Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (15327 Views)

Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video) / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
felixomor:
Oh, u have come back now now.

You are not ready o.
When u are ready to study let me know.

As for now let us play.
You really arent doing yourself or anyone else any favours, by avoiding to answer the questions I put forward to you

Afterall, we are having an "iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" healthy dialogue and conversation
but your refusal to honor and respond to my requests is appalling
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You really arent doing yourself or anyone else any favours, by avoiding to answer the questions I put forward to you

Afterall, we are having an "iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" healthy dialogue and conversation
but your refusal to honor and respond to my requests is appalling

Neither are u doing yourself any favours by refusing to study the book of Genesis objectively for yourself.

Its a shame
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 12:54am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Neither are u doing yourself any favours by refusing to study the book of Genesis objectively for yourself.

Its a shame
Hold my hand, I beg you and show me please
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 12:59am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Hold my hand, I beg you and show me please

Genesis: 28. 21. So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:

22. And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee. -

======++++++++++++++

Have u read the above portion of your bible before?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:06am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Genesis: 28. 21. So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:
22. And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee. -

======++++++++++++++

Have u read the above portion of your bible before?
Yes, I have, countless times sef
What does it mean?
Why are you bolding Genesis: 28. 22?
What does the bolded mean?
I desperately need the exegesis please
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:10am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, I have, countless times sef
What does it mean?
Why are you bolding Genesis: 28. 22?
What does the bolded mean?
I desperately need the exegesis please

The word tithe is actually another word for tenth

Go and cross check it.
Then come back and open and be looking for where Jacob paid tithe. U hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
The word tithe is actually another word for tenth

Go and cross check it.
That's a no brainer
Thought you'll tell me something I dont already know
Check some of my past posts, I have called tithes: tenth, 1/10, 10% and possibly 0.1 too

So, what's your point, when you typed that the word tithe is actually another word for tenth?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
That's a no brainer
Thought you'll tell me something I dont already know
Check some of my past posts, I have called tithes: tenth, 1/10, 10% and possibly 0.1 too

So, what's your point, when you typed that the word tithe is actually another word for tenth?
Are u still looking for where Jacob paid tithe?
U know u said u finished Genesis and didnt see Jacob and tithe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:24am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Are u still looking for where Jacob paid tithe?
My brother, why are you insulting my intelligence like this now?
Ah-ha, what you take me for?

There is nothing confusing in tithe or tenth, or 1/10 or 10% or possibly 0.1 ke

I am looking for where and when Jacob paid tithe or tenth, or 1/10 or 10% or possibly 0.1
plus who Jacob paid tithe or tenth, or 1/10 or 10% or possibly 0.1 to
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:26am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

I am looking for where and when Jacob paid tithe or tenth, or 1/10 or 10% or possibly 0.1

You are the one insulting your own intelligence

So that part of the bible quoted,
Who was talking there?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:30am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
You are the one insulting your own intelligence

So that part of the bible quoted,
Who was talking there?
It was Jacob talking
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:32am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
It was Jacob talking

Oh good.
Then case closed!
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:41am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Oh good.
Then case closed!
Case closed? I cant believe it.
You're having a laugh. Right?
You got to be kidding me
Dont you, at all, fear God?

OK, maybe I am a bit slow on the uptake, please in layman's terms, show me where and when Jacob paid tithe
Are you saying its at or in Genesis 28:22b that Jacob paid tithe ni?
Help a brother out
Please help out a brother in need of the answer
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Goshen360(m): 1:41am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

No naw, you know the tithe or tenth or better still the tenths or tithes (plural) that Jacob paid is ETERNAL PRINCIPLES but it's not recorded when and who he paid it to but the plural ones indicating more than one time that Abraham paid was recorded being paid to Melchizedek..... grin grin grin

Won ti gba penalty lo throwing

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:42am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Case closed? [s]I cant believe it.
You're having a laugh. Right?
You got to be kidding me
Dont you, at all, fear God?

OK, maybe I am a bit slow on the uptake, please in layman terms, show me where and when Jacob paid tithe
Help a brother out
Please help out a brother in need of the answer[/s]
Please remain blind

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:48am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Please remain blind
Are you getting the hump ni?
Please dont be like that
It seems I took my frustration of not getting the answer out on you
Please have it in your heart to forgive, I am sorry

Please dont make me grovel
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:51am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
[s]Are you getting the hump ni?
Please dont be like that
It seems I took my frustration of not getting the answer out on you
Please have it in your heart to forgive, I am sorry

Please dont make me grovel[/s]
Are u done?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Are u done?
What you mean done?
I told you I dont understand
The Genesis 28:21-22 scripture you posited went over my head
thats why I asked the question(s) obviously because I want to know the answer(s).
I hate making hasty judgements before considering all available information

Take my hand and lead me to the promised land
Pour yourself out, all your knowledge, dont hold back please

This is a golden opportunity to obtain information
by questioning someone knowledgeable like you, who is better informed about this "Jacob paid tithe" subject than I am
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by plainbibletruth: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2017
This is the 3RD thread that put up MISLEADING TITLE which the OP is hardly able to substantiate.

What's going on?

Are there so many half-baked Christians out there who can't even reason with a kindergarten brain?

3 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
What you mean done?
I told you I dont understand
The Genesis 28:21-22 scripture you posited went over my head
thats why I asked the question(s) obviously because I want to know the answer(s).
I hate making hasty judgements before considering all available information

Take my hand and lead me to the promised land
Pour yourself out, all your knowledge, dont hold back please

This is a golden opportunity to obtain information
by questioning someone knowledgeable like you, who is better informed about this "Jacob paid tithe" subject than I am

Allow it to continue to go over your head
Remain blind
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Allow it to continue to go over your head
Remain blind
Dont quit
Dont let me down
Follow through to the end on this for me please
Remove the scales from the eyes, have it in your heart to have mercy, I am begging you
Please! please!! please!!!
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Dont quit
Dont let me down

Follow through to the end on this for me please
Remove the scales from the eyes, have it in your heart to have mercy, I am begging you
Please! please!! please!!!
You are already down bro.
Remain there. Remain blind
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
You are already down bro.
Remain there. Remain blind
I know but please pull me up.
You don't hit a man when he is down
After down, the only way is up.
Show me the way, please have mercy
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by plainbibletruth: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I know but please pull me up.
Show me the way, please have mercy
grin grin grin
I hope he has it in him to show mercy!
That is if he understands what mercy is.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I know but [s]please pull me up.
Show me the way, please have mercy[/s]

Are u done?
You can use the door
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by superhumanist(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
This tithe hustling thread should die already.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Are u done?
You can use the door
How can I be done when you keep ignoring my pleas.
Why are you recommending the door to me?

Help me with what I don't see.

Is it too much asking whether you're saying, its at and in Genesis 28:22b that Jacob paid tithe?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
[s]How can I be done when you keep ignoring my pleas.
Why are you recommending the door to me?

Help me with what I don't see.

Is it too much asking whether you're saying, its at and in Genesis 28:22b that Jacob paid tithe?[/s]

Are u done? undecided
Tell me when you are.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Are u done? undecided
Tell me when you are.
Tell you when I am done with what?
I don't understand.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Tell you when I am done with what?
I don't understand.
Out
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by MuttleyLaff: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
felixomor:
Out
How do you mean?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
How do you mean?
I mean, out of the thread u go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.