Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Were You Late To Church Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Were You Late To Church Today? (5775 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by overhypedsteve(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Hh
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by naturalflow: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2017
could there be a reason?I can't tell.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Elnino4ladies: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Who church epp?
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2017
I no get church sef
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Sheunma: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2017
I have never been late for a church service...when i used to go to church...which was five years ago.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

you grab a new dress every week?

Yes
Because I don't want my pastor's daughter to outshine me in church
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Deo1986(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Tired of the brainwashing. Religion is man made and the avatars i.e Jesus and Mohammed were nothing but mere mortals whose sole aim was the advancement of their own selfish agendas.For me to access a hypothetically superior being, I have to go through Jesus?Rubbish.God is not a Hindu, Christian, Muslim or Buddhist. The burning Bush, walking on water, transfiguration, ten commandments are nothing but bullshit stories told people of low IQ.#freethesheeple
Glad you are liberated, hope to see more of you on this side of reason.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Yes Because I don't want my pastor's daughter to outshine me in church
hahaha! she definitely will do today, take your L honey!
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Max24: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2017
daughter of eve.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

hahaha! she definitely will do today, take your L honey!

Just for today alone
I ll be in church next Sunday by his grace
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Just for today alone I ll be in church next Sunday by his grace

good thing!
"kill them all" cool
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Patokeikem: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2017
I Didn't Even Go At All, Not To Talk Of Going Late To Church.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2017
Actually for me i came too early...still waiting for the next mass to start. Catholic 4lyf

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Uyi168:
from the comments here,hell fire go too full that day o

Shhh! You're in hell already.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by braine(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Procrastination. I have no excuse. I pray God forgives.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by geni(f): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2017
I forgot to buy tooth paste yesterday. I had to wait for street sellers to open so that I can get one.I brushed my mouth and zoomed off,unfortunately for me sermon had started.May God have mercy on me in Jesus Name.Amen.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by stellytwinkle(f): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
My own na the tea wey I dey drink wey no wan gree cold. Na so so blow I dey blow the tea until time come pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
I was not late to church oh my house is close to the church
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by AfonjaConehead: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bond movie...forgive me Lord
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Joshrob(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
because I deliberately don't want to be attending Sunday school,so I won't be asked to preach during Sunday school next week.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by waltec(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
My wife''s makeup
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by IME1: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
I was late and I am sorry.
God help me and forgive me
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Meesquared(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
wrong excuse tho. but I was some minutes late for Sunday school because I missed checked or calculated my time. so I had to stay back till 9am when Sunday school was over and went for main service. Assemblies of God church Shogunle oshodi lagos
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Meesquared(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Tired of the brainwashing. Religion is man made and the avatars i.e Jesus and Mohammed were nothing but mere mortals whose sole aim was the advancement of their own selfish agendas.For me to access a hypothetically superior being, I have to go through Jesus?Rubbish.God is not a Hindu, Christian, Muslim or Buddhist. The burning Bush, walking on water, transfiguration, ten commandments are nothing but bullshit stories told people of low IQ.#freethesheeple
you just talk pointlessly. hear yourself Mr atheist. cral
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Chuukwudi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
My princess charming made me go to church late when we were eating indomie. Click on my profile to see her!
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by coolie1: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
I just did cryI just did
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by refreshrate: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
castrol180:
I don't even attend today and since sometimes ago. But I can't really say why. Maybe because I don't want to give out my little dough to the ones with so much, not to be like pouring water with a bowl from well into a large ocean. Or not to be like an ant feeding an elephant...

No offense o but men your delivery? Weak af! You really should reconsider your stance
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by castrol180(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
refreshrate:

No offense o but men your delivery? Weak af! You really should reconsider your stance

Try to elucidate and expatiate yourself please...I wouldn't decode or comprehend this.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by francesawesome(f): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jamiubond009:
I don't need high or low IQ to know the existence of Jesus.
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Uyi168:
from the comments here,hell fire go too full that day o
shey na by church attendance wey guarantee heaven
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by kingJoya(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2017
lol funny people
Re: Why Were You Late To Church Today? by BluntBoy(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Yes Because I don't want my pastor's daughter to outshine me in church
I just so, so much love you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.