Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me (930 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by lonelydude: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
I met this girl early last year thru a friend on fb while in the UK. Ever since then, we've been chatting but not frequently so to speak. But since I came back to the UK, there's been an increase in the degree of our chat and also phone calls although we were yet to meet face to face.

However, one unknown thing to me is that on her fb profile was that her relationship status is on engaged mode but when i asked her about this, she said it was just to prevent guys from disturbing her. However, In her latest pictures, she had an engagement ring on her finger which sprung up doubts in me. Also,I've been able to figure out who the person is from the comments on her photo (trust me, I know he's the one).
This reduced my interest to an extent that made me stop contacting her for a long time. But she's almost always rekindling my interest by sending text messages to asking about me.

Anyways, she later told me that her family is moving over to canada soon and this made me declare my interest in her verbally (through phone) before she takes off. I also decided to travel down to the city where she resides to meet her face to face. I can't really tell if she likes me or not from her body language but I knew I was natural throughout (i.e. i was myself) my stay with her. After our meeting face to face, she still sent me text messages and even called. She finally left for canada today. She called me while she was in the plane to still ask about me and also told me she'll be giving me her contacts as soon as she settles.

Although, she's been really silent about my declaration, I just thought I should ask what you guys think is going on in her mind. Do you think she's interested in me or not?

I am actually thinking that she taking her time to weigh the current guy she's engaged to and me before she makes her final decision. Do you really think she will disengaged the guy for me from what I've told you so far or i'm wasting my time?

Thanks in advance for your advice and I can give more info about her body language if you wish to know more.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
Snap out of your dream of fantasy. . .She can't disengage someone she has decided to spend the rest of her life with for you. . .
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by yme1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
it is under probabilityy so dont keep your hopes high
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
she enjoys the attention you give her.every woman does.the more men falling over themselves to please them,the more their ego is boosted.

so,nothing for you .You are her spare tyre,AND there might be others like U 2.

move on
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
poster
please dont get me wrong but HOW OLD ARE YOU?!
imagine the sneaky biatch!!!!! also imagine if YOU were the fiance.

if you are positive that she is engaged then what she has shown you is that she is definitely NOT a trustworthy person and that it could be YOU someday that she is thinking of leaving because she found someone better.  

what you "steal" from someone will eventually be stolen from you.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by yme1(f): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
MrPrsdent:

she enjoys the attention you give her.every woman does.the more men falling over themselves to please them,the more their ego is boosted.

so,nothing for you .You are her spare tyre,AND there might be others like U 2.

move on
i really dont think so
in this case the babe shows him she cares
calls, text messages, you never can tell she might be falling but doesnt want him to know yet
like i said earlier on its under probability but he should move on too while doing the waiting or whatever undecided

MRbrownJAY:

poster
please dont get me wrong but HOW OLD ARE YOU?!
imagine the sneaky biatch!!!!! also imagine if YOU were the fiance.

i[b]f you are positive that she is engaged then what she has shown you is that she is definitely NOT a trustworthy person [/b]and that it could be YOU someday that she is thinking of leaving because she found someone better.  

what you "steal" from someone will eventually be stolen from you.
i dont think so she never agreed she was engaged
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by Sauron1: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
lonelydude:

I met this girl early last year thru a friend on fb while in the UK. Ever since then, we've been chatting but not frequently so to speak. But since I came back to the UK, there's been an increase in the degree of our chat and also phone calls although we were yet to meet face to face.

However, one unknown thing to me is that on her fb profile was that her relationship status is on engaged mode but when i asked her about this, she said it was just to prevent guys from disturbing her. However, In her latest pictures, she had an engagement ring on her finger which sprung up doubts in me. Also,I've been able to figure out who the person is from the comments on her photo (trust me, I know he's the one).
This reduced my interest to an extent that made me stop contacting her for a long time. But she's almost always rekindling my interest by sending text messages to asking about me.

Anyways, she later told me that her family is moving over to canada soon and this made me declare my interest in her verbally (through phone) before she takes off. I also decided to travel down to the city where she resides to meet her face to face. I can't really tell if she likes me or not from her body language but I knew I was natural throughout (i.e. i was myself) my stay with her. After our meeting face to face, she still sent me text messages and even called. [/b]She finally left for canada today. [b]She called me while she was in the plane to still ask about me and also told me she'll be giving me her contacts as soon as she settles.

Although, she's been really silent about my declaration, I just thought I should ask what you guys think is going on in her mind. Do you think she's interested in me or not?

I am actually thinking that she taking her time to weigh the current guy she's engaged to and me before she makes her final decision. Do you really think she will disengaged the guy for me from what I've told you so far or i'm wasting my time?

Thanks in advance for your advice and I can give more info about her body language if you wish to know more.

The girl is highly interested in you.
Put more pressure on her. . . . .Persistence pays.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by onyiken(f): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
she maybe.or u may be the lukiest that is if u know what u want and how to get what u want. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by lonelydude: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
y me:

it is under probabilityy so dont keep your hopes high

You just spoke my current state of mind. I'm moving on but will definitely yield in if she decides to answer yes to my declaration.

mama-gee:

Snap out of your dream of fantasy. . .She can't disengage someone she has decided to spend the rest of her life with for you. . .

are you trying to say it's not possible to disengage from a relationship? I don't see the girl as someone flirting.

tHIS GUY IN QUESTION IS IN NIGERIA ALL THE TIME SHE'S BEEN HERE IN THE UK.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by yme1(f): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
~Sauron~:

The girl is highly interested in you.
Put more pressure on her. . . . .Persistence pays.
gbam
exactly the message am trying to pass across

@post
let me say this
if am not addicted(like)to a guy you are never gonna get a flash from me talkinless of a call
aside being a friend
in this case its obvious the babe likes and cherish you but just want to be sure
so hit it boy and dont dull yourself
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by Tcrack(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
lonelydude:

However, In her latest pictures, she had an engagement ring on her finger which sprung up doubts in me. Also,I've been able to figure out who the person is from the comments on her photo (trust me, I know he's the one).

are you ugly?
are you disabled or deformed?
dose you breath stink?
are you retarded?
if the answer to all this questions is no,then i will take it that you are silly.of all the single ladies in the uk,you cannot go out are look for one. it is the one that is engaged to another person you want. so you will break the poor guys heart and tomorrow he will come to nairaland with a topic like this[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411483.0.html abi?] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411483.0.html abi?[/url]
if she leaves her current bf for you, you should be rest assured she will leave you for another person very soon. shit head
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
y me:

gbam
exactly the message am trying to pass across

I like you already.

@post
let me say this
if am not addicted(like)to a guy you are never gonna get a flash from me talkinless of a call
aside being a friend
in this case its obvious the babe likes and cherish you but just want to be sure
so hit it boy and dont dull yourself

I dunno why some men still don't get this.
A babe picks up your calls, she calls you and she even arranged to meet you and you are still asking if she's interested?
If a babe does not like you, she will make every possible excuse to avoid your calls, let alone arranging to meet you.

Step up to the plate and claim what's yours.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
Tcrack:

are you ugly?
dose you breath stink?
are you retarded?
if the answer to all this questions is no,then i will take it that you are silly.of all the single ladies in the uk,you cannot go out are look for one. it is the one that is engaged to another person you want. so you will break the poor guys heart and tomorrow he will come to nairaland with a topic like this[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411483.0.html abi?] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411483.0.html abi?[/url]
if she leaves her current bf for you, you should be rest assured she will leave you for another person very soon. poo head

Your insults were uncalled for.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by tai2(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
The meal is yours for the eating my brother. The chick told you she had no fiance or whatever, so that's what counts. Me, I never bother myself about the other guy, so far I get what's mine. Like my man Sauron says, claim what's yours.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by yme1(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
~Sauron~:

I like you already.

I dunno why some men still don't get this.
A babe picks up your calls, she calls you and she even arranged to meet you and you are still asking if she's interested?
If a babe does not like you, she will make every possible excuse to avoid your calls, let alone arranging to meet you.

Step up to the plate and claim what's yours.
a million kisses for you dear kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Tcrack:

are you ugly?
dose you breath stink?
are you retarded?
if she leaves her current bf for you, you should be rest assured she will leave you for another person very soon. poo head
WTF
what century do you think we are living in undecided
wait a minute do you think its every babe that wears rings are married or engaged?
lets take me for instance i love putting on a ring at my engagement finger
you seeing that does that signify me being engaged without you asking
hombre porfavour
Re: Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
y me:

i dont think so she never agreed she was engaged

the poster already said that he is sure about who her "fiance" is. what more do you need?!
never doubt your intuitions. the catch is to find what she is after?!

poster should ask her directly about who this guy is and he should also understand that a phone call is definitely not a sign of digging you,even a meeting.
some women need attention and she might just look for that, nothing more.
anyway, she moved to Canada, if you couldnt go deeper with her when she lived around the corner, living around the world wont help any better.
bro, here is what youshould do:write this on her FB wall[b] " i am glad i met you before you left and was able to tell you how i feel about us, hope we can meet each other again soon, will miss you dearly"[/b]

if the msg aint deleted within 24hrs then she hasnt got a man AND she will know your intentions LOUD AND CLEAR.

if you live in FBland then workwith FB.

(1) (Reply)

Am I To Tell My Friend? / How Did You Feel When: (girls Keep Off!) / Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.