have a healthy dialogue or conversation with the link like I can have with you
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
The link is no good it isn't designed to allow the anyone to exchange information with it.

I can't have a healthy dialogue or conversation with the link like I can have with you

Use the link cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by dalaman: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Use the link

felixomor:

Use the link cool

felixomor:

Broken record ko grin

Use the link cool

felixomor:

Use the link cool

felixomor:

Use the link cool

Felixmoron on repeat. Later you'll accuse others of repetition.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Felixmoron on repeat. Later you'll accuse others of repetition[/s].

At least i wasn't dull enough to copy him like you copy me
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by dalaman: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

At least i wasn't dull enough to copy him like you copy me

You are so foolish that you don't even understand when people copy you. You said I copied your argument cos I called you a mumudeen? To you mumudeen is an argument. Pitiful akuya. This isn't about copying but repetition. Idiot!
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]You are so foolish that you don't even understand when people copy you. You said I copied your argument cos I called you a mumudeen? To you mumudeen is an argument. Pitiful akuya. This isn't about copying but repetition. Idiot![/s]
Sharrap, Anencephalic one!
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by dalaman: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Are you sure you know the meaning of anencephalic? Don't go the parody route ooo. Cos we know you.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

Are you sure you know the meaning of anencephalic? Don't go the parody route ooo. Cos we know you.

Quiet. Just say the word is too big for you.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by dalaman: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

You that have shown that you clearly don't understand the meaning of words. Your parody debacle is still staring at you in your face. You don't even know the meaning of the word you used. grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]You that have shown that you clearly don't understand the meaning of words. Your parody debacle is still staring at you in your face. You don't even know the meaning of the word you used. grin[/s]

Answer the question you were asked.
Or Sharrap
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Use the link cool
Have a variety.
You are going to wear thin this "use the link" "use the link" "use the link" becoming boring one liner
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Have a variety.
You are going to wear thin this "use the link" "use the link" "use the link" becoming boring one liner

Use the link cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Use the link cool
Mr "use the link"
Get it copyrighted
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Mr "user the link"
Get it copyrighted
Use the link cheesy
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:
Use the link cheesy
This is becoming like an "use the link" automated machine
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
[s]This is becoming like an "use the link" automated machine[/s]
Just use it cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

dalaman:

felixomor:

I had to look up the big word.
Made use of your profession?
Ha! This is too harsh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God / Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.