Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (15283 Views)

Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video) / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

I had to look up the big word.
Made use of your profession?
Ha! This is too harsh
Lol
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
felixomor:
Some weeks back, OAP Freeze was on Linda Ikeji Tv for an interview on Tithes.
You can watch the interview here.

https://youtube.com/watch?t=45s&v=ZWPjBzau_W8

At a point in the interview , OAP Freeze said only Levites collected tithes in the bible.

That is wrong.

As shown in the scripture below:

Genesis: 14. 18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

Genesis 14. 19. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Genesis: 14. 20. And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

======================
As we can see from the scripture, Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek who was not a levite.

As a matter of fact, Levi (a son of Israel) was not even yet born, when the culture of Tithes started.
Moses wasnt even existing yet.

So Freeze was wrong when he said only Levites collected tithes in the bible.

-------------------------------------------
I pray the Lord continues to Help us understand His Word.
Amen.

""As we can see from the scripture, Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek who was not a levite""

God didn't instruct Abraham to pay tithe to Melchidezek, Abraham decided to do so.

Meanwhile Malachi 3 vs 10 is advise n warning to priests who don't pay tithe..

And the tithe teachings that oyedepo dem dem refused to teach is.

Deuteronomy 26 vs 12.

Deuteronomy 14 vs 18.

Numbers 18 vs 26.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""As we can see from the scripture, Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek who was not a levite""

God didn't instruct Abraham to pay tithe to Melchidezek, Abraham decided to do so.

Meanwhile Malachi 3 vs 10 is advise n warning to priests who don't pay tithe..

And the tithe teachings that oyedepo dem dem refused to teach is.

Deuteronomy 26 vs 12.

Deuteronomy 14 vs 18.

Numbers 18 vs 26.

The point is Abraham paid tithes
And to a non Levite.
Freeze claimed only levites collect tithes. He was wrong.

Get it.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
felixomor:

The point is Abraham paid tithes
And to a non Levite.
Freeze claimed only levites collect tithes. He was wrong.

Get it.

Did Abraham pay tithe every month to Melkizedeck

NO.

It was a one time payment, something he decided to do for a king who accepted him n gave him land for agriculture. From his harvest He simply paid "tithe", The word means a "tenth" of the agricultural harvests he made to Melchidezek. Abraham n other bible tithers paid tithe with agricultural products and not money.

Like Ive already (which u intentionally avoided), tithe that Abraham paid wasn't an instruction from God, he did it out of his own will.

Tithe in Deuteronomy n Leviticus are commandments from God to Israelites.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:39am On Mar 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Did Abraham pay tithe every month to Melkizedeck

NO.

It was a one time payment, something he decided to do for a king who accepted him n gave him land for agriculture. From his harvest He simply paid "tithe", The word means a "tenth" of the agricultural harvests he made to Melchidezek. Abraham n other bible tithers paid tithe with agricultural products and not money.

Like Ive already (which u intentionally avoided), tithe that Abraham paid wasn't an instruction from God, he did it out of his own will.

Tithe in Deuteronomy n Leviticus are commandments from God to Israelites.

Did Abraham receive salary every month?
Answer that

Besides thats why Abraham is called our father of faith. He didnt have to wait to be cajoled by God before acting. Thats why God honoured him forever.
Abraham is a legend.

Your points are exhausted.
Next!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 13, 2018
felixomor:

Did Abraham receive salary every month?
Answer that

Besides thats why Abraham is called our father of faith. He didnt have to wait to be cajoled by God before acting. Thats why God honoured him forever.
Abraham is a legend.

Your points are exhausted.
Next!

U are absolutely confused.

""Did Abraham receive salary every month?
Answer that""

A very irrelevant question.
Tithe is food and not Money.

""thats why Abraham is called our father of faith. He didnt have to wait to be cajoled by God before acting""

Highly irrelevant speech. God cannot cajole Abraham to pay tithe, Tithe wasn't a law God gave Abraham.
I can decide today to appreciate my godfather with Cash n fruits, that doesn't make me a father of Faith so u have no point there.

""Your points are exhausted""

Are u Bipolar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by superhumanist(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Answer that""

""thats why Abraham is called our father of faith. He didnt have to wait to be cajoled by God before acting""

Highly irrelevant speech. God cannot cajole Abraham to pay tithe, Tithe wasn't a law God gave Abraham.
I can decide today to appreciate my godfather with Cash n fruits, that doesn't make me a father of Faith so u have no point there.

Are u Bipolar

What do you expect from someone called "felixomoron"?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 13, 2018
superhumanist:

What do you expect from someone called "felixomoron"?

Lmfao, tnx bro, I never saw that oo
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Sorry. I am not like u. Thats u

PrecisionFx:

Answer that""

Sorry dear, tithe means 10 Percent. By now You should have overcome that ignorance. Haba

PrecisionFx:

Sorry its not irrelevant. That outlines the reason Abraham is highly esteemed. He didnt wait for Gods instruction before giving, Likewise Jacob. Get it

PrecisionFx:

Are u Bipolar

Sorry I am not bipolar. You may be the one who has to check yourself.
Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.